Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oilers97Fan
lvl.1

Hong Kong

tigerdim Posted at 2016-12-8 10:07
I ordered from DJI HK on oCtober 5th and am still pending.

btw, did you mean November 15th? I doubt anyone had a Mavic on October 15th.

It was definitely October 15th.  I picked it up with him..........hopefully we will receive ours by Christmas.
2016-12-8
Use props
Thulinm
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223238 ft
Australia

Believe that's correct shipment on its way to Australia. I cancelled from DJI few days ago after ordered 1st October. Already got my refund. Found a local dealer that expect and with reliable sources that the shipment will be after the 15th when the ship arrives. Get mine around 21th or 22nd if the ship doesn't sink. Wish DJI advised me shipment was on its way. But at least supporting local business and "lost" the $18 reward point from DJI. And at least don't need to send to DJI if an issue. They deal with it here.
2016-12-8
Use props
SteveCA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5273829 ft
United States

Now that the dust has settled with my orders, I can say categorically that ordering DJI direct was the slowest way to get the Mavic. I ordered combo from DJI on 9/28 23:32 UTC, I ordered from Apple on 10/3. I then ordered a third from Best Buy on 10/25. The Apple order came first on 11/14. The DJI order arrived 11/21. The Best Buy order arrived 12/7. I have friends that ordered from Apple in late November that got theirs today. I also ordered a Phantom 4 Pro on the day of launch within the first 30 minutes. It said shipping in 5-7 days upon payment confirmation. Three weeks later, it was still pending. I have since cancelled that order. I ordered several extra batteries from DJI on 11/22. It said shipping in 5-7 business days. It finally shipped today 11/08. DJI really needs to get their channel management strategy sorted out. It is a mess and it is not helping their reputation with customers or dealers. I have a friend that ordered from B and H on launch day. He is still waiting... Meanwhile Apple orders from last week are being delivered.
2016-12-8
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.3
Flight distance : 108862 ft
Australia

Thulinm Posted at 2016-12-9 14:55
Believe that's correct shipment on its way to Australia. I cancelled from DJI few days ago after ordered 1st October. Already got my refund. Found a local dealer that expect and with reliable sources that the shipment will be after the 15th when the ship arrives. Get mine around 21th or 22nd if the ship doesn't sink. Wish DJI advised me shipment was on its way. But at least supporting local business and "lost" the $18 reward point from DJI. And at least don't need to send to DJI if an issue. They deal with it here.

Glad you finally got it sorted mate!
2016-12-8
Use props
Vmax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 318 ft
Hong Kong

BroadFlight Posted at 2016-12-9 15:21
Glad you finally got it sorted mate!

How long will it take from status changed to shipped until you get a tracking number?
2016-12-8
Use props
TLyleJeep

United States

Vmax Posted at 2016-12-9 00:28
How long will it take from status changed to shipped until you get a tracking number?

I got mine in about 12 hours.
2016-12-9
Use props
Vmax
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Vmax Posted at 2016-12-9 15:28

Now I know how long it takes. Just got mine after 24h
2016-12-9
Use props
tigerdim
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Thailand

Vmax Posted at 2016-12-9 16:53
Now I know how long it takes. Just got mine after 24h

Same here..
First I saw the shipping company , one hour later the 4th blue dot, and 24hours later I received the email with tracking.
2016-12-9
Use props
Carlito

Switzerland

deedjeeeye Posted at 2016-12-9 00:23
For Holland it's the exact same price @DJI or in the stores 1199, =euro.

Media Markt belongs to Metro AG, they have immense buying power.... glad you got one, but im inquisitive and looked online at their site, they have accessories such as Props, Battery etc in stock and showing in stores but NOT showing any Mavic's, so I called a local store and Guess What!!! they HAD SOME.....
2016-12-9
Use props
Carlito

Switzerland

Carlito Posted at 2016-12-7 11:56
OK - received shipping info - WOW - Go DHL.... was expecting it be part of a larger consignment heading to EU for distribution but this is coming directly from SHENZHEN - CHINA

Mayoo you can update Line 434 & kudos for maintaining - DJI owes you big time......

Delivered today by DHL - Batteries charging to allow Test Flight.

Thanks Mayoo and others for posting
2016-12-9
Use props
fans5a704fd5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered mid October and I'm still waiting for all the Mavic gear to arrive...Sad face
2016-12-9
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.1

Netherlands

Carlito Posted at 2016-12-9 14:02
Media Markt belongs to Metro AG, they have immense buying power.... glad you got one, but im inquisitive and looked online at their site, they have accessories such as Props, Battery etc in stock and showing in stores but NOT showing any Mavic's, so I called a local store and Guess What!!! they HAD SOME.....

Same thing here.
2016-12-9
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.1

Netherlands

Carlito Posted at 2016-12-9 14:02

Same thing here! You have to be quick.
2016-12-9
Use props
wkqkqkfk
lvl.1
United States

DJI.com
Order Time:        2016-10-15 09:58:28 (UTC)
Shipping Address:        ...Canada
Shipping Status:        Shipped
Shipping Company:        DHL
2016-12-9
Use props
Zwcky101
lvl.1

United States

Woodwanger Posted at 2016-12-8 11:08
Well I have been on the chat today regarding my orders for my Mavic And my P4 pro + They could not give me any info on my Mavic order whatsoever and are now telling me that my P4 pro + won't be shipped until the 22nd of Dec!!!As when I ordered it on line it clearly stated delivery within 1 to 2 weeks, then 8 days ago I was told it would ship this week now they are saying the 22nd,
I only ordered the P4 because I was lead to believe it would ship quickly as I an going on holiday for 6 weeks on the 20th of Dec....and just to rub salt into it the have taken the payment on the 5th of Dec from my account again leading me to believe that it was about to ship!!!!

Sorry to hear that, it has to be super frustrating. When you contacted Dji thru chat did you do it between 6pm PST and 3am PST? I wound say that if they ship next week like they did last week then you could get you Mavic before you leave on your trip. Have you tried checking if you local Apple Store has any? When and if you call them make sure to tell the automated system that you want to speak to a manager; this way you will get to talk to someone at the location you are calling and don't get a call center. The call centers cant see if your local Apple Store has any stock. Hope this helps.
2016-12-9
Use props
Woodwanger
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Zwcky101 Posted at 2016-12-9 15:12
Sorry to hear that, it has to be super frustrating. When you contacted Dji thru chat did you do it between 6pm PST and 3am PST? I wound say that if they ship next week like they did last week then you could get you Mavic before you leave on your trip. Have you tried checking if you local Apple Store has any? When and if you call them make sure to tell the automated system that you want to speak to a manager; this way you will get to talk to someone at the location you are calling and don't get a call center. The call centers cant see if your local Apple Store has any stock. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the help,
I have been in contact today with the online sales dep by email and they were very fast to respond and helpful, it looks like they may be able to help with the P4 order going by their response as below

Jenny (DJI)

Dec 9, 17:33 CST

Dear

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
Greeting from DJI online Store!

We are delighted to support you.
Phantom4 PRO+ may shipped earlier but Mavic Pro+FLY MORE COMBO may wait 3-4 weeks.

If you want to cancel order you can log in your DJI account and find your order to apply a order cancellation requests.

If there is anything else we can help you with , please feel free to get back.
Thanks,
DJI

I then received this email soon after so fingers crossed as I haven't heard back yet

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in DJI.
We have forwarded your reuqest to related department.

Dear Online team,
Please kindly advise.
Order# 0440983181902 & 044118678829

Thanks.
Best regards.DJI Sales dept.

2016-12-9
Use props
fans8eede3a9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182001 ft
United States

Just got shipping notification today. Ordered the bird and add on battery same order. Ordered on Oct 17. FYI.

2016-12-9
Use props
Netra - the ori
United States

SteveCA Posted at 2016-12-8 22:42
Now that the dust has settled with my orders, I can say categorically that ordering DJI direct was the slowest way to get the Mavic. I ordered combo from DJI on 9/28 23:32 UTC, I ordered from Apple on 10/3. I then ordered a third from Best Buy on 10/25. The Apple order came first on 11/14. The DJI order arrived 11/21. The Best Buy order arrived 12/7. I have friends that ordered from Apple in late November that got theirs today. I also ordered a Phantom 4 Pro on the day of launch within the first 30 minutes. It said shipping in 5-7 days upon payment confirmation. Three weeks later, it was still pending. I have since cancelled that order. I ordered several extra batteries from DJI on 11/22. It said shipping in 5-7 business days. It finally shipped today 11/08. DJI really needs to get their channel management strategy sorted out. It is a mess and it is not helping their reputation with customers or dealers. I have a friend that ordered from B and H on launch day. He is still waiting... Meanwhile Apple orders from last week are being delivered.

Very interesting.  Direct orders are much more profitable for DJI compared to what they sell through resellers. Apple's average gross margins are about 40%, so Apple probably only pays about $600 for a Mavic.  Maybe Apple pays a little more (since Apple doesn't have R&D expenses), but not nearly the $999 that a DJI direct customer will pay.   Based on this Mavic release, I expect DJI to have fewer direct pre-orders for future releases.
2016-12-9
Use props
ColoradoBob
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1601690 ft
United States

I got my Mavic from FedEx this morning! 3 days early!!   

line 482 original post 2690
2016-12-9
Use props
FlameBoy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 105558 ft
United Kingdom

Order 12th from DJI and still nothing......

i also have orders with amazon for props and still nothing.....

Just have a empty case waiting to be filled.
2016-12-9
Use props
s4lv0r87
lvl.1
Italy

My order was shipped the 01 December 2016 and my order is from 11 October placed and payed.
Now, after contact DHL about why my order is in late. Just a reply from UK (i live in Italy), Please inform the Seller to Contact US.
What a hell? ... Why DHL in UK was lock my order? My Mavic Pro is different from others?
2016-12-9
Use props
Netra - the ori
United States

FlameBoy Posted at 2016-12-9 10:44
Order 12th from DJI and still nothing......

i also have orders with amazon for props and still nothing.....

In the US, Apple stores have props to purchase (literally boxes on the shelf) and B&H Photo has props in stock also (I ordered props last night and they shipped today).  But Amazon US only has 3rd party sellers for props.
2016-12-9
Use props
deedjeeeye
lvl.1

Netherlands

Woodwanger Posted at 2016-12-9 17:23
Thanks for the help,
I have been in contact today with the online sales dep by email and they were very fast to respond and helpful, it looks like they may be able to help with the P4 order going by their response as below
Jenny (DJI)Dec 9, 17:33 CSTDear Thank you for contacting DJI online store.

Thats great and about time.

2016-12-9
Use props
farmingflyer
lvl.1

United States

Shipped, should be here 12/14 About time.
IMG_8079.PNG
2016-12-9
Use props
DreamerPix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 127438 ft
Singapore

Ordered on 20 Oct direct DJI ... status just changed today to Shipped with blue dot ...
by DHL ... no tracking date yet.
2016-12-9
Use props
Greg Kingston
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DreamerPix Posted at 2016-12-10 04:31
Ordered on 20 Oct direct DJI ... status just changed today to Shipped with blue dot ...
by DHL ... no tracking date yet.

The UK really is a dead zone for any Mavic deliveries...
2016-12-9
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.3

Australia

Greg Kingston Posted at 2016-12-10 15:57
The UK really is a dead zone for any Mavic deliveries...

Australia too!

I'm wondering if they sent shipping containers to each of these countries back near Nov 3rd to save on airfreight to the far off destinations? Due to my line of work, I know that it takes 5-6 weeks (we allow 7 to be cautious) to send a container from Shanghai to Australia. Shenzen should be a similar time frame.

This would allow time to fill up the containers and get them emptied and distributed at the end point within the 6-8 weeks. It would also account for the seemingly slow shipping early on as they were filling up containers, then once they had finished, we see a massive increase in orders being sent to the US and Europe (and probably within China too).

If this is correct we should see a large number of orders sent out to the UK and Aus in the next week or two, originating from within the country (not direct from China).

If I'm wrong (and I probably am) we know that DJI is catering to their larger markets and doesn't give a flying (expletive) about their smaller ones.
2016-12-9
Use props
fansbdd16ecf
lvl.1

United States

My fly more order, placed Oct 17th with DJI direct, arrived today in Los Angeles CA
2016-12-10
Use props
Dasm6tPRI5iL
lvl.3

Australia

Dasm6tPRI5iL Posted at 2016-12-10 16:55
Australia too!

I'm wondering if they sent shipping containers to each of these countries back near Nov 3rd to save on airfreight to the far off destinations? Due to my line of work, I know that it takes 5-6 weeks (we allow 7 to be cautious) to send a container from Shanghai to Australia. Shenzen should be a similar time frame.

Disregard this last post. I was definitely wrong about the sea freight. My mavic just updated to shipped, direct from China to Australia. Turns out DJI just decided to ignore the smaller countries while they saturated the US Apple stores.
2016-12-10
Use props
Error404
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Error404 Posted at 2016-12-3 15:58
Add me to the list please.
Order Time:        2016-10-08 15:20:10 (UTC)
Fly more combo

Shipper changed to DHL 36 hours ago but still not shipped. Anyone knows how long it takes??
2016-12-10
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.3
Australia

Error404 Posted at 2016-12-10 21:58
Shipper changed to DHL 36 hours ago but still not shipped. Anyone knows how long it takes??

Should ship within 2-3 business days.
2016-12-10
Use props
Mayoo
First Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

October 15th - 25th customers please report back with status changes
2016-12-10
Use props
fans07cc1116
New

Australia

Hi guys don't hate me but I ordered 23/10 to Australia and my order has now shipped
IMG_5139.PNG
2016-12-10
Use props
fans1f4a3127
First Officer
Germany

I have ordert on 31.10.2016 i hope it comes bevor Christmes to Europe. Greetz Pyroschnüffler
2016-12-10
Use props
Omniblast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-7 23:15
Add mine to the sheet please.
My order information
Fly More ComboPayment Status: Pay ConfirmedPayment Method: PayPal Express CheckoutTotal: £1,249.00Order Time: 2016-11-09 19:06:05 (UTC) - 9th November 2016Shipping Address: London, United KingdomShipping Status: Pending

Is this a second order? I already have you on here with your order being delivered from Amazon. Post 1802.
2016-12-11
Use props
Omniblast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

Hey Guys/Gals,

Been sick two weeks ago, still recovering, and busy at work. Finally got through the backlog of all the posts. That's why the sheet's been stale, since I'm the only one updating it.
Anyways, I think at this point we can stop adding new orders. We have a lot of data for people, over 550 orders on the sheet, with 238 in Transit, and 88 of those being delivered.
Average days for delivery seem to be between 2-5 days, though they say 5 days but in actuality you get it in 2, which is a good surprise. (from when you get a letter that says it's been delivered, add 2 days)

I'll try to update again this week, but looks like it will be busy for me at work. Weekends seem much better to get through updates.

Please make sure you note your post # and specify that it will be a update to the spreadsheet. If not I have to check by your name, and I have a lot of fans****** that are from people not logging in, then I have to check by order time to make sure you are actually you. It's some work.
2016-12-11
Use props
Enkeixpress
Second Officer
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Omniblast Posted at 2016-12-11 08:36
Is this a second order? I already have you on here with your order being delivered from Amazon. Post 1802.

Second order, yeah. The Amazon one I cancelled a while ago, it never arrived.
2016-12-11
Use props
BRYDEN
lvl.1

United Kingdom

UK    Order Time:        2016-10-08 08:47:06 (UTC)    STILL WAITING ABSOLUTE JOKE

ITS LIKE A KICKSTARTER PROJECT
2016-12-11
Use props
Vmax
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Got mine last Saturday. Ordered 2-Oct.
Believe me. It's worth the wait!
2016-12-11
Use props
BroadFlight
lvl.3
Australia

Omniblast Posted at 2016-12-11 18:50
Hey Guys/Gals,

Been sick two weeks ago, still recovering, and busy at work. Finally got through the backlog of all the posts. That's why the sheet's been stale, since I'm the only one updating it.

Thanks for the hard work mate.

My Mavic is currently 45 minutes away from my house in Australia stuck in customs.  DHL are calling me back in a few hours to tell me exactly what's going on.  :/
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules