Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tigerdim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Hong Kong

online chat just told me estimate shipping this week for my October 5th order.. First time I have an estimate.
2016-12-6
Use props
fansbdd16ecf
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from DJI direct on October 17th, just got my shipped notification.
In Los Angeles, CA.
2016-12-6
Use props
Carlito
lvl.1

Switzerland

So Today, Step 4 of the process the Blue Dot/Colour appeared around the Shipped status...... to suggest its Shipped! i say suggest, because I see No other changes, no email confirmation from DJI, I also checked the DJI App to see if i could locate FedEx and a tracking number, when i check through the App Status its still Pending, but that was also the case weeks ago..... so at this point ill continue to wait and wonder if this entire saga has been worth it or have they taken me for a fool,  {:4_177:}more over I ponder how a company can make such good products yet get the fundamental basics of running a business so wrong , customers are only loyal for so long unless you offer a world class service that back its up.

And because i want to be pedantic, can we have a drum roll for Ken to chime in, with  insight and suggest i wait another 24 to 48 hrs for system to update .

Sry, undertand im ranting.... lame attemt to insert emoticons to express how fusttrated i am by this whole ordeal, yes ordeal, quite frankly the worst purchasing experaince ive ever heard of and worse yet i lived through it  {:4_157:}

DJI Bluedot.png
2016-12-7
Use props
TrevHolland
lvl.1

United States

Ordered directly from DJI on October 18th. Mavic + Fly More Combo. Shipping notification happened today. Shipped via FedEx. San Francisco.
2016-12-7
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Carlito Posted at 2016-12-6 23:07
So Today, Step 4 of the process the Blue Dot/Colour appeared around the Shipped status...... to suggest its Shipped! i say suggest, because I see No other changes, no email confirmation from DJI, I also checked the DJI App to see if i could locate FedEx and a tracking number, when i check through the App Status its still Pending, but that was also the case weeks ago..... so at this point ill continue to wait and wonder if this entire saga has been worth it or have they taken me for a fool,  more over I ponder how a company can make such good products yet get the fundamental basics of running a business so wrong , customers are only loyal for so long unless you offer a world class service that back its up.     And because i want to be pedantic, can we have a drum roll for Ken to chime in, with  insight and suggest i wait another 24 to 48 hrs for system to update .
Sry, undertand im ranting.... lame attemt to insert emoticons to express how fusttrated i am by this whole ordeal, yes ordeal, quite frankly the worst purchasing experaince ive ever heard of and worse yet i lived through it

Just have patience, my tracking # displayed after 12 hours of Shipping Update.

Once you get that you have to wait for shipper to pickup Label and create a delivery date
Order 10/5
Shipped 12/7
2016-12-7
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223238 ft
Australia

Cannot believe people saying where are my shipment when ordered after October 20th. There are SO many people ordered way before that (ordered 1st October from Australia DJI and cancelled yesterday because of no update in any of the online chats and saying it'll arrive in January most likely. Waiting for my refund. Hope they send to Australia and other countries still waiting for theirs before sending most to US especially. Nothing against US, just against DJI for not following the promised first buy first serve.
2016-12-7
Use props
kari5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3448 ft
Finland

Fly Moro Combo
Order date: 13.10.2016
Sent: 5.12.2016
Estimated delivery: 9.12.2016
2016-12-7
Use props
Carlito
lvl.1

Switzerland

OK - received shipping info - WOW - Go DHL.... was expecting it be part of a larger consignment heading to EU for distribution but this is coming directly from SHENZHEN - CHINA

Mayoo you can update Line 434 & kudos for maintaining - DJI owes you big time......

Fly Moro Combo
Order date: 2016-10-05 15:28:36 (UTC)
Shipping Status: Shipped
Shipping Company: DHL
Shipped: December 07, 2016 at 17:59
Estimated Delivery: Friday, December 09, 2016  (By End of Day) - so in 2 days!!

Look forward to testing this on Friday or the weekend, will update
2016-12-7
Use props
kcByfizTnnOh
lvl.1

United States

Yay!!! My October 10th NY, USA order is marked as shipped. Looks like I will be flying before Christmas
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Hey DJI, a little reminder: Australia looks amazing this time of year. If you send us our drones we'll promise to do loads of free promo for you..
2016-12-7
Use props
passports2life
lvl.1

United States

2016-10-15 14:15:53 (UTC) shipped yesterday!
2016-12-7
Use props
Sinandgrin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98048 ft
United States

Thanks for keeping this thread and resources up to date, it has been helpful to check in and get a sense of my position in the virtual line. Here is my contribution.

Yesterday morning at 6:00 AM EST I received shipping notification for my Fly More Combo to Eastern US by DJI and FedEx. Excited to have this before Christmas!

Order Time:        2016-10-15 15:42:39 (UTC)

Hope everyone else gets their Mavic soon!
2016-12-7
Use props
dselec
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Happy for all those getting there orders... but looks like uk order have stalled again.. usa etc on October 15th while uk orders not shipping.
If I wasn't desperate to get my hands on it I would cancel out of principle.
But I am weak and can't help but still want it.
Uk order 5th October fly more.
2016-12-7
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-7 23:31
This is not a drill!! I tell DJI I'll do promo for them and 5 mins later my shipping company changes to DHL...!!

Oct 10 Australian order!!

Yeah that's right. Did you order the combo or mavic only?
2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Carlito Posted at 2016-12-7 01:07
So Today, Step 4 of the process the Blue Dot/Colour appeared around the Shipped status...... to suggest its Shipped! i say suggest, because I see No other changes, no email confirmation from DJI, I also checked the DJI App to see if i could locate FedEx and a tracking number, when i check through the App Status its still Pending, but that was also the case weeks ago..... so at this point ill continue to wait and wonder if this entire saga has been worth it or have they taken me for a fool,  more over I ponder how a company can make such good products yet get the fundamental basics of running a business so wrong , customers are only loyal for so long unless you offer a world class service that back its up.     And because i want to be pedantic, can we have a drum roll for Ken to chime in, with  insight and suggest i wait another 24 to 48 hrs for system to update .
Sry, undertand im ranting.... lame attemt to insert emoticons to express how fusttrated i am by this whole ordeal, yes ordeal, quite frankly the worst purchasing experaince ive ever heard of and worse yet i lived through it

You said it exactly correct in your post, after it shows shipped, it can take 24-48 hours to get your tracking number emailed to you.
2016-12-7
Use props
WasabiBread
lvl.3
United States

Add me to the October order and 'wait' list....

Order Time:        2016-10-24 06:25:35 (UTC)Delivering to:      San Francisco, Ca

Thanks to Myloo and Omniblast, sad you 2 have a better understanding of deliveries more so than those work work at DJI...
When this shipping fiasco is over DJI should ponder sending the both of you some free shwag for helping their customers find information concerning their orders. Cheers

2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Australia

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-12-8 01:24
Yeah that's right. Did you order the combo or mavic only?

I ordered the Combo.

Looks like the Australian combos have started moving..
2016-12-7
Use props
BRYDEN
New

United Kingdom

Also Add me to the October order and 'wait' list to please

2016-10-08 08:47:06 (UTC) Delivering to UK    Fly more combo

Also i was on chat this morning and got a few bits of info

Hi Alice do you have a date for the the shipment of my Order Number: 0441183***** thanks
i ordered 8th october and would like an update please
are you busy?

Hi
Really sorry,I am chatting with 10 people now
Please hold on,let me check

thank you

Really sorry for waiting, the orders in Europe are still waiting for shipping now.<<

will it be shipped in december please

Really,we can not make sure

Its only paypal gives me 180 days and then its not guaranteed and i don't want to fall into that category thanks

we are doing our best to clear the orders as soon as possible

Ok i chatted with someone before and they said shipping by mid december for my order is that on track i bought through dji direct or do you guys not get told now

Sorry,I haven‘t get told<<
2016-12-7
Use props
Zwcky101
lvl.1

United States

For you guys that are wanting to chat with Dji about your order, I have a little tip for you. yesterday I chatted with Dji and I thought for sure that I would just get the usual per-scripted message about if you ordered before Nov 3rd. but she actually gave me a bit of good advice that worked. she said to contact Dji through chat between 6pm PST and 3am PST and that between these times reps in china are live and have access to more information than the ones in the US. so I tried it and they where able to tell me that it should be shipping within the next few days. so if your looking to get information on a better approximation on when your order will ship contact them during that time frame. I ordered mine 10-19-16 and I'm in Texas.
2016-12-7
Use props
Blakenator
New

Canada

Mavic combo on the way!  Says it should arrive Monday dec.12. Order date Oct.21 shipping to Canada. I'm surprised it's on the way.  I feel a bit guilty now for all those who ordered before me.  But if we have a computer to complain on... life isn't so bad.  My first drone, super excited.  
2016-12-7
Use props
Sundeep81
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87310 ft
Canada

Finally My Mavic Pro Combo just shipped !!

Order date: 2016-10-08 22:56:16 (UTC)
Shipping Company: DHL
Shipped  Date: 12/7/2016
2016-12-7
Use props
MyFirstDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222500 ft
United States

Alright alright!   Looks like Canada's getting some love today, and the US orders that are shipping were placed just days before mine.   Could my Mavic be inbound soon?
2016-12-7
Use props
Richard Mavic p
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44797 ft
United States

Blakenator Posted at 2016-12-8 01:42
Mavic combo on the way!  Says it should arrive Monday dec.12. Order date Oct.21 shipping to Canada. I'm surprised it's on the way.  I feel a bit guilty now for all those who ordered before me.  But if we have a computer to complain on... life isn't so bad.  My first drone, super excited.

LOL, congrad. Toronto here, ordered Oct. 19 Mavic only. Hope I can see it before Christmas.
2016-12-7
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.2
Australia

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-8 02:25
I ordered the Combo.

Looks like the Australian combos have started moving..

BroadFlight  lol. Perhaps i shouldn't have cancelled mine haha.. Oh well. Sucks they couldn't give me an indication that it probably was on its way. Actually found a local dealer here and they are almost 100% they receive on the 15th. It is shipped down as a bulk order to Australia. He already have spare accessories, batteries chargers and so on. Looking promising. And support local business. AND just a small deposit and not the whole amount. You in Broadbeach by any chance? Heading down there mid january. Hopefully not too many NFZ down there.
2016-12-7
Use props
ImAWebGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253812 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-12-7 07:34
You said it exactly correct in your post, after it shows shipped, it can take 24-48 hours to get your tracking number emailed to you.

I've seen many posts copying the "shipping order status" that shows the following text:

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI​

My order status does not include that. I'm feeling a little left out!
Order Number: 001206718250
Ordered the Combo October 18th direct from DJI for shipment to California...shipping still "pending."
2016-12-7
Use props
fans566d2897
lvl.1

United States

Ordered Oct 11. Showing shipped Dec 7.
2016-12-7
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.2

Australia

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-8 05:36
BroadFlight  lol. Perhaps i shouldn't have cancelled mine haha.. Oh well. Sucks they couldn't give me an indication that it probably was on its way. Actually found a local dealer here and they are almost 100% they receive on the 15th. It is shipped down as a bulk order to Australia. He already have spare accessories, batteries chargers and so on. Looking promising. And support local business. AND just a small deposit and not the whole amount. You in Broadbeach by any chance? Heading down there mid january. Hopefully not too many NFZ down there.

Any chance you could divulge the name of this reseller?
2016-12-7
Use props
Oilers97Fan
lvl.2

Hong Kong

tigerdim Posted at 2016-12-7 07:18
Far from it. HK store pickups are currently for orders before October 5th.

I ordered mine through HK approved distributor on Oct 3.  Currently, they have only received orders placed on Sep 29.  But one of my friend ordered direct from DJI HK store on Oct 5 and already received it on Oct 15!!!  DJI is extremely inconsistent with their shipping!!!  Ridiculous!!!
2016-12-7
Use props
fans7ecb3fb4
lvl.1

Mexico

Estado del pago:        Pay Confirmed
Método de pago:        Credit Card
Total:       
USD $1,559.00
Hora del pedido:        2016-10-02 22:08:36 (UTC)
Dirección de envío: México
Estado de envío:        Shipped 7 Dec
Empresa de transporte:        DHL
Número de seguimiento:        8942279146
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Australia

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-8 07:36

Mate, I actually thought about you cancelling yours as soon as I saw mine change. But stoked you picked up another one.. it all worked out in the end.

I'm not in Broadbeach, no.. but not that far away either!
2016-12-7
Use props
tigerdim
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Oilers97Fan Posted at 2016-12-8 08:32
I ordered mine through HK approved distributor on Oct 3.  Currently, they have only received orders placed on Sep 29.  But one of my friend ordered direct from DJI HK store on Oct 5 and already received it on Oct 15!!!  DJI is extremely inconsistent with their shipping!!!  Ridiculous!!!

I ordered from DJI HK on oCtober 5th and am still pending.

btw, did you mean November 15th? I doubt anyone had a Mavic on October 15th.
2016-12-7
Use props
Nole4life80
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298737 ft
United States

Just got off chat and was told mine would ship in 2-3 weeks. I ordered Oct 21st not the combo
Atlanta, Ga
2016-12-7
Use props
ColoradoBob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1601690 ft
United States

kcByfizTnnOh Posted at 2016-12-6 10:33
Where do you see the blue dots?

They are on the order status page...
Blue Dots.JPG
2016-12-7
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.2
Australia

I just realized my post telling everyone that my order was assigned a shipping carrier was deleted for language.  Sorry Ken. :/  Got a little too excited after 8.5 weeks.
2016-12-7
Use props
ColoradoBob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1601690 ft
United States

Spreadsheet line 482 post 2690

Got my shipper info: FedEx, with delivery scheduled for Monday December 12th before 10:30 am...

Read the Quick Start guide twice, downloaded and read the v 1.2 manual twice. Have the newest Assistant for Windows and DJI Go 4 loaded.

Viewed every Mavic configuration/Tips video on the web, Read all the recent posts on the Forum. Ready to do all firmware upgrades, as necessary...

So, yes, I'm ready to Fly.

2016-12-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-7 19:41
I just realized my post telling everyone that my order was assigned a shipping carrier was deleted for language.  Sorry Ken. :/  Got a little too excited after 8.5 weeks.

No problem, here's the rules in case anyone wants to read them.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=71515
2016-12-7
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.2
Australia

My refund came thru. Very quick. Thank you DJI for the quick service.
2016-12-7
Use props
Henrywilliams3
New

United States

I ordered October 16th at 11:30ish pm UTC which is 6:30ish my time, still no answer on shipping :/
2016-12-7
Use props
tigerdim
lvl.3
Hong Kong

Shipping changed to DHL!
2016-12-7
Use props
fansee11f6a6
lvl.1

United States