Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Oregon/Washington Footage
1693 3 2015-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bvinisky.email
lvl.3

United States

Here’s a video of some of the better pieces of footage I’ve collected over the past week from around the Portland, Oregon area. Despite some of the launch shortcomings and bugs with the new platform, I’ve quite simply been having a blast flying the Inspire. Exploring the environment around me has never been so much fun. When pitching forward at anything above a crawl, it’s really nice to have little to no worry about catching the props in the frame. I’m always battling for a balance there with the Phantom and end up being limited on speed when the camera is pointed straight out. I’m loving this evolution of technology and can’t wait for the next progression.

Anyway, any feedback and/or comments are welcome, but I’ll also be the first to admit I’ve near to no idea what I’m doing. The camera skills and details on what to do with different lighting are all definite works in progress. It’s been inspiring to see many of the video’s posted on here, so I thought I’d share.

Enjoy!

Bryant

2015-2-2
Use props
jessecarllane
lvl.1

United States

Nice examples of what can be done and good spotting of video clips (on the beat of the music). Do I see Mt.Hood off in the distance in one of those shots?
2015-2-3
Use props
bvinisky.email
lvl.3

United States

jessecarllane Posted at 2015-2-4 05:50
Nice examples of what can be done and good spotting of video clips (on the beat of the music). Do I  ...

Thanks! Yes, that would be Mt. Hood peaking above the early morning clouds/fog in a few different shots. It's been a bit gray the past few days, but we've really had some atypical NW weather this winter that has facilitated some of the shoots.
2015-2-3
Use props
abe.abekleinfel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice! Funny thing is when I saw the title to your post I was expecting to see a video of a football game :-)
2015-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules