Problems with DJI Osmo
1742 4 2016-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
09QtT2biAho6
New

Italy

After 1 day of using of the DJI Osmo it presents these problems:
When you turn on it the camera status indicator (green LED on the left) is always on (solid green)
In DJI GO application properly installed on Android smartphones you do not see what is captured by the video camera
The Gimbal seems to work properly
In the menu it is not possible to go in video mode
The firmware of the videocamera reports: failed and so the firmware of the Encoder.
I tried to upgrade the firmware without success (by inserting the card with the latest firmware bin nothing happens).
It is impossible to format the SD card (format failed)
Can you help me please?

2016-10-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello 09QtT2biAho6, is it the original SD card or not? please try to format it through your computer instead of APP if it failed.
Have you tried to upgrade it with DJI GO APP? and how about the current firmware version?
If no improvement, please check the upgrading log and provide us the screen shot of the error message, thanks.
2016-10-11
Use props
09QtT2biAho6
New

Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-11 11:13
Hello 09QtT2biAho6, is it the original SD card or not? please try to format it through your computer ...

To inform you that the product has been replaced by the vendor because it was defective.
Thanks.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

09QtT2biAho6 Posted at 2016-10-20 12:22
To inform you that the product has been replaced by the vendor because it was defective.
Thanks.

Thank you for updating, really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please enjoy the new one.
2016-10-19
Use props
Furkanshaikh786
New

India

Hi I have a one problem in my osmo when I will on my osmo Wi-Fi are connect then osmo are connect in phantom 3 so plz give me solution.
2017-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules