Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with follow me
742 4 2016-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naildrivingman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112451 ft
United States

I just tried the follow me feature and couldn't get it to work. I was in F position, but every time I tried to hit apply it would not take. Do I need to be in follow mode on the left-hand side of the screen as well? I thanks.
2016-10-16
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.4
United States

I did a little poking around on YouTube and I have a few answers to my question, but need a little clarification.  Apparently I need to fly above a hard-deck altitude to enable the feature.  The video I watched referenced 33'.  This same video indicated that the bird follows the GPS in the radio, but another video indicated that the bird follows the GPS of my phone/tablet.  When someone can clarify which device the bird will follow, I will know if this will work for me.  I use an iPad that does not have a cellular connection and therefore no GPS.  If the bird follows the GPS of the device, then I will have to use my iPhone.  If the bird follows the radio, then I can use either device, but most likely I will use the tablet because it is bigger.

Any other information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

naildrivingman@ Posted at 2016-10-17 09:09
I did a little poking around on YouTube and I have a few answers to my question, but need a little c ...

Hi Chris, correct, it uses the GPS signal of your mobile device, so make sure the GPS signal performs great for your mobile device.
Please do that with your phone and it should be working fine.
2016-10-16
Use props
naildrivingman
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-17 01:48
Hi Chris, correct, it uses the GPS signal of your mobile device, so make sure the GPS signal perfo ...

Thanks for your help.  Appreciated.
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

naildrivingman@ Posted at 2016-10-17 18:11
Thanks for your help.  Appreciated.

No problem, any further questions, please feel free to let us know.
Enjoy your aircraft please.
2016-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules