Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic video review
1883 8 2016-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Here's another really good Mavic review.

2016-10-14
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

Great review!!!!!
2016-10-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yes a really good review but if you look at it closely you will see a cracked gimbal.. at around 9.52
2016-10-15
Use props
Cougar1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Don't think it is as crack but rather from the casting process.
2016-10-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Cougar1 Posted at 2016-10-15 19:58
Don't think it is as crack but rather from the casting process.

If you look at video it is shown earlier without the crack, they hardly let it out of the factory with that defect in it.
2016-10-15
Use props
Killian
lvl.1

Hong Kong

If you read the comments on youtube, they did crash the Mavic and chipped one of the propellers they say.
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Killian Posted at 2016-10-16 03:53
If you read the comments on youtube, they did crash the Mavic and chipped one of the propellers they ...

Yes, I saw that yesterday.
2016-10-15
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

Just watched this videoCouldn't catch the Mavic out of the air first time, did it second time.  Goes through some of the features.

2016-10-26
Use props
incogneito
lvl.2

United States

I was wondering when flying my dad's phantom 3 advanced and even my previously owned phnatom 3 professional, when following any terrain (despite not having terraian follow) the phantom 3 advanced and the phnatom 3 pro will follow up the terrain, and follow down the terrain at a steady altitude. I have tested it on both when I read that the Mavic pro will not follow downhill. That said, the P3A and the P3P does follow the terrain when there is an incline, with no adjustments to altitude, and not having to switch to terrain follow. It even works in the dark as well on both the P3A and The P3P. That was a main reason for my getting my dad the P3A as the P3S does not do it at all during my testing, as it has no bottom sensors. Why was that taken out of the Mavic Pro altogether? I does not follow any terrain at all, while the P3A and the P3P does, even without terrain follow. The terrain follow on the mavic pro also does not follow terrain downhill, only uphill. I tested the Mavic at rather slow speeds and it never gains or loses altitude when the elevation of the ground changes. Both the P3A and the P3P do change altitude accordingly, even at a considerably fast pace. Why does the mavic not follow this same terrain increase and decrease in altitude at 10 or so feet from the ground?
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules