DJI Osmo not keeping level
2230 4 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kirktheclimber
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My DJI Osmo camera is terrible at staying level I often have to manually adjust the horizon backwards and forwards when using it.  The gimbal seems to be out to the left then out to the right later.

I have tried calibrating the gimbal many times on a flat surface and doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Kirk
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kirk,could you please record a video of this issue?
We will help to check it.
2016-10-14
Use props
user8fe06f075e
New

After balancing phone and powering up, Osmo immediately tilts phone so that it is not level. I've calibrated it,  but it hasn't helped.
Please advise!
Thanks,
Damon
2016-10-14
Use props
Phenomenon
lvl.2

United States

I own osmo x3. And i have horizon issue as well. But i thought it was managable. I was so excited for osmo pro that i got one as well. And  oh man it has horizon issues. I cant really pan any more! I am so frustrated about it!((( dji please please do something. As i start reading about it i find out it is well known issue((
2016-10-15
Use props
djiuser_l42NBE1EMF1v
lvl.1
Switzerland

Phenomenon Posted at 2016-10-15 21:18
I own osmo x3. And i have horizon issue as well. But i thought it was managable. I was so excited for osmo pro that i got one as well. And  oh man it has horizon issues. I cant really pan any more! I am so frustrated about it!((( dji please please do something. As i start reading about it i find out it is well known issue((

Agreed, I've just started using Osmo but given that I do a lot of landscape shots this is really crappy, Makes videos look amateur. DJI please fix this!
2018-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules