Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nexus 6p active track not working.
692 4 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
0sevinfj
lvl.1
United States

Is this issue be worked on?  I love the stability for now but would love the active track to work.
2016-10-18
Use props
lulapor
New

Brazil

The Active Track. It is not working with the Nexus 6P. Very Disappointing!!
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

lulapor Posted at 2016-12-6 06:52
The Active Track. It is not working with the Nexus 6P. Very Disappointing!!

Currently please download and install the 3.0.0 version here. Thank you. https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2016-12-7
Use props
cderrington
lvl.1
Flight distance : 621798 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-12-8 01:32
Currently please download and install the 3.0.0 version here. Thank you. https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot

The problem with downloading the old version is that Android sees that you have an old version, and to keep your phone apps up to date, the latest version gets applied by the app store.  

When I load the 3.0.0 version, I have to reload it every day that I want to record with the DJI Go app.  

Is there a way to force an app to not auto update in Android 6.0+?  I want all my other apps updated with new features and patches, but I also want active track to work.
2016-12-9
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

cderrington Posted at 2016-12-10 02:43
The problem with downloading the old version is that Android sees that you have an old version, and to keep your phone apps up to date, the latest version gets applied by the app store.  

When I load the 3.0.0 version, I have to reload it every day that I want to record with the DJI Go app.  

Yes, please go to Google Play on your phone, and there should be an option to turn off the auto-update.
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules