1368 7 2016-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Quadrocopte
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Today marks the third time we've had the M600 tell us that it is not registered. We go through the same process on the computer to activate the copter, and then all is well for a couple days. Then randomly, it looses it's register, and we have to go through the process again.

This is a Huge issue, since out in the field, there is no internet, and when you can't fly, it looks very unprofessional, and clients get frustrated.

Anyone else have this issue?

DJI - Thoughts?
2016-10-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried reinstalling the Assistant 2 Software? What version are you using and are you using a Mac or a PC? What mobile device do you use for the Go app and what version are you running? Do you get the activation message from the Go app, or is it only when you reconnect to the Assistant?
2016-10-20
Use props
DJI-Quadrocopte
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

We have used both my Assistant Software here at Quadrocopter, from which I activate dozens of M600's for customers a month, as well as the customer has used his Mac on location to activate the copter.

So far the customer is using a Android with DJIGo, and it is on the latest version.

He gets the message from the Go app, and then activates it with his Mac.

-Chris
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DJI-Quadrocopte Posted at 2016-10-25 01:16
We have used both my Assistant Software here at Quadrocopter, from which I activate dozens of M600's ...

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, there is only one M600 that is having this issue?
2016-10-24
Use props
info.andrewgreg
lvl.2
Australia

This is a known error. I've just done a 2 month job shooting an iconic train in Central Australia. I've got a similar job coming up with another train and I'm hoping DJI can fix these issues because if you're in a remote area with no internet access you're stuffed. The M600 has done this to me a few times, combined with the start up issue it has made my life extremely stressful. You cannot rely on the M600 to start up, it can take between 15 and 45 minutes off turning it on and off again to get it started and sometimes it doesn't. If you do get it started and then have to turn it off because the train is late, you may get the registration error when you start it up again.
2016-10-24
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-10-24 13:10
Just to make sure I'm on the same page, there is only one M600 that is having this issue?

Yes, only one M600 is having this issue. I've never had this issue with any other DJI product.

2016-10-26
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

info.andrewgreg Posted at 2016-10-24 16:54
This is a known error. I've just done a 2 month job shooting an iconic train in Central Australia. I ...

The uncertainty especially when operating in front of clients is very stressful. My customer almost exclusively flies in secluded areas often hours away from civilization and without even cell reception.
2016-10-26
Use props
info.andrewgreg
lvl.2
Australia

Quadrocopter Posted at 2016-10-27 01:19
The uncertainty especially when operating in front of clients is very stressful. My customer almos ...

This happens with an android tablet, there's other posts about it. Each time it has happened to me it's been in a remote area without cell reception (which is pretty much everywhere when you're in outback Australia). It's completely ruined expensive shoots. I sometimes use a tablet instead of an iPad because I get better signal and range with the tablet if I need to fly say 2kms. It doesn't happen often but each time it's when I turned the copter off and then on again when using an android device. Any comments on the connection issue? it may be forcing this error. The connection issue seems to be a common problem, I get the connection issue with every device I've tried.
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules