Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No live feed
1030 7 2016-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gabef
lvl.1

United States

No live feed on DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I tried resetting the range extender and that didn't work. Please help!

Thanks
GF
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Gabef, would you please check the version on APP, all are up to date?
After resetting the range extender, you have bound it again, it showed successfully but the live feed was black, right?
Please try different mobile device to have a test, and check whether you can take photos and record.
2016-10-13
Use props
gabef
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-13 21:37
Hi Gabef, would you please check the version on APP, all are up to date?
After resetting the range  ...

What is the APP? I have reset and rebound it and it is still showing a black screen. I can still take pictures and videos - just no live stream. I also tried on my iPad and had the same problem. What should I do?
2016-10-14
Use props
johnwarr
Captain
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Natalia is talking about the Vision App on your phone, under the "about" section when connected to your V+ it gives you the firmware / camera and app versions.
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks Johnwarr.
Hi gabef, sorry for the trouble, since you have done the basic troubleshooting, it needs to be sent in for further evaluation and get it repaired by the engineers. Please feel free to contact our tech support at support.us@dji.com for further help.
2016-10-16
Use props
jonathan
lvl.3

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-17 12:14
Thanks Johnwarr.
Hi gabef, sorry for the trouble, since you have done the basic troubleshooting, it  ...

This is a known issue that MANY of us are having. DJI's general response seems to be that you'll need to pay shipping to send it to them for repair. . . and if you're out of warranty, then you'll have to pay for the repair as well. Many of these problems seem to have begun after updating. I'm presently trying to get to the bottom of this, along with what started as troubles connecting to range extender, but had telemetry and could take pix, then connected to range extender, but lost telemetry and ability to take pix. This in addition to no FPV.

Look around the forum a bit and you'll see other posts on this. Check the Better Business Bureau and you'll also see plenty of complaints against DJI. Granted some are resolved, but the fact that they had to goto BBB to get action says something.
2016-10-16
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.1

United States

I have a post called "Bad companies" discussing DJI's response to this problem.  You should go there and chime in as I am the only one in the thread with this problem.  The rest of the people are saying I'm a jerk
2016-10-22
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.1

United States

jonathan@gatehe Posted at 2016-10-16 23:27
This is a known issue that MANY of us are having. DJI's general response seems to be that you'll n ...

https://www.facebook.com/DJIstinks/

If you have no FPV on your phantom model and have been told that it is out of warranty and you will have to pay to have it repaired please visit this site and leave an account of your experiences.  The purpose is to figure out how many people are having this trouble so that DJI will be forced to call it a manufacturer defect rather than old age.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules