Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tigerdim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Hong Kong

when I mentionned that my october 5th order from HK still hasnt shipped yet Europe and US are far more advanced I received:

"
Yes, we are currently looking into that and have notified our warehouse of this situation."....
2016-12-5
Use props
MzsQnwMRUX86
Flight distance : 6253 ft
United States

Finally! exactly 2 months from the time I ordered which was on the 5th of October,  The 4th dot lit up blue and shipping changed to FedEx.  After seeing order after order here in the US and abroad going out to people who ordered days if not weeks after my order was placed,  it is great to finally see something change on my personal order .  no tracking number yet but the fact that something is happening gives me hope.
2016-12-5
Use props
eric73
lvl.1

United States

Just got assigned shipping company. Ordered on Oct. 17!
2016-12-5
Use props
fans35ec753f
lvl.1

China

Combo ordered 10/16 to Florida and just received shipping notification
2016-12-5
Use props
RED Picture
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6755 ft
United States

I don't think that I'm on the spreadsheet yet, but... Just received shipping notice email from DJI with a FedEx tracking number (which isn't showing up on the FedEx site yet) for my October 17th order!!! Here are the details:

Order Time:              2016-10-17 07:42:16 (UTC)
Shipping Status:        Shipped
Shipping Company:    FedEx
Country Shipped To:   USA (Hawaii)

A huge "Thank You" to everyone who has been contributing to this thread and the spreadsheet. It has made a huge difference while waiting. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!
2016-12-5
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223238 ft
Australia

Australia ordered 1st October  20.25 UTC Mavic only from DJI. Just got my refund email. Had enough waiting. Cancelled this morning after being thrown back and forth between online chats and no update beside the generic ones. Said why especially US and parts of Europe got more shipping. Was going to wait until the end of week but enough is enough.
Good luck with your mavic. And also a big thank you to Mayoo, DJI-KEN and others I probably forgot to try to keep us cheered up and hopeful. Maybe next year when I see it in the shops I get one. But NEVER EVER pre-order from especially DJI again.
Just hope my refund goes smoothly.  That would be a first
2016-12-6
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.3
Australia

Line 372 cancelled.
2016-12-6
Use props
gslick
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-6 09:37
Australia ordered 1st October  20.25 UTC Mavic only from DJI. Just got my refund email. Had enough waiting. Cancelled this morning after being thrown back and forth between online chats and no update beside the generic ones. Said why especially US and parts of Europe got more shipping. Was going to wait until the end of week but enough is enough.
Good luck with your mavic. And also a big thank you to Mayoo, DJI-KEN and others I probably forgot to try to keep us cheered up and hopeful. Maybe next year when I see it in the shops I get one. But NEVER EVER pre-order from especially DJI again.

Like you, I may have to cancel mine as well. Ordered on the 4th Oct and people who ordered after me and people walking in the shops have got it already.

Pretty poor since they have had my money since October and show no signs of delivering so I am giving this wait until end of the week and will cancel and probably will not get one in the future.

I have been patient but this is turning silly now.
2016-12-6
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.3
Australia

Gslick I was giving it until end of week before, but after chat today. Had enough. Hope you get some good news. Let you guys know when refunded in case someone is curious. Already says on my account no order. So guess its all happening.
2016-12-6
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-6 19:37

My one Australian brother in arms has had enough... :/
2016-12-6
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.3
Australia

Sorry broadflight. Good luck
2016-12-6
Use props
fansce397151
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1686991 ft
  • >>>
United States

Overnight surprise.

#NewEntry

Order# 00120658****
Pay Confirmed 2016-10-17 22:44:25 (UTC)
Fly More Combo Yes
USA
Shipped 12/6/16
2016-12-6
Use props
tigerdim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Hong Kong

You are not alone Broadway.. rest of Asia still waiting.

Ridiculous when keep seeing mid October orders shipped to the US.

Chat told today all order are normally shipped within 8 weeks. They were lost for words when I said my order was 9 weeks ago.
2016-12-6
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.3

Australia

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-6 21:02
My one Australian brother in arms has had enough... :/

I'm still sitting here in Australia waiting since Oct 3rd. I don't plan on canceling, but seriously need it by early January for my wedding, so starting to get a little antsy now as the deadline draws nearer.  

63 days and counting...
2016-12-6
Use props
UK Dave H
Flight distance : 98816 ft
United Kingdom

Spoke to chat this morning about my order for the UK on 2nd October.  They confirmed that it will ship in 2-3 weeks as part of larger consignment of Combos for the UK.  As for the first come first served, they had no answer
2016-12-6
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.1

Netherlands

For 2 weeks I'm trying to cancel my order (Mavic Pro combo) from 28th September 2016. Today finaly I got a reply;
Greetings from DJI official online store! First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve. We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can. You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Thanks again for your great understanding and support. Warm regards, DJI Online Store. WTF?? The worst customer service ever!!!
2016-12-6
Use props
Vee23
lvl.1
United States

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-6 07:41
For 2 weeks I'm trying to cancel my order (Mavic Pro combo) from 28th September 2016. Today finaly I got a reply;
Greetings from DJI official online store! First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve. We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can. You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused. Thanks again for your great understanding and support. Warm regards, DJI Online Store. WTF?? The worst customer service ever!!!

I have said it many of times. Their are drones manning the customer service stations.
2016-12-6
Use props
Vee23
lvl.1
United States

I have no energy left to spend on this. I might hit that refund button today.
2016-12-6
Use props
mdelamata
lvl.1

United Kingdom

UK Dave H Posted at 2016-12-6 12:19
Spoke to chat this morning about my order for the UK on 2nd October.  They confirmed that it will ship in 2-3 weeks as part of larger consignment of Combos for the UK.  As for the first come first served, they had no answer

They told me the same today. 2-3 weeks.

I asked if I could change the shipping address because I am going to my parent's house in Xmas.. They said "Not possible... you should cancel the order, get the refund, and order it again with the new address." Just LOL.
2016-12-6
Use props
gslick
lvl.3

United Kingdom

UK Dave H Posted at 2016-12-6 12:19

That is disgraceful!!!!

Basically what they are saying is that you will be able to get your item the same time they are in the shops!

In the meantime, they will just mainly deliver to US customers and Apple Stores

What was point of pre-ordering!
2016-12-6
Use props
Vee23
lvl.1
United States

mdelamata Posted at 2016-12-6 08:01
They told me the same today. 2-3 weeks.

I asked if I could change the shipping address because I am going to my parent's house in Xmas.. They said "Not possible... you should cancel the order, get the refund, and order it again with the new address." Just LOL.

LOL. Any other forum i would say you're making this up. What a company!
2016-12-6
Use props
Kiawef
lvl.1
United States

Mavic Pro Combo shipped today 2016-12-06 with tracking number.

Order Time:
2016-10-15 16:16:56 (UTC)
2016-12-6
Use props
Carlito

Switzerland

I've been waiting 63 days or 9 weeks, their goal of 8 weeks Is another BIG miss.
2016-12-6
Use props
Drseussami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 108002 ft
United States

Mavic Pro Combo shipped TODAY with Tracking Number!    WOOT

Order Time:             2016-10-12 15:57:45 (UTC)
Shipping Status:        Shipped
Shipping Company:    FedEx
Country Shipped To:   USA (Colorado)
Shipped 12/6/16
2016-12-6
Use props
F0pGbCm8btBR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435781 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

the system says 30-09-2016 for me, no word on delivery and absolutely no reply from customer services. shameful.  worst company ever.
2016-12-6
Use props
fans55aee8a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 449098 ft
United States

#update

Order# 00120651****
Pay Confirmed 2016-10-17
Fly More Combo Yes
USA
Shipment notification this morning.  Due 12/09/2016
2016-12-6
Use props
ColoradoBob
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1601690 ft
United States

Hey Hey Hey!
Spreadsheet line 482, Post 2690 Shows Shipped(!) Ordered 10-16 02:26 UTC - Shows Shipped(!) with no shipper info this morning at 7:30 am Mountain Time...I'll update as the notifications come in...

I've been really quiet about the wait, but I can tell you a wave of relief shot thru my nervous system when I saw that Blue#4 Ball this morning...

Thank You DJI for the much needed Christmas present!

Bob
2016-12-6
Use props
vivian
Captain
Flight distance : 661627 ft
  • >>>
India

Is it in ready stock at your shenzhen and hongkong flag ship stores ???
2016-12-6
Use props
kcByfizTnnOh
lvl.1

United States

Order October 9th, payment cleared October 10th. I think today the "shipping company" changed from "TBD" to "FedEx". "Shipping" still says "pending".  Anyone else notice this before it was shipped? And if so how long after did it change to "shipped"?
2016-12-6
Use props
kcByfizTnnOh
lvl.1

United States

Where do you see these blue dots?
2016-12-6
Use props
kcByfizTnnOh
lvl.1

United States

ColoradoBob Posted at 2016-12-6 10:03
Hey Hey Hey!
Spreadsheet line 482, Post 2690 Shows Shipped(!) Ordered 10-16 02:26 UTC - Shows Shipped(!) with no shipper info this morning at 7:30 am Mountain Time...I'll update as the notifications come in...

Where do you see the blue dots?
2016-12-6
Use props
6HpaRHQtuydc
lvl.1

United States

Ordered 9-27-2016, at 20:03. DJI said they shipped yesterday, its expected to arrive on the 8th
2016-12-6
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.1

United States

It appears that the ONLY orders going to the US start with 0011 or 0012.

What is your 'region' with these numbers and did anyone else get theirs in the US who's order started with another string?

The Dates are getting closer to mine, but my Order number is quite different.

This may also explain why orders from September are still not filled!  :/

Thanks,
Darin
2016-12-6
Use props
Camékaz

Luxembourg

(( hoped to see something moving... we'll see next week i guess... 10/26/2016 Order...
2016-12-6
Use props
fans1f4a3127
First Officer
Germany

Will it come before Christmes??? Order 30.10.2016
2016-12-6
Use props
fans95986b96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1348 ft
United States

I placed my order on the 15th of October.  Today, 12/6, it has been marked shipped and I got an e-mail with a FedEx tracking number.  Says it should arrive on 12/9.
2016-12-6
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.1

United States

fans95986b96 Posted at 2016-12-6 13:37
I placed my order on the 15th of October.  Today, 12/6, it has been marked shipped and I got an e-mail with a FedEx tracking number.  Says it should arrive on 12/9.

I'm very glad for you.  The more I see of posts where the Mavic ACTUALLY EXISTS, the more my hope builds.

All this excitement is definitely tempered by how annoyed I am.......but I'm sure I'll forget ALL ABOUT this when I hear those 3 Tones IRL as my Mavic fires up for the first time!  

I flew RC Helis up till about 10 years ago.  WAY harder than most Drones today, and I lived in constant fear of crashing, and the $500 minimum to replace my CF Blades and Boom!!

I've been away for a while and afraid to get back in.......and THEN I saw the Mavic!!!!

It's my first Drone, and I'm starting with a Cadillac!  I'm pretty stoked!

Thanks,
Darin
2016-12-6
Use props
Geeom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2100705 ft
France

Europe people, any positive updates ?

Fly More Combo
Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        WorldPay
Order Time:        2016-10-17 21:09:12 (UTC)
Shipping Company : translation missing: en.store.api.express.tba
2016-12-6
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.1

United States

And........We are at a Milestone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-12-6
Use props
DGHockeytown
lvl.1

United States

This is DEFINITELY not the kind of Topic a company wants 5000 posts on!!!!                                                                                      ^^^^^^

I hope to see my product soon!!!

Darin
2016-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules