Backpack in bundle is wrong
582 16 2016-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

I bought the phantom 4 drone bundle with the backpack.  The backpack they sent is the manfrotto backpack specified for the phantom 1,2, and 3.   It won't even hold the phantom four batteries correctly   I'm having trouble with support, saying I can't send the backpack back because I ordered it in a bundle.  I find this very outrageous and upsetting.  They are lacking in customer support.   Anyone else with this problem?
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

To clarify, did you buy this from the DJI Website or from a dealer? When did you receive your package?
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-16 23:59
To clarify, did you buy this from the DJI Website or from a dealer? When did you receive your packag ...

I bought this bundle from the DJI website.   I received it about two weeks ago.  I have been discussing these problems via email with DJI support,  to no avail.
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-17 13:06
I bought this bundle from the DJI website.   I received it about two weeks ago.  I have been discu ...

Have you also sent an email to onlinesales@dji.com?
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-17 00:07
Have you also sent an email to ?

Yes, as I said, I've been discussing this with them via email. To be specific it was Maggie at onlinesales@dji.com
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-17 00:07
Have you also sent an email to ?

The compartment that the drone is supposed to go in will barely zip with the drone inside.  It's basically unusable. That's 300+ dollars that was wasted.  
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-17 13:11
Yes, as I said, I've been discussing this with them via email. To be specific it was Maggie at onl ...

If you could provide your order number, I can try to get this escalated. Just to make sure, you do not notice anywhere in your order where it may have indicated that you were to receive the Manfrotto version? I apologize if the onlines sales question was redundant, as I'm used to that referring to the Support Centers in general.
2016-10-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-17 13:15
The compartment that the drone is supposed to go in will barely zip with the drone inside.  It's b ...

I've gotten a P4 to fit into that backpack before. Could you possibly provide a picture of how you have things oriented at your earliest convenience?
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-17 00:15
If you could provide your order number, I can try to get this escalated. Just to make sure, you do  ...

001197170220 Is the order number.  I received the correct backpack, that was supposed to be sent. I don't think DJI realizes that this backpack is made for the phantom 1,2, and 3.  Manfrotto has a backpack specifically made for the phantom 4.  It's different than the one I received.
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-17 00:19
I've gotten a P4 to fit into that backpack before. Could you possibly provide a picture of how you ...

Yeah, you have gotten a phantom 4 to fit, as have I, but too tight.  Also, the two battery slots on the very bottom won't hold phantom 4 batteries.   What if I want to carry six batteries?   
2016-10-16
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-17 00:27
Yeah, you have gotten a phantom 4 to fit, as have I, but too tight.  Also, the two battery slots o ...

What are DJI's satisfaction guarantee terms?
2016-10-16
Use props
Jack Fedele
lvl.2

United States

That sucks, but I recommend some of the other backpacks
2016-10-17
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

Jack Fedele Posted at 2016-10-17 10:11
That sucks, but I recommend some of the other backpacks

Yeah, I'd love to try a different one.  Got three hundred tied up in the one that sucks!  Lol
2016-10-17
Use props
Jack Fedele
lvl.2

United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-17 22:18
Yeah, I'd love to try a different one.  Got three hundred tied up in the one that sucks!  Lol

Send some pics. to me, and I'll sell it on Ebay. I sold my crashed (twice) P3S with 296 horizontal miles for $330. I'll forward you the money through PayPal. But I have to take 15% to pay the Ebay selling fee.
2016-10-17
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

I'm not interested in reselling it.   Although that sounds good.  I'm unsatisfied with it and I'm trying to get DJI to stand behind their so called "customer satisfaction guarantee".   Doesn't look like their customer service has improved much at all.  Even though I spent nearly two grand with them.  Believe me, I'll let the whole world know this situation if they screw me over.  Call me an asshole, but I expect nothing less for that kind of money.
2016-10-18
Use props
cnkgJqniU4Ld
New

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-17 00:19
I've gotten a P4 to fit into that backpack before. Could you possibly provide a picture of how you ...

Apparently DJI has given up on me here, as well.  As I expected.  DJI's customer service is lacking, severely. I am unsatisfied with the product they sold me, yet all they say is "sorry".   Thanks, but no thanks.   I'll be sure to post reviews accordingly.
2016-10-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

cnkgJqniU4Ld Posted at 2016-10-20 03:49
Apparently DJI has given up on me here, as well.  As I expected.  DJI's customer service is lackin ...

From what I was able to acquire, there is only one type of Manfrotto backpack that is sold on the DJI Website, and it is advertised to work with the Phantom 2, Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 models. The backpack is made to fit units snugly, so as to not tostle around too much while in use. When you are zipping up the main compartment, you cannot let it cave in, or else it will feel like it's struggling to close. It's fare more square in nature that one realizes. It's not as straight forward as the older units, but you can fit about 6-7 batteries inside the backpack depending on whether you leave a battery inside the unit. I have some pictures of where you would store them:
P4 battery compartment 1.JPG
P4 battery compartment 2.JPG
P4 battery compartment3.JPG

Yes the strap will work with the P4's gimbal clamp, but this is how you would essentially strap it in. Regarding a partial refund for just the backpack, it's not able to be done when it's in a bundle, it would require for everything to be sent in and purchasing a different bundle that would not have a back pack. If you're outside of the refund policy at this point, which is 7 calendar days from delivery, I don't belive a refund would be possible. If you're still corresponding with onlinesales, they would be the only ones who would potentially be able to make an exception.

2016-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules