Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Combo Pkg - Currently Shipping
219252 5358 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nivag75
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from DJI
US
Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        Paypal
Total:       
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-09-28 03:05:25 (UTC)
2016-10-21
Use props
s.judge
lvl.1

New Zealand

I originally ordered the fly more combo from the DJI NZ distributor Ferntech on the 4th oct.
Rung them and changed my order today to a Mavic with one extra battery.
I don't really need the bag and the other extras as I'll just carry it all in a backpack anyway
They said they were expecting their first shipment by the 31st October, then weekly shipments after that.
They are expecting the tracking info next tuesday when they will know how many are coming.
Hopefully mine will be in the first ones they send out
2016-10-21
Use props
Henry Mo-Yung
First Officer
Flight distance : 11548839 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Ordered from DJI Online Shop.
Still pending!

Order Number : 852111861___
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
HKD 9999.00 X 1
Subtotal : HKD $9,999 + Shipping Cost : HKD $0
Total : HKD $9,999
Date : 2016-09-27 22:09:40 (UTC)
Payment Status : Pay Confirmed
Payment Method : Paypal
Shipping Status : Pending

2016-10-21
Use props
banned
lvl.1

Germany

Please add me, too, Germany. It's kust getting ridiculous, especially as they statet to me it one Queue.
DJI_Pending_obfus.png
2016-10-21
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

JordanM Posted at 2016-10-22 00:52
DJI Chat:
When will the combos begin to ship?

lol they are clueless... again
2016-10-21
Use props
Brandon00151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119137 ft
United States

Order Number: 001200######
Total: USD $1,299.00
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed
Shipping Status: Pending
Shipping Company: Tba
Tracking Number:
Order Time:        2016-09-30 15:10:21 (UTC)
2016-10-21
Use props
godiva92
First Officer
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>

They are short of battery and bag.  So DJI decided to fulfill those who only order the standalone Mavic to ship first.  The combo order sorry all might have to wait until there are enough battery comes in for ours.  Early and more you paid, less and later you get that's DJI theory of business.  SO SAD.
2016-10-21
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.1

Dear sucker.... (ahem, I mean customer),

Regarding your Mavic Fly More Combo package placed on 2016-3-October, please
be informed that we at DJI appreciate your business but we will get to it when we get to it,
Until then either be patient or piss off, since we have your cash and really don't care which you do.

Sincerely DJI.

(I knew I should have just bought the basic unit and added the extras on later.  I guess in China you pay more and expect less....)
2016-10-21
Use props
s.judge
lvl.1

New Zealand

Something else the NZ guys said today that extra batteries on top of a standard mavic pro order had to ship to them seperatly ??
2016-10-21
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

Direct from DJI combo ordered: 2016-10-03 08:20:18 (UTC)
Amazon UK combo ordered this week: ETA 04/11/16
2016-10-21
Use props
sunsetsurf
Captain
Flight distance : 917477 ft
France

Ordered from DJI.com

Order Status Update:        
Payment Status:        Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:        WorldPay
Total:        
1 499,00 €
Order Time:        2016-10-04 15:54:27 (UTC)
2016-10-22
Use props
Cirkus Monkey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 293094 ft
  • >>>
France

Order Status Update:  

Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:
WorldPay
Total:
1 499,00 €
Order Time:
2016-09-29 12:34:44 (UTC)

2016-10-22
Use props
stevemilner1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I am writing in this forum hoping that the message gets to Adam najberg, I am going to be positive and polite which is difficult considering my total frustration.  I appreciate that dji have been inundated due to the success of mavic. Yesterday there was a glimmer of hope as the first units were shipped, however our hopes were dashed when it became clear that the mavic pro combo packs were not been shipped at all.  So we are paying a premium price and getting a worse service, this does not seem fair and is totally contrary to what we were told when we ordered.  I come to the point of the message, understand product availability issues what I do not understand is the absence of information both to us and to you frontline staff, have just had a chat with your. People and they cannot say when combos will ship they did not even know combos were not been shipped, please Adam, step up and do what your job title says. COMMUNICATE
2016-10-22
Use props
rick39
Second Officer
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

JudgeRoyBean Posted at 2016-10-22 08:25
Dear sucker.... (ahem, I mean customer),

Regarding your Mavic Fly More Combo package placed on 2016 ...

That should really help. There's nothing more a supplier likes than being needlessly insulted by a customer acting like an impatient child.
2016-10-22
Use props
andy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3358875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered a Mavic pro, and a Mavic Pro more fly combo on 2016-09-27 19:39:05 (UTC)  I had the shipped notification on my account yesterday, and this morning I've received a Text message with a tracking number...  No idea if they have just sent part of the order and not the combo, or not.  I guess I'll find out next week!

Andy

Capture.JPG
2016-10-22
Use props
thib60
lvl.1

France

Not shipped yet for me :
Statut du paiement:        Pay Confirmed
Mode de paiement:        Paypal
Total:       
1 499,00 €
Heure de la commande:        2016-09-27 20:22:24 (UTC)

Shipping to FRANCE
2016-10-22
Use props
Richis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24925 ft
United Kingdom

Just got to live chat this morning. You have to talk to them for 30 min just to get the answer that they don't deliver combo...       

Rytis
hi
        Shiimy
Hi!Welcome to DJI online store.My name is Shiimy. Glad to help you today.
        Rytis
please confirm that DJI is not following their word and not delivering by FCFS rule?
        Shiimy
We are pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro preorders .
Please check online for updates on your order status.

Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.
We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.
        Rytis
i placed my mavic pro order on 27th
        Shiimy
thank you very much

we are working hard on it , the first batch already arranged
        Rytis
and people who ordered on 28th already receiving
theirs
        so please explain how first come first serve rule works
        ?
        Shiimy
oh we only ship out it by ordering sequence  but some customer have the priority shipping code
        Rytis
what code?
        no one on forum mentioned ay code
        just regular people
        and it's plenty of them
        it looks like combo pack is not delivering and only mavic on its own
        Shiimy
sorry for the inconvenience cuased , we are working hard to ship out it as soon as we can
        Rytis
this sentence is nothing
        please explain why DJI is not following their word
        ?
        Shiimy
we have ship out it from the mid of Oct by ordering sequence
        Rytis
why people who ordered 2 days after my order already receiving the product and i'm not
        you know that you are lying. only yesterday DJI announced that they start shipping yesterday
        Shiimy
do they have pripirty shipping code
        Rytis
no
        Shiimy
may I know the order number I will check it
        Rytis
04411*******
that's my order number
        Shiimy
got it ,thank you for your new order , please kindly wait for a short time your order can be ship out soon once we have warehouse
        Rytis
what? new order? this order was placed on 27th of last month
        i was told that my order is no.139 when i spoke to adviser
        Shiimy
I mean your order04411******* is your own new order for Mavic
        Rytis
it looks like you can't see my question
        I am asking why people who ordered 2 days after me already have tracking numbers and i don't
        ?
        Shiimy
are they in UK ?
        Rytis
yes
        Shiimy
may I know the order number of that customer , we will forward it to our manager and check it
        Rytis
People don't give their order numbers
        Ordered: 2016-09-27 19:32 (UTC)
Product: Mavic Pro (just drone)
21.10.2016 = SHIPPED
        that's from forum
        so this is the one just before my order
        Shiimy
sorry with the order number we cannot make sure if that information is true
        Rytis
there are screen shots
        of order page
        i saw it on forum yesterday
        Shiimy
I see you have bought the fly combo and the first batch quantit is the mavic pro only , we are waiting the fly combo at this moment , we will get it soon ,please kindly wait for a short time
        Rytis
ok. Thank You
2016-10-22
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Just got a reply ... seriously dissapointed
Screenshot_2016-10-22-10-26-12.png
2016-10-22
Use props
AusAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 425049 ft
Australia

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-10-22 19:57
Just got a reply ... seriously dissapointed

Clearly not first come first served. How many more lies does DJI need to spin?
2016-10-22
Use props
Franbcn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3714 ft
Réunion

Mine Shipping to Spain. Ordered a bit later than most of you though..
SmartSelectImage_2016-10-22-13-39-25.png
2016-10-22
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I'm messaging now to see what I can find out... more delays? Still no real apologies it's bloody frustrating.
2016-10-22
Use props
banned
lvl.1

Germany

That's really disappointing that they are not doing FCFS as they statet. Hopefully they'll get some real competitors soon, then they'll have to Change this behaviour. Until then we're screwed because there is no alternative and they'll get our Money anyways, if we wait on the preorders or if we cancel and buy it later. But it is really frustrating. I know this behaviour in this times only from big b2b companies but not in the b2c section.
2016-10-22
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

At this point I'm tempted to cancel my Combo order here and buy the normal one from a third party (the delivery is scheduled the 31st), in the end I don't need that cheap bag and the super expensive car charger ($139 for a car charger!), but definitively I don't need to be treaty as a second class customer after have paid more.
2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

The sad thing is that, for example, Amazon UK will not have the combo before Nov, 4th. So I think that our poor orders will wait some weeks before getting a tracking number...

mavic.png

2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.3
Iceland

npole Posted at 2016-10-22 11:02
At this point I'm tempted to cancel my Combo order here and buy the normal one from a third party (t ...

The drawback in this strategy (that tempts me too) is that we'll lose money (CC Exchange currency fees) and the cancellation process with DJI is not so fast (2-3 weeks to get our money back).

2016-10-22
Use props
Mad_Angler1
Captain
Flight distance : 2741657 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Folks, While it may not appear FCFS it is based on skew, the fly more package is not in stock, the standalone Mavic is, you have to treat these are two different products and as such they will ship all the fly ones in FCFS once  stock is available, if it was going to be weeks then yea i would hope DJI would consider splitting the packs but if its only going got be a week or so it makes sense to hold out.

The rule is if you want to receive any DJI product absolutely at the earliest then order just the basic craft with no accessories.
2016-10-22
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2016-10-22 12:18
Folks, While it may not appear FCFS it is based on skew, the fly more package is not in stock, the s ...

The point is, none of this was made clear when ordering, otherwise we may have ordered seperately. I wont be cancelling, but i'm less than impressed!
2016-10-22
Use props
godiva92
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Mad_Angler1 Posted at 2016-10-22 19:18
Folks, While it may not appear FCFS it is based on skew, the fly more package is not in stock, the s ...

Lesson learn and NEVER order from DJI of any new product again.
2016-10-22
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

And it's not clear how long we must wait..

Also thinking of cancel/local buy
2016-10-22
Use props
elefantastico
lvl.1

Spain

I also have an order for combo made on the 28th. While I would like to have It home already, I think two or three weeks delay is aceptable. Yes, they could Split orders, but that would be a logistic caos, and therefore, people would also complaint on the forums later.

Also, more time for firmware updates and others to betatest/crash their mavics. Again, sure I want It now, but 2-3 weeks, understandable.
2016-10-22
Use props
3dflight
lvl.1

United States

Just throwing this out there, Things aren't so great from a weather standpoint in Shenzhen.  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ ... die-in-philippines/

Maybe give these folks some slack here while they weather the storm.  Literally.  Even those who shipped, I'm honestly not sure the cargo planes have left the ground due to bad flight conditions.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Richis Posted at 2016-10-22 09:32
Just got to live chat this morning. You have to talk to them for 30 min just to get the answer that  ...

I admire your patience, but at the end of the day people who purchased combo packs are no further on, I ordered 29th, have spoken to chatline they said my order would ship early November, that's fine with me, but it seems unfair certainly for those who ordered on the 27th to be left in the dark, maybe a statement from dji as to when combo packs will ship, if it's a couple of days then they should come out and say it, otherwise same crazy situation that has been happening over the last week will rear its ugly head, maybe dji moderator s could share some light on this..
2016-10-22
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-22
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

danieleforyou Posted at 2016-10-22 13:15
The drawback in this strategy (that tempts me too) is that we'll lose money (CC Exchange currency  ...

I paid with Paypal, I just open a dispute and they will immediately block the money.
I have no problem to have my money back on my account in 30 days.
2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.3
Iceland

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-22 12:33
I admire your patience, but at the end of the day people who purchased combo packs are no further  ...

Did you order a combo?

I wonder what could be the percentage of pre-ordered combos
2016-10-22
Use props
godiva92
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nople that make no difference you just ask for cancellation and I am sure DJI will refund your money faster than open disputes with PayPal.
2016-10-22
Use props
danarchy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

3dflight Posted at 2016-10-22 20:11
Just throwing this out there, Things aren't so great from a weather standpoint in Shenzhen.  http:// ...

This has nothing to do with the weather.  Stop being an apologist for DJI's poor customer service.  People are upset that people who ordered days after they did are receiving shipping notices for the bare drone where those of us who paid more for the combo are not despite that we're being told that it's all one queue and that things are being shipped fcfs.  If they're short on bags and batteries, ship them to us separately later.  I'm sure the profit margin on the Mavic is sufficient to absorb a second shipment of whatever missing accessories.
2016-10-22
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.1

United Kingdom

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 14:41
This has nothing to do with the weather.  Stop being an apologist for DJI's poor customer service. ...

Where were you told its one queue? They are separate product lines.
2016-10-22
Use props
kcflstf
lvl.1

United States

omniblast Posted at 2016-10-21 16:01
Please copy and paste the purchase date including the time into your post so I can properly add it ...

i ordered on 10-4 from drone world and they are telling me i'm in the first order !!!
2016-10-22
Use props
danarchy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

aaronspence Posted at 2016-10-22 21:43
Where were you told its one queue? They are separate product lines.

The customer service person on live chat told me that, just like they've told a bunch of other people on this forum if you've been keeping up.
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules