1929 4 2016-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edconrad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4784872 ft
  • >>>
United States

I understand the P4 will still be faster than the new Mavic.  I sure liked blasting mine around the field...with & without FPV as I'm a bit of a racer.  Although bulkier and heavier, will the P4 have an edge on maneuverability over the Mavic due to a possibly higher power/weight ratio?  
2016-10-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think it will , also from what I've seen breaking is a bit more responsive on P4, it already has a speed of 45mph against Mavic 40mph, because of its extra bulk it will fly much faster downwind, I have reached speed of up to 62 mph downwind, that's another reason I will be keeping my P4 as well as getting the Mavic which has great portability.
2016-10-11
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

The P4 has a slightly higher top speed... and from what I have seen appears to have a bit more control authority as well.   So I guess you could say it's slightly racier.

But the Phantom's & Mavic Pro don't compare with the custom built FPV drones which can achieve much higher speeds and are more maneuverable.

http://bestdroneforthejob.com/dr ... one-buyers-guide-2/
2016-10-11
Use props
F6B-Rider
lvl.2

Racing Drone's are another breed of cat entirely, speeds up to 100mph (160KMH) and turn on a dime and give you 8 cents change. A lot of fun to watch, but VERY EASY to crash as you need killer reaction time and reflexes.
2016-10-11
Use props
edconrad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4784872 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fulgerite Posted at 2016-10-11 13:00
The P4 has a slightly higher top speed... and from what I have seen appears to have a bit more contr ...

Dang it!  With that link, you have me looking at Racing Drones (again).  I might buy that Hubsan drone for giggles.
2016-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules