Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
United States

DEAR DJI,

I HAVE SENT MY DJI ZENMUSE X5R TO REPAIR, I OPEN THE BOX, TRY TO MAKE CALIBRATION AND I SEE THE SAME PROBLEM!!1

NOTHING HAD CHANGED!!!!

WHAT WILL YOU SAY ON THAT???

CASE NUMBER
CAS-244034-R3G9V8
2016-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your frustration.
Could you please record a video of this issue?Also I'll help to escalate the case for you.
2016-10-11
Use props
Rasku
lvl.1

Poland

I have the same experience! First I've send battery and they send me another also broken...
Next my dealer send me new one directly to avoid waiting for shipping.
Second case is my quality picture they change even camera but don't downgrade my firmware, I've send 4 mails that I want to oldest firmare exactly the same when my drone arrived first day. But nothing changed!
Third time I call to my dealer, they contact with DJI service. My dealer tell me that DJI replace my drone to another one with basic firmware.
Guess what? Nothing changed at all! They send me 1.9 firmware again with terrible quality of image...

This company is bad joke! My frustration is massive right now. After 3 moths fighting for getting what I've bought they treat me like that...

2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Based on the information provided, they were not able to replicate the issue when the unit was tested. To better clarify, is the Inspire 1 aircraft you have the same one that you used with your previous X5 or is a different one? If you could follow Mindy's advice as well, it would be appreciated.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rasku Posted at 2016-10-13 01:03
I have the same experience! First I've send battery and they send me another also broken...
Next my  ...

Could you happen to provide your RMA number from your battery replacement? Was this a RMA that happened recently? The policy for the DJI repair facilities is to ensure that everything is up to date with the latest firmware when the unit leaves. I don't see how providing older firmware would have been possible. Is there a ticket number or case number that can be used to better follow up?
2016-10-12
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Exactly what is the problem , is it  the calibrations ?  Ask you specific challenge  here on the forum , there are some very smart members who may be able to help you out.

donnie
2016-10-12
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Dear sirs,

I am sending you link, proving that the problem still exists. I applied for warranty repair concerning this problem, but DJI did not repair it. The problem still exists.

2016-10-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

redoliver Posted at 2016-10-13 19:15
Dear sirs,

I am sending you link, proving that the problem still exists. I applied for warranty rep ...

Is the Inspire 1 aircraft you have the same one that you used with your previous X5 or is it a different one?
2016-10-13
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

THE ISPIRE 1 IS THE ONE I BOUGHT WITH THE ZENMUSE X5R. (I BOUGHT INSPIRE 1 RAW).

I am answering the questions beforehand:

1)I tested the gimbal with other inspire 1 v.2.0, the problem exists.
2)I did not have any crash
3)I bought it from official dealer
4)Tested it several times

Moreover, I had no image trasmission for a while, then signal appeared.

I RECEIVED THE GIMBAL IN WORSE CONDITION, THAT I SENT IT BACK. I CAN PROVE IT, I HAVE PHOTOS.

LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING A NEW GIMBAL AND SENDING THIS ONE BACK TO DJI!
2016-10-14
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I FLEW IT ABOUT 10-15 TIMES. IT IS BRAND NEW.
2016-10-14
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS TREATED THIS WAY. DJI DO NOT HAVE WARRANTY SERVICE AT ALL.
2016-10-14
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I LOST MONEY, I LOST POSSIBILITY TO SHOOT FOR 1 MONTH FOR WHAT???

TO RECEIVE A FAULTY GIMBAL???

2016-10-14
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
Armenia

I am waiting for your answer!
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

redoliver Posted at 2016-10-17 06:41
I am waiting for your answer!

Since your case was registered by dealer,our support team cannot contact you directly.
Could you please provide me with your email address?
2016-10-16
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

Dear Mindy,

Many representatives of DJI are in the know about this case. But they are asking me to send back the gimbal to DJI. This is unacceptable.

Moreover, I noticed scratched on the box of the gimbal and on the gimbal itself, how can this be explained????

I am sending another video link, which proves, that all the information provided is true. Please check.

DJI admitted that the case is warranty, but did not repair it and made it worse.

I need replacement ASAP!

2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

redoliver Posted at 2016-10-21 02:09
Dear Mindy,

Many representatives of DJI are in the know about this case. But they are asking me to  ...

Thank you for supplying the video. Since you are using an iOS, would it be possible for you to try performing the calibration with an Android? Just to make sure, you are using the v01.09.01.30 firmware on both your aircraft and RC, correct? If you attempt to pan the camera instead of tilt, does the gimbal seem rotate the full 320 degrees in either direction without issue?

In regards to sending the unit back in, they would need to get the gimbal back for a warranty process.
2016-10-20
Use props
redoliver
lvl.2
  • >>>
Russia

All the firmware is up to date. I am not going to send it back to DJI. This is totally unacceptable.

The warranty case was admitted by DJI. But the gimbal was not repaired.

How can you explain, that the gimbal is in worce condition than it was before sending to DJI??

I need exact date of replacement urgently.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

redoliver Posted at 2016-10-21 18:41
All the firmware is up to date. I am not going to send it back to DJI. This is totally unacceptable. ...

Since you are using an iOS, would it be possible for you to try performing the calibration with an Android? If you attempt to pan the camera, does the gimbal seem to rotate in either direction normally. I'm trying to see if this in an app command issue. You mentioned that there were scratches, but they are not apparent on the video. I can only reiterate that for any potential replacement to be done, the camera would have to come back for further evaluation.

As I said before, they were not able to replicate the issue with just the camera sent in. If the camera acts the same way on an Android device, it may be best to have both the aircraft and camera come in, so that they can check the camera connection on both ends. That's all that can be suggested at this point.
2016-10-21
Use props
Rasku
lvl.1

Poland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-12 20:48
Could you happen to provide your RMA number from your battery replacement? Was this a RMA that hap ...

I don't care about politics of company, If you are sending me something I didn't buy. I've payed for X5 pro quality so I expect that in my images. I have many proves that it's totally broken right now...

After sending to You broken battery you send me back another one, also broken! - 1 month waiting

(Thanks to my dealer I got another one without waiting)

second one - CASE NR 160802B23-9126

After update my drone from basic firmware picture quality is terrible, completely unacceptable comparing to the oldest one!

You replaced everything except of this what I asking for...

You gave me new camera, fixed vibrations of aircraft, replace my case to another one also broken but in other place! - 2month waiting for the part from China and I payed for shipping!

But You changed nothing. I got back aircraft with 1.9 firmware witch is broken still!

Screens of issue you have got on mails.

third one - CASE NR 16092737M-0783

You send me courier and I send you back my aircraft again.

After 2 weeks waiting it's came back broken again! You've changed nothing in firmware although You promised that you do! I dont know what You`ve made with firmware from 1.6-1.9 but image is looking terrible. We`ve lost a lot of customers and money because of Your fails.

This is comparison of image before and after update (I've send you original video files by email): http://i.imgur.com/cysIaeg.jpg

And my thread on forum DJI: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid430908

Other people have similar problem: http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;extra=#pid501471

IT'S NOT FAULT OF SETTINGS OR SD CARD OR ANYTHING ELSE I'VE CHECKED EVERY POSSIBLE SOLUTION. QUALITY IS WORSE THAN PHANTOM 2

IT'S CLEARLY ISSUE OF FIRMWARE COMPRESSION CODEC AND DIGITAL SHARPENING SETTINGS IN CAMERA!

After 3rd warranty You also send me broken camera photo in attachment!!!

Right now I'm waiting for X5 black version from service, but I didn't expect that You fix it.
I am almost 100% sure that You'll send me back aircraft with newest firmware and terrible quality of image.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rasku Posted at 2016-10-24 02:34
I don't care about politics of company, If you are sending me something I didn't buy. I've payed f ...

I'm sorry, but the last picture you provided isn't coming through. Could you happen to repost it?
2016-10-23
Use props
fans9b82a9be
New
United States

I am having a similar problem with DJI. My Inspire1/Xenmuse X5 stopped downlinking video recently. I made the mistake of sending it to DJI for repair work. The Camera, which according to them, needs a new main board, is only 7 months old. One of the service reps told me the warranty period for the X5 was 1 year. I sent them a proof of purchase credit card receipt (per their request) but have since heard nothing from them. They have ignored several phone, chat, and email requests for information on the status of my case. It seems as though they can hold us hostage at will and there seems to be no remedy. I call their posted phone number and find myself 40 or 50 cases down in their phone queue -- totally unacceptable. Anybody have any ideas, aside from just paying their ransom demand of $403? I'd sure love to have my UAS back.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fans9b82a9be Posted at 2017-5-2 10:56
I am having a similar problem with DJI. My Inspire1/Xenmuse X5 stopped downlinking video recently. I made the mistake of sending it to DJI for repair work. The Camera, which according to them, needs a new main board, is only 7 months old. One of the service reps told me the warranty period for the X5 was 1 year. I sent them a proof of purchase credit card receipt (per their request) but have since heard nothing from them. They have ignored several phone, chat, and email requests for information on the status of my case. It seems as though they can hold us hostage at will and there seems to be no remedy. I call their posted phone number and find myself 40 or 50 cases down in their phone queue -- totally unacceptable. Anybody have any ideas, aside from just paying their ransom demand of $403? I'd sure love to have my UAS back.

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into it?
2017-5-2
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

Rasku Posted at 2016-10-23 10:34
I don't care about politics of company, If you are sending me something I didn't buy. I've payed for X5 pro quality so I expect that in my images. I have many proves that it's totally broken right now...

After sending to You broken battery you send me back another one, also broken! - 1 month waiting

Most companies would not survive this kind of customer service. That being said, there isn't much competition for DJI, so they can do this. Would love to see another company get into the market, and produce a quality product, and provide good customer service. The industry is growing, and I am sure someone will throw their hat in the ring.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ups_Jeff Posted at 2017-8-10 17:35
Most companies would not survive this kind of customer service. That being said, there isn't much competition for DJI, so they can do this. Would love to see another company get into the market, and produce a quality product, and provide good customer service. The industry is growing, and I am sure someone will throw their hat in the ring.

Jeff, we are trying best to improve our products and customer service, is there anything I can help you? We would love to help you if you could provide more details.
2017-8-11
Use props
Ups_Jeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 434931 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-11 02:30
Jeff, we are trying best to improve our products and customer service, is there anything I can help you? We would love to help you if you could provide more details.

Mindy, I come on the forums and read horror story after horror story. I will admit that some problems are obviously user error. I told you before I had to send back 3 Inspires, brand new out of the box, all with multiple problems. The fourth one was the charm, very frustrating though.  You would not believe the things I have to go through at UPS with customers. The company's stance is, the customer is always right, even when I know they are wrong, and lie. Can be very frustrating, but in the end, the customer always seems to get what they want. I bend over backwards for my customers, and I have read many of your posts, and know you really do try and help people, and I believe you care. I just don't understand how there can be so many unhappy customers? When people are spending north of $5 grand for a product, the ball cannot be dropped , multiple times. Competition is good, and forces an organization to improve itself.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules