Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where is the Video that was outputted (Create Movie feature)using editor?
1548 7 2016-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mstrand
lvl.1

United States

After selecting clips and music using dji go app editor...I hit create movie button and it plays with music I selected and adds dji logo at the end and stops.....then I hit next button at top right and it says its outputting video with percentage wheel spinning...after 100 % it stops goes back to beginning...then I go searching everywhere to find movie file to share....nada cannot find it in any folder in my files dji files no place...HELP..HELP
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi mstrand, may I know what mobile device you are using? how about the APP version?
After clicking on "Next, and it goes to 100% for outputting video, you do not see "Share" page?
If you try to click on the menu "Me", then "Upload history", there is no that video?
Please watch this tutorial and try again:
2016-10-17
Use props
mstrand
lvl.1

United States

OK will try...I'm using Samsung Tab A 8" and just received an automatic updated go v.3.0...have not tried to fly with it yet...I see I might have to update RC as Well?  Will try tomorrow and hope alls well....watching video now..thanks
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mstrand Posted at 2016-10-17 18:17
OK will try...I'm using Samsung Tab A 8" and just received an automatic updated go v.3.0...have not  ...

That's fine, and please keep us posted, thanks.
2016-10-17
Use props
mstrand
lvl.1

United States

Nice video but it did not show the Outputting details and the where to find video once edited....will continue to use and search for it..
2016-10-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mstrand Posted at 2016-10-17 18:27
Nice video but it did not show the Outputting details and the where to find video once edited....wil ...

Hi, after that, it will shows this page for sharing the edited video.If you click "Share later", then please click on "Me", you will find it there.
And it's also stored on your mobile phone, please click "My file", then check the videos list, you will get it.
Share.png
2016-10-17
Use props
mstrand
lvl.1

United States

Update ..it does not show the share page you showed hooked up to net....thats ok Im using differrent editor....just thought you would like to know....using Samsung Tab A WITH dji go 3.0, Rc 1.6...(1.8 didnt work right..bad video )Fw 1.9.6 on P3P...
2016-10-27
Use props
mstrand
lvl.1

United States

PS no after outputting video the video does not show up in uploaded videos in ME section of GO app when online...thanks anyway....{:
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules