Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
connect / diconnect vision issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robertatsaenth
lvl.1
Australia

Hi guys,
Well got over my last problem with the disconnected/how to connect.
Now a new problem. The drone now connects to ipad but seems to disconnect automatically then reconnect again after a few seconds. when tis happens I note the green light on the gimbal will flash then go red then flashes green again then goes solid green.. this keeps repeating itself every few seconds... Does anyone out there have any idea as to what is happening? as it is quite frustrating I have the latest firmware for drone and bought new ipad to fix my previous issue.
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Did your drone crash before and please clarify your aircraft model.
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

In addition, may I know what is the model and system version of your ipad? The DJI GO APP is V3.0, right?
Please try to restart all devices, and format SD card, then unplug and plug the pin cables attached to gimbal when aircraft is off.
2016-10-13
Use props
robertatsaenth
lvl.1
Australia

Drone did not crash but did hit a tree branch and the camera fell off. when I landed the craft the camera had separated from the Gimbal Roll Arm Motor which I was able to push back on but Gimbal did not level camera as well there were vertical lines accross video screen, upon further inspection I did note damage to Cable Part 49. I have replaced both parts and gimbal now works fine but having camera vision problems. I presume you mean Chanel mode which is set to auto.
2016-10-13
Use props
robertatsaenth
lvl.1
Australia

Flight mode is set to multiple
2016-10-13
Use props
robertatsaenth
lvl.1
Australia

Hi DJI Natalia,
Ipad system version 10.0.2
DJi app V3.0
SD Card has been reformatted...
Have unplugged then re plugged in the pin cables attached to the gimbal
issue remains
2016-10-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

What Phantom model do you have? What iPad model do you use? There may be an installation issue with the ribbon cable that was replaced. You may want to look into a potential repair service and contact support@dji.com to look into it.
2016-10-13
Use props
robertatsaenth
lvl.1
Australia

Hi DJI-Jamie
Phantom 3 professional (4 weeks old)
Ipad Mini Model ME824X/A (Brand new purchased yesterday)
Have done visual check of ribbon and all connections. with magnifying glass all connections are sound and bedded properly.
Is it possible ribbon has a problem that is not visible???
2016-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules