Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo mobile going back
1233 1 2016-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmyb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31621 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, that didn't last long. I haven't even been able to get out with my Osmo mobile and do some 'proper' filming and it's going back as faulty.

It worked fine when I first got it but only a couple of weeks in, the gimbal went limp and wouldn't stabilise. I wondered if it was the phone sensor playing up as it previously worked fine, and covering the sensor did help, but I am constantly getting a message saying 'unable to rotate gimbal, adjust attitude'. That comes up when the gimbal is clearly rotating so something isn't right.

The RMA process has taken four days to get an RMA number and I finally have a UPS postage label to send it off but I'm incredibly disappointed.

The Osmo mobile isn't exactly cheap and to last only a couple of weeks is not good. Reading some of the other posts on this forum, it seems I'm not alone with having to return a faulty device.

I'll try an exchange once but if the next one goes down, I'll be getting a refund and seriously reconsidering my mavic pro preorder. I expected better.
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Jimmyb, really sorry for your unpleasant experience, our engineers will properly handle your case after receiving it. Please feel free to let us know if any further questions, we'd love to help you out.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding.
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules