Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI can we have a real update Please?
1293 7 2016-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Hi DJI
I understand delays, but why was the information so vague?  I don't think this is very fair from a consumer standpoint to have little to no information.  Many people used their hard-earned cash to purchase your product and the date DJI previously provided was changed without explanation.  Everyone knows they have the ability to ask for a refund, but people are just wanting to have an idea of when they might be able to fly this drone.  So if one of the moderators would be nice enough to pass this note on to someone higher up, and have them ask Adam Najberj if he can provide more information, it would be really appreciated from all the consumers.  I think that DJI would find people will be more accepting of a real answer instead of one that is vague.
Thanks.
2016-10-20
Use props
civeng123
lvl.2

United States

The people that are here from DJI are "techinical" support. They don't have knowledge of the order cycle. Call or text pre sales support.
2016-10-20
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Yes but they have access to the corporate directory, if they don't their manager should. So I'm sure they can pass our concerns along.
2016-10-20
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have.  When we hear we lill let you know.  
2016-10-20
Use props
3dflight
lvl.2

United States

Obviously it's something they don't want to admit or make public.  As a private company they're entitled to that privacy.  They had to choose between the customers with pitch forks or disclosing the reason there is a delay.  They chose the former.  That's pretty much all there is to it.

It's also clear they (as in probably nobody in the company) knows a concrete, or even relatively close ship date.  So they literally can't tell us when they'll ship.
2016-10-20
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

I suggest reading the posts on this forum. I did and that's why I haven't posted the same thing everyone else is posting. DJI has made a statement. There is nothing more and nothing less. You and I or anyone else can't force more information until they are ready to release it. I've accepted it and just look forward to the day my Mavic Pro arrives. If you can't get on the same page you can certainly cancel and then pick it up once it hit's stores. These folks have already passed on the information to whomever needed to get it.
2016-10-20
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

Wait for the 25th of Oct, for a new update.
2016-10-20
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Well there is a new update.  Adam said mavic is now shipping
2016-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules