P4 controller issue - beeping & won't charge
3923 7 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p_kennedy123
New

Canada

I was awaked at 4am this morning by my controller beeping non-stop in the case. Was not able to turn off with power button. Eventually plugged it into the charger and was able to power it down. Not charging when plugged in. Single white light (left most on controller) blinking rapidly.  If I unplug and try to power on, it comes on briefly then starts beeping again with red light flashing and 1 white light flashing. Drone is about 3 month old. About a half dozen successful flights so far.  No crashes. All updates done as they have come across system as available.  Would appreciate any assistance.  Thank you.
2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please try to force RC to update again:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.
* Don’t let go of any fingers, and turn on the controller. Then the controller will be able to update again.
Please let me know if this will work.
2016-10-10
Use props
teodor-50
New

Netherlands

I have the same problem mu controller is blinking green i have also try c1 c2 and the 2 buttuns but it's not working and won't connet my i pad
2016-10-11
Use props
fans620549d5
New

United States

My controller just beeps non stop and blinks with a red light . It won't take charge at all . Says it's at 0% . Can anyone please help?
2017-9-2
Use props
fans7c74eea4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 677277 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-10 18:10
Please try to force RC to update again:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, record and the wheel on the right side of the controller and then turn off the controller.

I've tried this several time and does not resolve the issue.  The controller resumes a rapid beeping and the red and first charging light blink rapidly as well.
2017-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans7c74eea4 Posted at 2017-10-13 16:42
I've tried this several time and does not resolve the issue.  The controller resumes a rapid beeping and the red and first charging light blink rapidly as well.

Have your tried to calibrate RC in RC Settings?
2017-10-14
Use props
henryyjjames
New

United States

I am currently having this exact issue. Please advise, I cannot find my drone because my controller is beeping constantly and says it’s not charged, but it’s been charging for more than three hours.
2019-5-16
Use props
Icer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431079 ft
Latvia

Hi, you can try this:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 705&pid=1377460
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 705&pid=1861518
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced