Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3 Flys SO FAST!!!
1167 3 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joshuahratliff
New

United States

I have a P3 and a P4. The P3 flys so fast almost all the time. It seems like the slightest push of the joystick can cause the copter to really move. The P4 flys more like what I'm looking for; slow and smooth.

I know it's something simple- but can someone tell me if there is a setting or something that I can look at to make the copper fly more slowly?

Thank you!

Josh
2016-10-14
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

i changed my expo...
in the dji app while in the camera, menu, drone icon (top) advanced,exp, i set my rudder as well as elevator/aileron (forward/left) to .2 as opposed to anything else, so sort of less sensitive. T^hrottle is left at .5, which is a straight line
I did not play with sensitivity or gain....
All of these settings can have pretty dramatic effects, so be careful....
U can only change them when your drone is on and linked to the readio/tablet device.... the settings will be retained between power-offs.
Good luck, and definitely snoop around the forum for more discussion on expo settings, before you play with it too much.

2016-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Josh, just as Phantomski said, and here is the screenshot for your reference.
sensitivity.png
2016-10-17
Use props
Phantomski
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Mindy, do you guys have a good doc explaining the 3 menus on this page? Expo, Sensitivity as well as Gain? This should really be documented in a better way than just a forum.. perhaps a tutorial from DJI directly, marked as for "advanced pilots only"?
It is dangerous, but as such it should be well documented.
2016-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules