Tank indicator level problem
1700 6 2016-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sapibetina
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi,

We bought Agras MG-1 about a month ago and it showed some interesting promise. We use it as ripener of sugarcane crop. A few days ago we encountered a problem with the tank indicator. The LED on remote controller is turn red when operated in smart mode, so that the drones stopped spraying and hover up 15m (tank still contains enough liquid).

We try to normalize the indicator (drones still hovering/idle) by switching to manual mode and press the spray button until the LED indicator turns green, then switch back to smart mode and continue spraying. But the same problem happened over and over again, LED turn red and drone stop spraying and hover. What should we do?

2016-10-17
Use props
Sapibetina
lvl.1

Indonesia

Nothing anybody? DJI Support?
2016-10-21
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United Kingdom

Have you tried contacting DJI Support direct rather than through this forum as the Agras is fairly rear & chances are nobody from the Agras department frequent this forum.
2016-10-21
Use props
zenglun.huang
New

Hong Kong

Hi, sir, I am michael from DJI Agricultural UAV Team, please give me your email or skype or cellphone No. or other contact information, I will give solution.
2016-10-25
Use props
Sapibetina
lvl.1

Indonesia

zenglun.huang Posted at 2016-10-25 20:04
Hi, sir, I am michael from DJI Agricultural UAV Team, please give me your email or skype or cellphon ...
Hi Michael,

You can mail me at danielhamdani@gmail.com, we urgently need some assistance on this. We still looking for the best settings on herbicides concentration, so we need agras to operate normally. Thanks in advance.
2016-10-26
Use props
d.hamdani
lvl.1

Indonesia

zenglun.huang Posted at 2016-10-25 20:04
Hi, sir, I am michael from DJI Agricultural UAV Team, please give me your email or skype or cellphon ...

Hi Michael,

Still waiting for your email. We really need DJI help support. Thanks
2016-11-2
Use props
JRivaTejada
New

Dominican Republic

zenglun.huang Posted at 2016-10-25 05:04
Hi, sir, I am michael from DJI Agricultural UAV Team, please give me your email or skype or cellphone No. or other contact information, I will give solution.

Hello Michael,
I am experiencing an issue with my Agras MG-1. One of the motors (CW) is giving me an error out of nowhere.

I am currently giving some presentation of the equipments and suddenly that motor gave me this error. It is constantly beeping and it won't turn on even if I power cycle the unit. All the others seems to work

Is there any way I can troubleshoot this issue? When the issue happened the drone was not even flying.

Please advise as I have multiples presentations scheduled soon.

My email is jrivatejada@gmail.com

Best regards,

Jose Riva
2017-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules