Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Care Refresh question about Exclusions
1310 2 2016-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colonel0000
lvl.2

Sorry if this question was covered before but I just found it curious.  As I patiently wait for my Mavic, I have been reading the forums trying to absorb knowledge.  Anyway, I saw this and found it interesting.  Under the Care Refresh exclusions it lists #1 which mentions lost or partially lost aircraft.  Seems pretty straight forward.  However, it goes on to mention loss in #6 and #8.  Wouldn't this all be covered under "Lost aircraft"?  I was just wondering if I was missing something here.

Ⅱ.Exclusions

DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
1)        Lost or partially lost aircraft or accessories.
2)        Stolen, forgotten, or abandoned aircraft.
3)        Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions.
4)        Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.
5)        Repair fees for remote controller and modification accessories.
6)        Deliberate losses.
7)        Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the aircraft.
8)        Direct or indirect losses caused by force majeure.
9)        Repair requests for damage incurred outside the period of validity.
10)        Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements.
11)        Damage resulting from circuit restructuring not in accordance to manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and charger.
12)        Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries or software.

2016-10-20
Use props
vpTutYoGqUQ7
lvl.1

Canada

I believe when they say "lost" they mean you lost it in a common way. When they say "losses" they mean in the legal sense of any event of financial loss or responsibility.
2016-10-20
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

China

I guess 1 is if you lost the aircraft or accessories accidentally (left it behind in a taxi or something), 6 would be deliberately losing it in order to get a replacement (no idea how they would know about this, but lost aircraft isnt covered in 1 anyway) and 8 force majeure is an extraordinary event or an "act of god", for example it was lost in flood damage or an earthquake.
2016-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules