hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

danieleforyou Posted at 2016-10-22 14:33
Did you order a combo?

I wonder what could be the percentage of pre-ordered combos

I don't know did see somewhere on a thread that newegg ordered 60 combo 40 standard, so I'm thinking it could be as much as 50/50
2016-10-22
Use props
omniblast
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29370 ft
United States

Updated my post with more data #22 up to post #156.
Sheesh, so many people, very angry, and I suppose it's a bit justified.
Data is a bit interesting, for example civeng123 & 6HpaRHQtuydc ordered nearly the same time. I have some blank countries but I'm going to call "The Void" because it sounds cool. I also had to look up the country Reunion, which is an small island off of Madagascar. But I used Spain for Franbcn instead as requested.
EDIT: Strange, DJI Forum skipped post #4? so now the posts are out of order from the sheet, but I'm not going to go back to change them.
2016-10-22
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 14:48
The customer service person on live chat told me that, just like they've told a bunch of other peo ...

Thats disappointing CS are saying that. It's just common sense they are separate lines.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 14:41
This has nothing to do with the weather.  Stop being an apologist for DJI's poor customer service. ...

Only thing I can tell you , and previous customers of dji will verify, if you ordered combo packs for previous dji release products, they for some unknown reason were always delayed, before standard packs were sent out, seems crazy why this would happen, and although I don't mind waiting an extra week, customers should be told before checking out..
2016-10-22
Use props
danarchy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-22 21:58
Only thing I can tell you , and previous customers of dji will verify, if you ordered combo packs  ...

If DJI said "Combo packs will ship in one week," that would be fantastic and I would be happy.  Since they aren't being transparent, misinformation is flying all over the forum with some people saying that combos won't ship until the last batch in 2 months which is really unacceptable and a terrible way to take care of people who spent more.

If that's the case, they should either ship the drone and accessories separately to "fly more" customers OR give us the option to downgrade from the combo to the bare drone and receive our orders sooner.
2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-22 13:58
Only thing I can tell you , and previous customers of dji will verify, if you ordered combo packs  ...

An extra week could be acceptable. The "fun" fact is that we don't even know how many weeks will actually occur.
2016-10-22
Use props
OSIHLwgmNdjG
lvl.1

United States

Sorry for keep you waiting. We have received the first batch inventory of Mavic Pro on October 21th.
However, it is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.
We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders

for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.
We would appreciate your continued support and understanding.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

OSIHLwgmNdjG Posted at 2016-10-22 15:07
Sorry for keep you waiting. We have received the first batch inventory of Mavic Pro on October 21th. ...

Just received almost same email.

Dear Hallmark 007
It is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.
We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.
We would appreciate your continued support and understanding.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 15:05
If DJI said "Combo packs will ship in one week," that would be fantastic and I would be happy.  Sin ...

I fully agree, don't think it's to much to ask for a timeframe, on this matter..
2016-10-22
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

aaronspence Posted at 2016-10-22 15:43
Where were you told its one queue? They are separate product lines.

Please read this post.
2016-10-22
Use props
AdamKingPhoto
lvl.1

United States

FWIW, Fly More Combo Ordered (Day one, few hour after announcement), no shipping update. Add me to the pile : Order Time: 2016-09-27 22:35:29 (UTC)
2016-10-22
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

My problem is that they ARE splitting the shipments for non-combo orders with added accessories. I find this practice incredibly dishonest. They have indicated many times to myself and others that both SKUs will ship simultaneously. This comes down to misinformation, lack of communication, and inconsistent serving of customers.

2016-10-22
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-22 10:10
Just received almost same email.

Dear Hallmark 007

Thanks for sharing this email

Now, did you get this email automatically ? or you emailed the support and then they replied ?
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Mayoo Posted at 2016-10-22 15:53
Thanks for sharing this email

Now, did you get this email automatically ? or you emailed the sup ...

No I emailed them this morning, think it's time for dji to be more upfront regarding combo pack.
2016-10-22
Use props
darylbleach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280266 ft
United Kingdom

Been in regular contact with Jared from DJI who's been as helpful as he can in the current situation. I received this from him earlier.

Jared (DJI)
Oct 22, 21:11 CST

Dear Sir

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry about the inconvenience.
You order will be shipped soon.
The stock we shipped yesterday is for Mavic pro,because the combo needs more time to prepare the extra accessories.
We cannot give a accurate shipping date of your order at present.
We will keep sending the orders as fast as we can.
Please be patient and wait for the tracking number sent by our system when we ship out your package.
We will expedite the shipment if we have enough stock.
It takes 3-5 business days for delivery.

Thank you for supporting DJI.
Wish you have a nice day.
For more information, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store

I've emailed back asking if the Mavic can be shipped now and the rest of the order shipped at a later date when those items are available.
2016-10-22
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I e-mailed support as to the whereabouts of my combo,  yesterday that I ordered on a first come first served basis on the 27th and have not received a response. You would think that a company holding on to $1200.00 dollars of ones hard earned money would have the courtesy to at least give you some honest answers?
2016-10-22
Use props
Franbcn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3714 ft
Réunion

Oh yeah. Cause I work 3 weeks per month in Reunion Island (I am there righr now) and coming back by mid december and would have loved to have my dron by that time cause here lanscape is so astonishing. A bit like Hawai!! Could be great from a bird eye perspective. It'close to Mauritious.
Can't wait to have it.. and delayed aren't helping arghhh
2016-10-22
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

DJI is not being transparent. But this is not news.
2016-10-22
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

Hong Kong

2016-09-28 14:40:05 (UTC)

China, direct from DJI
2016-10-22
Use props
Brandon00151
lvl.3
Flight distance : 119137 ft
United States

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Phamtom 3 or 4 have an extra battery bundle? And didn't they ship the drones before the extra bateries for people who bought that bundle? So why can't they do more for the fly more bundle? Regardless if they ship each part as the are ready or ship the entire package(minus the Mavic as it would already have been shipped by that point). I would gladly take the Mavic now and wait for the other stuff to arrive when its ready.
2016-10-22
Use props
Maverikster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24672 ft
Netherlands

It's mainly the fly more combo package that seems delayed right? I have seen orders being shipped in another thread that had the mavic pro + an additional battery
2016-10-22
Use props
t0ny
lvl.2
Canada

This preordering experience has been horrible. I am not doing that again. I still have no idea when to expect my order. I ordered on 10/1.
2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

t0ny Posted at 2016-10-22 16:10
This preordering experience has been horrible. I am not doing that again. I still have no idea when  ...

I totally agree. It's my first time ever with a pre-order. I decided to proceed because I knew that DJI is leader in its field. But I couldn't imagine a so poor attention to the customers' needs.

1) They charge all the amount right after the pre-order;
2) If a shipping delay happens, they don't inform why;
3) It's impossible to get an ETA;
4) Chat support staff gives different answers to different people to the same questions (or no answer at all);
5) Who pays more (see combos), have additional shipping delay (always with no ETA).

2016-10-22
Use props
nah006
New

Switzerland

Nothing for me either:

Order Time: 2016-10-02 15:39:03 (UTC) - Fly More pack

2016-10-22
Use props
Kalock
lvl.2

Canada

nah006 Posted at 2016-10-22 09:43
Nothing for me either:

Order Time: 2016-10-02 15:39:03 (UTC) - Fly More pack

Order Date
2016-09-28 22:44:00 (UTC)
2016-10-22
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.2

you know what would be an AMAZING thing for them to do (I've heard the customer service for DJI is horrendous and it's one of the things that makes most people wary about buying a drone) but what would be a fantastic move would be to add that warranty package for free for all the users waiting on their delayed combo product.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Travelling Dron Posted at 2016-10-22 18:21
you know what would be an AMAZING thing for them to do (I've heard the customer service for DJI is h ...

They should do something,but some people have already paid for dji care , can't see them giving back the money, maybe credit for batteries or other accessories.
2016-10-22
Use props
Sayen
lvl.2

Switzerland

Ordered: 2016-10-02 11:39:04 (UTC)
Product: Mavic Pro Fly More Combo

22.10.2016 : Not yet shipped.
2016-10-22
Use props
6HpaRHQtuydc
lvl.1

Another thread had someone post:
"Mavic Pro and Extra Battery - Mavic Pro shipped, Extra Battery will be shipped later"
So its most likely a making issue.  
2016-10-22
Use props
godiva92
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

That will be another crap you have to deal with them again!  That is the worst compensation if you name it.
2016-10-22
Use props
s.judge
lvl.2

New Zealand

I read in another part of the forum that there was a problem with the zips on the bags which could be the holdup.
If its like any of the other combos from DJI the mavic and accessories will all be shipped inside the bag as one item.
Thats how my P3 with extras came in a hard case not in seperate boxes.
Which would make sense if they are two seperate products.
2016-10-22
Use props
dragos.jurca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94738 ft
Romania

I placed the order for Fly More Pack on 21st of October and before placing order it said I'll get it in November. So I think it was better placing later (3 weeks of balancing between Karma - I have a black GoPro 4 and Mavic ) than sooner. Waiting is killing us especially when you don't get any info.
I think they charge immediately because they use our money to build them on the fly..... .... 1499 EUR as I live in EU.
All drones sites in my country list availability only for Mavic in November, nothing about Fly More Combo.
2016-10-22
Use props
darwinindahouse
lvl.1
Spain

I cant understand this company
2016-10-22
Use props
bigdog3445
lvl.1

United States

Nothing on my end either.
Total:       
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-09-28 05:45:38 (UTC)
In the USA by the way
2016-10-22
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

Good to see some support emails confirming the delay of combo.. now lets wait .. please report back if yours is shipped
2016-10-22
Use props
Travis199
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144039 ft

I do feel for you guys who ordered the combo on the release day and are yet to see anything shipped. But it's clear that there must be a slight delay on one of the accessories that comes with it. I honestly think it will be shipped early next week as if it was a serious delay they would have shipped your mavic with the rest to follow.

I genuinely think DJI is trying their best to fulfill everything fairly but obviously have to take costs into account too.

Just sit tight for a few days and I bet your all crowing that you have a tracking number
2016-10-22
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

Travis199 Posted at 2016-10-22 21:56
I do feel for you guys who ordered the combo on the release day and are yet to see anything shipped. ...

Again, for the 10000000th time: the problem is not just the delay, the problem is the lack of information. If you don't tell people what's going on, you gonna have people upset because of the delay + people upset because they doesn't know what's going on. You don't need to have a superior intelligence to understand a such simple concept.
2016-10-22
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

I'm with you npole, its become clear its LIKELY a battery supply issue - but heck its all speculation because DJI will not just provide any info.

In the meantime I am taking care of registration requirements for the US and  adding my commercial UAS certification to my pilot license just to kill the time.
2016-10-22
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

npole Posted at 2016-10-23 04:00
Again, for the 10000000th time: the problem is not just the delay, the problem is the lack of info ...

Add me to the list too, I ordered a Combo from DJI also

Order Time:        2016-09-28 00:16:34 (UTC)

Its shipping to Canada and I have no tracking information yet
2016-10-22
Use props
grant.w.anderso
lvl.1

United Kingdom

This is for Uk delivery, ordered 28th, for the Mavic flymore package.

Waybill: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Uncontrollable Clearance Delay
Saturday, October 22, 2016 at 22:00
Origin Service Area:
SHENZHEN - SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC       
Estimated Delivery:
Wednesday, October 26, 2016
By End of Day
Clearance is pending as the shipment will be cleared by the importer's designated external Broker.
Next Step:
Broker will be confirmed and will be responsible for further shipment clearance. A DHL representative shall attempt to contact the importer or shipper if required.
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules