Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 1 or P3A
909 2 2016-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BJsCOOT2
lvl.2

I have a chance at an Inspire 1 that has only been flown maybe a half dozen times. New to professional drones but have plenty of stick time on RC aircraft and "toy" drones. It will be primarily used to play around with. Waterfall pictures and videos.  Just in general, a toy. Too much of a toy?
2016-10-12
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It would really depend on how you are as a hobbyist. It may begin to feel a little cumbersome if you're really looking for a more advanced "toy" in the transportation department. Inspire owners tend to have planned trips to fly since it's a large aircraft with a large case, as opposed to a Phantom owner who may just bring their drone on a whim and it's small enough to store in a drone backpack. The flight time on an Inspire battery is shorter than the Phantom, so you will be spending more money in extra batteries if you are a person that likes to make a day of it.

You'll have more camera controls with the Inspire than with the Phantom. If you're looking for a challenge, however, then it may not be an issue depending on your learning curve. A plus for most of the Inspire's camera options is that it can also be used with the OSMO handle for multi-purpose ground/air use. It generally has a larger array of accessories if you every choose to really expand on the hobby. The P3 Advanced also has a great camera for those that are looking take great pictures and video and either have a more point and shoot mentality.

Hope this helps.

2016-10-12
Use props
BJsCOOT2
lvl.2

Yes, it is making my decision more sure. Not much worried about it being larger, I'll adapt. Yep, I'll get a couple extra batteries. Thanks
2016-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules