Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Wear and tear of the Mavic?
1311 2 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MWW1977
New

United States

Hi guys and girls,

like many of you my Mavic Pro is in pre-order and I can't wait to have it delivered.
Allready I'm watching a lot of youtube vids of those lucky testers to get to know the Mavic before I get it.
And by looking at those video's I woundered something about the mavic's "landinggear" and about the way the motors (with props attached to them) are coping with being transported.
Landinggear first: Over time the landinggear will wear-off....can those rubber pads be replaced?
Second...transport: How do the motors hold up when the Mavic is being transported in an backpack? Is there a change that the motor shaft will be bent because it is not protected by  let's say some form of a plastic cover/clip?

2016-10-12
Use props
Fulgerite
First Officer

United States

I can suggest a few things...

1. Wrap the Mavic in clothing or a sweater before putting it into your backpack.

2. You might look for a small cardboard box that it fits into.  This would not take up much more space and offer some crush protection.

I am sure other 3rd party companies will come out with many more cases & solutions as well.
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

The rear of the aircraft is supported by the hoops on the aircraft body, not the rear legs.
And if your worried about prop damage during transport, you can remove all of them in under 10 seconds. They are quick release.
2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules