Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin MX - Balancing Issues
1858 1 2016-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steadichris
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good Morning All
I've just bought a Ronin MX and i'm having real balancing issues with it.

In regards to the four ways of balancing, i'm absolutely fine with the understanding. I borrowed my friends Ronin M (just to see how i got on with it!) and after watching a balancing tutorial on YouTube, i understood the concept and got the camaera balanced 100% fine.

With my New MX it seems to be a completly different issue. Whether i try and balance the camera in the 'Vertical Tilt',  'Roll Axis' or 'Front to back', the camera won't stay static in any given position. If its balanced in its 'nuteral position' fine but when i try and, lets say, roll the camera to the the left or right, it just rolls right back to its nuteral position. I know that this isn't correct.

The strange thing is, is when i turn on the DJI Assist on my iphone and before i do any sort of auto-tune stabisation, the three Axis in the 'Viewer' read preety much a Zero, which would mean that its balanced correctly.

Is there another gimbal adjustment i need to do as my Ronin is new 'out of the box'?

Thanks In advance for replying

Chris

2016-10-17
Use props
Kola
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi Chris, Did you figure out the balancing issues? I have the same problems. Which camera you use with the MX? /Marco
2016-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules