Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unique perspective on a soccer game. Shadows playing soccer.
33323 23 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jason_kimbrell
lvl.1

United States

Just wanted to share a soccer game I video taped in San Diego.  Had to use multiple batteries, but I was not expecting to see such cool shadows.

2014-9-17
Use props
nospampp
lvl.1

Belgium

wow, great video ! subscribed
2014-9-17
Use props
phantomlova
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48665 ft

United States

pretty cool! thanks for sharing...subscribed
2014-9-17
Use props
tony
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is awesome. You're right, the shadows made it really cool. Having filmed hundreds of soccer games I know how mundane they can be. I've often considered using my drone to film them, to get the elevated angle that many parents would like for their child's scouting video. I have to ask: did you get any pushback from the coach or the other parents or players, regarding flying the drone over the game? I just assumed the noise and presence of the drone would be a distraction. And that that the liability factor would have the parents in a tizzy. Did you ask everyone involved if they would mind? Or just go for it?! haha
2014-9-17
Use props
jason_kimbrell
lvl.1

United States

tony@capturevid Posted at 2014-9-18 04:23
This is awesome. You're right, the shadows made it really cool. Having filmed hundreds of soccer gam ...

The people I shot were Adults, and they were fine.   I shot the first 30 minutes from above, and then the last 5 minutes roaming around.  I asked ahead of time if it was OK, and they were excited about it.  From above, you could hear it a little, but after a couple minutes, everyone ignored it.  After I taped, I was asked to bring the copter in closer for some better shots.  I was paranoid of shooting this at first, but then realized that the players want that camera in close for those great wandering/panning shots.  
2014-9-17
Use props
motnahp
lvl.1

Australia

tony@capturevid Posted at 2014-9-18 04:23
This is awesome. You're right, the shadows made it really cool. Having filmed hundreds of soccer gam ...

Good vid like so mch
2015-1-28
Use props
djiuser_RCdnZY8
New

India

For the play on screen the stmkeyscodes.net website to the great future on the playground.
2018-1-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow - very cool vid   
2018-10-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nicely done.

RedHotPoker
2018-10-22
Use props
djiuser_mkYHraFdSEtK
New

Poland

hello. i can recommend website
2018-10-31
Use props
djiuser_mkYHraFdSEtK
New

Poland

anyone to help me with it?
2018-10-31
Use props
djiuser_mkYHraFdSEtK
New

Poland

hello. i can recommend website with fans tik tok hack 2019,tiktok hack 2019 free fans likes hearts following:    musicallyfanspremium.info

Tik Tok Hack Android 2019
TikTok Free Fans Hack
TikTok Free Heart Hacks
Tik Tok Hack Fans
Tik Tok Heart Hack 2018
Tik Tok Hearts Generator
Tik Tok Fans Generator iOS Android
Tik Tok Free Followers 2019
2018-10-31
Use props
thoitrangmanly
New

Vietnam

This is very interesting thread. Thank for sharing. For sure your  suggestions will help me with my website Cửa hàng thời trang Hàn Quốc cho nam Manly. Make sure to check out our Quan sip nam products, they are hot sale right now!
2018-12-2
Use props
Koviand
lvl.4

Hungary

Very cool!
2018-12-4
Use props
Mavic_Jay
Captain
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

cool idea i like it
2018-12-5
Use props
amirk
lvl.1

India

Thanks for sharing this post with us and I am truly motivated by you as a blogger thank u again

2019-2-1
Use props
amir0007
New

India

A big part of the experience of Apex Legends, as with all battle royale games, is searching for weapons to defend yourself against the many players you're facing down to be the last squad standing. The early part of a game is all about finding guns quickly to defend yourself; later, if you survive, you can try to find more effective weapons that will make you deadlier against players who found stronger gear along the way. And through every match, you're constantly asking yourself if the gun you've found is better than the gun you're carrying.
2019-2-12
Use props
amir0007
New

India

This is awesome. You're right, the shadows made it really cool. Having filmed hundreds of soccer games I know how mundane they can be. I've often considered using my drone to film them, to get the elevated angle that many parents would like for their child's scouting video You can check brawl stars pc here

2019-4-29
Use props
yoloteam
New

India

I played many game like gacha life 2 and on yolo but not any like playing soccer it was awesome.
2019-6-9
Use props
yoloteam
New

India

https://www.onyolo.co it was awesome thanks
2019-6-9
Use props
milanjoy
New

India

Wow!! It’s so nice to see the video you have shared here. It was really superb!! The cool shadows are there throughout the videos. Anyway, nice to see this soccer game you have shared here. Keep sharing more videos like this.Revenue Based Funding
2019-6-17
Use props
milanjoy
New

India

Wow!! It’s so nice to see the video you have shared here. It was really superb!! The cool shadows are there throughout the videos. Anyway, nice to see this soccer game you have shared here. Keep sharing more videos like this.Revenue Based Funding
2019-6-17
Use props
oanhviela
New

Vietnam

Wow cool post, thanks for sharing Blog link
2019-11-14
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>