on Android 3.0.0 all ok
Screenshot_2016-10-15-16-25-07.png

i do
all firmware update
calibrate vps
reset phantom setting to default
restart:  phantom, ipad, remote controller, many times

problem still here.

Yes, yes I know that ipad mini 1st gen is not in list of recommended devices.
2016-10-15
Use props
deltoncdsouza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15673 ft
India

Hey man I've had kinda the same problem too....except that my vision sensors aren't detecting anything at all ... it was fine just a day or two ago.
Screenshot_2016-10-15-20-51-50-299.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-10-15-20-51-07-922.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-10-15-21-01-12-834.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-10-15-21-03-48-286.jpeg
2016-10-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

deltoncdsouza Posted at 2016-10-15 17:07
Hey man I've had kinda the same problem too....except that my vision sensors aren't detecting anythi ...

It could be too dark, they will not operate if not enough light.
2016-10-15
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Yes, yes I know that ipad mini 1st gen is not in list of recommended devices."

And that's probably why you are seeing this reading....
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The 1st Gen iPad does not have the processing power needed to properly run the app, especially with the demands of the most current Go app. iOS devices need to have A7 processors or higher.
2016-10-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

deltoncdsouza Posted at 2016-10-16 00:07
Hey man I've had kinda the same problem too....except that my vision sensors aren't detecting anythi ...

I would concur that it's too dark for the VPS to work properly.
2016-10-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-16 15:42

And it won't tell you much of value inside either.
2016-10-15
Use props
fansb5fae455
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15673 ft
India

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-16 10:12

Hi Jamie
         I would first like to apologise for messaging you directly ,but I'm kinda in a fix , all my drone footage has got dead pixels( some white some black ) and there are vertical black bands in the video too and this happens in all resolutions and FPS. its suprising because i just used the drone (a lot) on the 18th of December and i had no issues whatsoever infact I've had no issues with the drone till date. i would also like to state that i called the authorised dealer in Mumbai (360 global technologies) and they were not even willing to take the drone in for inspection all because the drone wasn't bought from them since my drone was bought from Hong kong.I was un aware of the Authorised Dealer in Mumbai when i purchased the Phantom 4 other wise i would have bought it from india itself. I did also mention to the dealer that i was willing to pay for the repairs but they just wouldn't adhere to my request once again stating that they were advised not to do so by DJI. I have to other avenue of hope to pursue with regards to getting my drone fixed. I kindly request you to please help me find a way to get this issue at hand sorted. Like i mentioned , i ask not for a free drone ,I'm willing to pay for the repairs and parts (even thought the drone is still under warranty) i just want the drone fixed so that i can use it for my shoots and youtube work. I eagerly await your reply and thank you once again
2016-12-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansb5fae455 Posted at 2016-12-24 15:50
Hi Jamie
         I would first like to apologise for messaging you directly ,but I'm kinda in a fix , all my drone footage has got dead pixels( some white some black ) and there are vertical black bands in the video too and this happens in all resolutions and FPS. its suprising because i just used the drone (a lot) on the 18th of December and i had no issues whatsoever infact I've had no issues with the drone till date. i would also like to state that i called the authorised dealer in Mumbai (360 global technologies) and they were not even willing to take the drone in for inspection all because the drone wasn't bought from them since my drone was bought from Hong kong.I was un aware of the Authorised Dealer in Mumbai when i purchased the Phantom 4 other wise i would have bought it from india itself. I did also mention to the dealer that i was willing to pay for the repairs but they just wouldn't adhere to my request once again stating that they were advised not to do so by DJI. I have to other avenue of hope to pursue with regards to getting my drone fixed. I kindly request you to please help me find a way to get this issue at hand sorted. Like i mentioned , i ask not for a free drone ,I'm willing to pay for the repairs and parts (even thought the drone is still under warranty) i just want the drone fixed so that i can use it for my shoots and youtube work. I eagerly await your reply and thank you once again

I'm sorry for the late reply. Have you already tried getting in contact with our Headquarters directly via support@dji.com? Just to clarify, did you get it from a physical store in Hong Kong or did you buy it from the DJI Website?
2016-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules