Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unsatisfactory Sales/Exchange Delays - Be warned
851 3 2016-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

My timeline, thus far:

Sept. 3rd - Ordered, paid for, and received confirmation of payment for one Osmo Mobile. 3-5 days for shipping was advertised at the time of ordering.
Sept. 19th - Shipped. That's 11 business days.
Sept. 21st - Delivered. Unit was defective out of the box.
Sept. 22nd - Received UPS shipping label to return defective unit. Delivered unit to UPS shipping location.
Oct. 3rd - DJI acknowledged receiving returned unit.
Oct. 5th - DJI acknowledged unit was defective.
Oct. 11th - DJI has not yet shipped replacement and is unable to tell me when a replacement might be shipped.

UPDATE - Shipped 2 hours after I posted this.

Is my experience abnormal, or have others experienced similar treatment?

2016-10-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello Skay, thanks for bring this to our attention, would you please provide us your order number and case number? we'll help you escalate it.
2016-10-11
Use props
skay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31932 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-11 21:42
Hello Skay, thanks for bring this to our attention, would you please provide us your order number an ...

As I said in the update, the replacement was finally shipped two hours later. Your forum rules don't permit me to post those details.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

skay Posted at 2016-10-12 19:11
As I said in the update, the replacement was finally shipped two hours later. Your forum rules don ...

It's fine, hope you have great experiences on it, and let us know if you have any further questions, we'd love to help you.
2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules