lvl.1

United Kingdom

Well DJI do you have one or not???
2016-10-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Yes, they do. But why not be specific about that nature of the problem, and you might get some help on here?
2016-10-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

If you meet some issues, you're welcome to ask/complain here, and we're glad to help.
2016-10-15
Use props
fans9f98368d
New
Indonesia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-15 01:27
If you meet some issues, you're welcome to ask/complain here, and we're glad to help.

My battery still 95 percent when it happens. So many damage in my drone.
How do I get help to claim my guarantee. I'm from Indonesia. There's no DJI region "Indonesia" in selected bar.

Will DJI care to my problem??
This my phone number for DJI admin 081266688926 or 085830999920.
I have footage of the crash.
2017-5-27
Use props
fans9f98368d
New
Indonesia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-15 01:27

My mavic crash from 200 meters height after it got a blank vision and move backward for a while.
How do I get help to claim my guarantee. I'm from Indonesia. There's no DJI region "Indonesia" in selected bar.

Will DJI care to my problem??
This my phone number for DJI admin 081266688926 or 085830999920.
I have footage of the crash.
2017-5-27
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

fans9f98368d Posted at 2017-5-27 07:38
My mavic crash from 200 meters height after it got a blank vision and move backward for a while.

So sorry for the crash, please sync your flight records then send an e-mail with your DJI account email and the date this occurred to support@dji.com, we’ll create a case for you.
2017-5-28
Use props
Vladimir Voynov
lvl.1

Russia

Hello!
During the flight on Phantom 4, spontaneous detachment of the propeller occurred.
Details.
I was within the same territory and made 6 flights. After each flight I took a phantom 4 in my hands, and walked about 200 meters on foot to change the place for aerial photography. At the same time he kept the phantom behind the supports and did not remove the propellers. When I came to a new location for the flight, the propellers were installed as they were, and remained in place, that is, I never took them off during these 6 flights. And of course I could not even think that they could cut themselves off during the last sixth flight. As usual I walked about 100-200 meters, put a phantom on the ground, on the asphalt. Turned on the engines and after 5 seconds of work began to take off. Phantom confidently gained altitude and stayed in the air. Suddenly, in a moment, he began to fall. When I watched the video, then I saw that there was no propeller on the front left engine, so it became clear that he had disconnected himself. The video was shot in full HD 60 frames. This video I converted to 25 frames and added a slowdown of 50%. You can see for yourself that the propeller itself has disconnected. I think that if it was badly fastened initially, it would be unfastened during the start of the engines, and if this did not happen, then we can conclude that the propeller was well attached. I think that the reason could be factory marriage. I ask you to resolve this situation safely, I would like that they sent me a new copter, since it fell not for my own reason. I still have a remote control, but now no copter. I attach video files.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Kz2i/bq9Hk3UWF
2017-5-28
Use props
John EET
New
Indonesia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-28 00:10
So sorry for the crash, please sync your flight records then send an e-mail with your DJI account email and the date this occurred to , we’ll create a case for you.

I'm a new guy in drone. I really don't know how to see it.
My mavic borrowed by my cousin, and he told me that was what happen to my drone.
I really love the design of this drone so much. At first I wanna buy Phantom or parrot.
But, I change my mind a lot after I saw this drone.
Unability to fly my mavic is a big deal to me. It makes me pretty sad.

2017-5-28
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Vladimir Voynov Posted at 2017-5-28 03:38
Hello!
During the flight on Phantom 4, spontaneous detachment of the propeller occurred.
Details.

Hi Vladimir,so sorry to hear the accident you have with the drone, I recommend you sync the fight record, then send a email about this accident to support@dji.com, we will look into it.
2017-5-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

John EET Posted at 2017-5-28 12:49
I'm a new guy in drone. I really don't know how to see it.
My mavic borrowed by my cousin, and he told me that was what happen to my drone.
I really love the design of this drone so much. At first I wanna buy Phantom or parrot.

Here is a video for your reference,
2017-5-30
Use props
John EET
New
Indonesia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-30 23:18
Here is a video for your reference,
DJI Go App Tutorials - How to Sync DJI Go Flight Records

Thanks alot for your help, bro.
I already contact the DJI. I hope the DJI team could help me.
My beloved mavic really kills my time, now I'm doin' nothing in my sparetime.
2017-5-31
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

John EET Posted at 2017-5-31 01:54
Thanks alot for your help, bro.
I already contact the DJI. I hope the DJI team could help me.
My beloved mavic really kills my time, now I'm doin' nothing in my sparetime.

You are welcome , if you have further questions , please feel free to contact us.
2017-5-31
Use props
John EET
New
Indonesia

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-5-31 03:15
You are welcome , if you have further questions , please feel free to contact us.

So, one year warranty as DJI promises is only a lie?
I have to own DJI care for my mavic pro?

When I buy it, DJI told me the mavic has 1 year warranty.
Please tell me how to get the warranty, men.
Screen Shot 2017-06-02 at 4.43.31 AM.png
2017-6-1
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator

Did you provide the details to Maggie?  We will submit a data analysis to see if it is under warranty . Besides,  what is your case number?
2017-6-1
Use props
Neil Bigwood
New

United Kingdom

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-6-20
Use props
Neil Bigwood
New

United Kingdom

This is my experience of DJI - over 6 weeks, drone not working on arrival and replacement one not working either
2017-6-20
Use props
fansf441f14a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2013419 ft
United Kingdom

Neil Bigwood Posted at 2017-6-20 09:25
This is my experience of DJI - over 6 weeks, drone not working on arrival and replacement one not working either

I'm in week 7 of being dissapointed with DJi. Good luck mate.
2018-2-27
Use props
fansf441f14a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2013419 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I would really like to speak to someone human at DJI, I 've had a terrible time the past 7 weeks. All the replies I have had from DJI are so heavily scripted and robotic. I will paste an email i sent to support, if someone at DJI please have a look at my ticket. I'm being offered a 30% discount when I strongly feel it should be a 100% discount on getting a new replacement DJI spark. Also do you have a Facebook page i could us to contact you on?

"I received a replacement DJI Spark after the one before this flew away ( CAS-1442933-C3F8V4)

Eventually it was agreed DJI would send out a replacement, which you kindly did.

The replacement unit, turned out to be faulty, there was a gimbal and main board issue (  CAS-1441197-M1X7Z2) So I had to return this unit for repair.

I recieved the repaired unit on the 14/02.2018. On the 15/02/2018 I took the Spark for flight and the unit flew away!!!! ( CAS-1488575-Y1W4R1)

Since the 07/01/2018, I have been trying to get my spark back. I am sure these kind of incidents are rare, by and large DJI products are save and reliable compared to the rest of the market, I happily admit that.

At the same time, I'm just not happy!!!! DJI is impacting my life in ways it should'nt do, i have many other things to deal with day to day, I dont want to wait and wait, for DJI so send emails and updates about what is essentially a toy.

So please someone take note and deal with my case, quickly, just give my money back and I will promise not to ever bother you again. In the most recent email I have had, someone asked if i wanted my unit shipping to US? this person started the email with the words " we completed your flight analysis" I'm in the UK! can I really trust DJI? when it cant even work out where in the world I am?
2018-2-27
Use props
LiveLA
lvl.1
United States

absolute dog ... customer service
2018-12-11
Use props
Fizzah Sikander
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi
I just lost my drone today hust beacuse it lost its signals and couldnt retain back
I was not flying it on much height nor on a windy day
It costed me alot of money how will i it back?
If a buy a new one the same thing can happen to that as well !
What is the solution for that ?
Do guys must introduce a feature in the drone that if in case it’s signals are lost at any point it must return back immediately from where it flew
I m sure a lot of people have lost their drones just the way i lost it
Kindly help me out to find my drone
It would be great help
Thanks   
2019-4-3
Use props
Fizzah Sikander
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi
I  lost my drone today just beacuse it lost its signals and couldnt retain back
It costed me alot of money how will i get it back?
If a buy a new one the same thing can happen to that as well !
What is the solution for that ?
You guys must introduce a feature in the drone that if in case it’s signals are lost at any point it must return back immediately from where it flew
I m sure a lot of people have lost their drones just the way i lost it
Kindly help me out to find my drone
It would be great help
Thanks   
2019-4-3
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Fizzah Sikander Posted at 4-3 14:15
Hi
I was not flying it on much height nor on a windy day

Sorry for your loss.

Please upload your flight log to this site and then paste the new link back here.  Somebody will try to help you figure out what went wrong.

https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2019-4-3
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fizzah Sikander Posted at 4-3 14:15
Hi

You guys must introduce a feature in the drone that if in case it’s signals are lost at any point it must return back immediately from where it flewThey do have this, its called RTH (Return To Home point) so, assuming that it did actually lose remote signal and not just screen signal and assuming you had RTH setup correctly, ie. it was set to return home instead if just landing or hover and you have the height set to at least 20m higher than the highest point and that no external or internal issues happened, not limited to, it didnt hit something, be it a bird before or after signal loss, tree jumped in the way, same for any other object, or, you say it wasnt windy, but that can prove to be totally the opposite once you get into the air RTH will only come back at 22mph i beleive it is, as long as the wind is LESS than this then it will work ok, or the battery fell out because you failed to double check it was seated securely or it blow a prop, and anything else i am forgetting.......

Follow the link in the post above and follow the instructions on there
2019-4-3
Use props
fanse977e80e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79948 ft
United States

yes I have a brand new Mavic pro platinum I got last january
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now