Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji follow focus firmware issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

I've installed the latest firmware v1.5 on the Dji focus and it's not working as well as before with v1.4
Tried reaplying the update and still the same. I did the update to the motor and the remote.

**In the menu i dont have anymore the options for calibrate torque, runing torque, speed and acceleration.

** the ff motor jerks and vibrates too much, doesnt work smooth, the only option i have in the menu is "torque".

I need a solution for this, the firmware has been up since july, i need to know if there will be a fix for this issue in the next update and please inform your developers & engeneers.

It worked wonderfully with the v1.4, i can't downgrade now.

2016-10-13
Use props
valealvarez.s96
lvl.3
Argentina

SOLVED- dji focus can downgrade, you need to send email to dji support and ask for downgrade and password
2016-11-1
Use props
STEP
lvl.1

Italy

valealvarez.s96 Posted at 2016-11-1 19:16
SOLVED- dji focus can downgrade, you need to send email to dji support and ask for downgrade and pas ...

Good morning valealvarez.
I have your same problem.

The history (you can skip this part):
First motor died in 3 weeks, second was acting as you mentioned, third one same thing, fourth one same thing. They claim they tested the motors and say they are ok but at the same time they sent me a new motor every time. Always unusable. I know how the motor have to work and the first one, the one I bought and that died, was working flawlessly, with no noise at all, no vibrations and perfectly fluid.

I contacted DJI SUPPORT through email as you did but they say there's no way to downgrade the firmware.
Can you explain more in detail how did you solved? Your motor is still working? I think there are many other customers around that needs help.
Thanks in advance.
2016-11-29
Use props
fans386c87f2
lvl.3
Argentina

STEP Posted at 2016-11-29 16:50
Good morning valealvarez.
I have your same problem.

Are you stefano right?
For anyone having this issue you can email me at valen_alvarez.s@hotmail.com .. Or whatsapp me at +543855858493, my name is Valentin Alvarez Sabouret if you prefer facebook.
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules