Total:        
USD $1,299.00
Order Time:        2016-09-29 23:25:09 (UTC)  Nothing yet
2016-10-23
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

I love the way no one has any information -  it would seem there is only one person at DJI that knows anything and they have been locked up in a room or something lol.  
2016-10-23
Use props
rastolpho4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42543 ft
United States

Date :
2016-09-28 01:17:31 (UTC)

No update for me yet. Still pending. Fly More Combo..
2016-10-23
Use props
YioVMHVwzcno
lvl.1

United States

Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
Mavic Pro Fly More Combo
USD 1299.00 X 1
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro)
DJI Care Refresh (Mavic Pro)
USD 99.00 X 1
Subtotal :
USD $1,398
+ Shipping Cost :
USD $0
Total :
USD $1,398
Date :
2016-09-29 20:26:20 (UTC)

I HAVE CANCELLED THIS ORDER.. TIRED OF WAITING AND WORRIED ABOUT ISSUES PEOPLE ARE HAVING WITH THEIR MAVICS..
2016-10-23
Use props
rastolpho4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42543 ft
United States

Kinda sucks they "lied".. I understand there are issues during production and all and delays but I feel that they just rushed to say mid October and allowed pre orders to basically take the Karma out of business because it IS a better drone..

But now it's backfiring on them for not delivering on their promised time and while we'll all get our drones eventually their reputation is already tarnished with this move they did..
2016-10-23
Use props
mahana1213
lvl.1
United States

Order Time: 2016-09-27 20:43:01 (UTC)
My Shipments
Track and save tracking results for your next visit to fedex.com
Save tracking results
6285799XXXXX
Help Print
In transit
At FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN, CN
Ship date:
Mon 10/24/2016
SHENZHEN, CN CN
Scheduled delivery:
Wed 10/26/2016 by 10:30 am
HOLMES BEACH, FL US
Quickly and easily customize your home deliveries.
Request to get your home deliveries when and where you want them with FedEx Delivery Manager®.

Customize Delivery Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Travel History Hide Help
Date/Time
Activity                Location
10/22/2016 - Saturday
7:23 am        At FedEx origin facility                SHENZHEN CN
6:03 am        Picked up                SHENZHEN CN
Package received after FedEx cutoff
5:36 am        Shipment information sent to FedEx               
Select time zone
Shipment Facts Hide
Tracking number        628579905323
Weight        4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs
Clearance detail link        Clearance detail
Total shipment weight        4.85 lbs / 2.2 kgs
Shipper reference        DJI Goods
Special handling section        Deliver Weekday, Indirect Signature Required
Service        FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution
Dimensions        23x38x49 cms
Signature services        Indirect signature required
Terms        Shipper
Packaging        Your Packaging
Standard transit        10/26/2016 by 10:30 am
  FedEx
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

mahana1213@yaho Posted at 2016-10-24 01:26
My Shipments
Track and save tracking results for your next vis ...

Did you order the combo, or just the Mavic?
2016-10-23
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

mahana1213@yaho Posted at 2016-10-23 13:26
My Shipments
Track and save tracking results for your next vis ...

Wrong thread ? 2.2Kg is pro only
2016-10-23
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rastolpho4 Posted at 2016-10-23 13:23
Kinda sucks they "lied".. I understand there are issues during production and all and delays but I f ...

There theory is" there's new suckers born every day"
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

rastolpho4 Posted at 2016-10-23 18:23
Kinda sucks they "lied".. I understand there are issues during production and all and delays but I f ...

Think it's fair to say they just missed there shipping release by a few days, and that is reasonable and it's ok, don't loose your focus here, there is now a problem with combo packs and why the delay in shipping them, for first time buyers of drones from dji this is very frustrating I understand this and dji need to front up with some concrete info as to why , but for other buyers who have purchased before from dji they will know from previous experience that combo packs always seemed to be delayed for some reason or other, now the reality as it stands tonight is Mavic combo shipments are only one day behind standard pack shipments !!, yes one day !! and already people are freaking out, wanting to cancel orders probably at home beating their wives kicking the dog, for what 1 day,

I really hope they start shipping from tomorrow, and those who were first to purchase combo packs will get they're Mavics first,

But to start going crazy over 1 day or even 1 week is to say the least is a bit over the top...
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-24 02:29
Think it's fair to say they just missed there shipping release by a few days, and that is reasonab ...

I think you're exaggerating everyone's reaction a fair amount.

If DJI starts to ship the combo orders in the next 1-2 days (either with or without the accessories), then I agree with you. Otherwise, that isn't okay. The difference between that (potential) scenario and the delay in general is that, unexpected conditions unrelated, DJI is fully within their abilities to ship the Mavics to ALL customers, regardless as to whether a combo was purchased or not. The decision to hold those orders is just that: their decision. I think that is where most of the fear and frustration is coming from. The next few days will tell how DJI decides to proceed: treat customers fairly, or save money.
2016-10-23
Use props
JordanM
lvl.4
United States

Where have you heard they will be shipping in a day?
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djholt Posted at 2016-10-23 19:35

If DJI starts to ship the combo or ...

I agree next few days will tell a lot, your right, but because something is delayed for one week cancelling your order is over the top, and it's common in the tech world, particularly with new technology, for delays ,when Apple released iPad 3 yes the great Apple , it was delayed for 10 months into the second largest populated country in the world, now that's a delay, stuff happens, and if there is no shipping or no explanation this week for people who ordered on 27th then I will be first out of the gate to complain..
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JordanM Posted at 2016-10-23 19:38

If you read the post I didn't say that.
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-24 03:00
I agree next few days will tell a lot, your right, but because something is delayed for one week c ...

I'm not cancelling my order unless I can confidently get it elsewhere sooner, because I still want it. Like others, I'm frustrated at the lack of communication, and also at the prospect of accessories determining the shipment queue, as opposed to the time of the orders (as communicated and promised by DJI).
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

JordanM Posted at 2016-10-24 02:38

Nobody said that, only hypothetically-speaking.
2016-10-23
Use props
c.lallemand
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

omniblast Posted at 2016-10-21 19:57

Time of order | Store Ordered from | Country | Tracking info received | Shipped | Delivery date ...

Time of order | Store Ordered from | Country | Tracking info received | Shipped | Delivery date

2016-09-29 22:58:57 (UTC) | DJI | Germany | no | no | n/a
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djholt Posted at 2016-10-23 20:31
I'm not cancelling my order unless I can confidently get it elsewhere sooner, because I still want ...

Your entitled to be frustrated, combination deliverys have been a problem in the past, and who knows why, it's definitely wrong, there was a delay with combo inspire 2 P3p and osmo and osmo + so they have form, I hope combo pack start to ship tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest for first come, if they are not shipping then somebody from dji needs to explain..
2016-10-23
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

Somebody knows something........ Where's Wikileaks when you need them? LMAO
2016-10-23
Use props
grant.w.anderso
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-23 19:29
Think it's fair to say they just missed there shipping release by a few days, and that is reasonab ...

When you say "1 day behind". Original shipping date was 15th of Oct. As far as I can tell from these threads nobody has received anything yet and there *may* have been a tiny number of non-combo units shipped.

DJI are not even responding to customer requests.
2016-10-23
Use props
grant.w.anderso
lvl.1

United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-23 20:49
Your entitled to be frustrated, combination deliverys have been a problem in the past, and who kno ...

Well DJI claimed they started shipping on Friday of last week. You're just speculating that combo's will start sometime this week. According to DJI's words they started on Friday... (except they didn't). DJI haven't formally said that they're not shipping combos.

They should hire a PR company...
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-24 03:49
Your entitled to be frustrated, combination deliverys have been a problem in the past, and who kno ...

Agreed. I wish I would've known that history when I ordered; I would've made a different decision.
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

grant.w.anderso Posted at 2016-10-24 04:15
Well DJI claimed they started shipping on Friday of last week. You're just speculating that combo' ...

Did you ever hear back regarding your seemingly wrong tracking info that was sent to you? I assume not yet.

DJI China should be opening in about 4-5 hours from now. It's Monday morning there, so we should find out soon enough what's on tap for this week.
2016-10-23
Use props
404NotFound
lvl.2
Flight distance : 477736 ft

djholt Posted at 2016-10-24 02:35

If DJI starts to ship the combo or ...

I agree, if the combo's start shipping by Monday or Tuesday then this isn't that big of deal. And I would even understand and be ok with that decision to hold off shipping for a couple days to inlcude the extra battaeris and charges to cut down on shipping cost and logistics. As long as they had planned for this and set aside the drones that should have been shipped based on order date so the combo buyers don't get booted to the middle or end of the line.

I'm new to DJI and this is my first drone, so I have no history with them and my expectations are for them to perform as they say. Now it seems Hallmark007 is a repeat customer and has purchased several products from them, his expectations are completely different than others here including myslef. Most likely when he heard them say "Shipping on Oct 15th, fisrt come first serve" he probably had a good laugh, then probably laughed a little more and figured great, I should get it by mid November.

The only problem I have with DJI right now is the lack of communitcations. I am glad they announced the Mavic when they did, I was trying to decide between the Phantom 4 and the Karma, after seeing the Mavic, it was a clear choice. I would of waited 2-3 months if I had to, this drone is just that much best then any drone I've seen. The way they have handled this situation though has me concerned about future support and warranty from DJI and has created level of distrust.
2016-10-23
Use props
404NotFound
lvl.2

JudgeRoyBean Posted at 2016-10-24 04:11
Somebody knows something........ Where's Wikileaks when you need them? LMAO

Thanks, I needed a little laugh.
2016-10-23
Use props
404NotFound
lvl.2

djholt Posted at 2016-10-24 04:19
Agreed. I wish I would've known that history when I ordered; I would've made a different decision.

Not me, I still would have purchased the Mavic. I just would have waited until I could have walked into an Apple store or BestBuy to purchase it.
2016-10-23
Use props
roedaal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235840 ft
Austria

omniblast Posted at 2016-10-21 19:57

Time of order | Store Ordered from | Country | Tracking info received | Shipped | Delivery date ...

If you want to add me to the list:
FlyMoreCombo, Austria, 2016-09-27 20:16:28 (UTC): shipping pending, no further info.
2016-10-23
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

grant.w.anderso Posted at 2016-10-23 21:12
When you say "1 day behind". Original shipping date was 15th of Oct. As far as I can tell from the ...

Why comment on something you clearly haven't read, first know matter what way you try to turn  this upside down, I clearly said they were a few days late shipping, yes no one has received yet ,they only shipped Friday, did you think when they said they would ship on the 15th they would have been delivered on the 15th or are you aware they are not beaming Mavics out to people,
Speculating yes that's right, and hoping only for the sake of those who were first in line, I wasn't one ,but as I said I have some experience dealing with dji and combo packs for most of their releases where shipped late, inspire p3p osmo osmo +, they also in these cases did not inform purchasers, and so as I said they have form in this matter,

And shipping did start on Friday, if you know anything about shipping it starts with packaging and booking and labels on boxes etc.
It doesn't mean your package is literally on a ship.

For me if combo packs ship this week that will be a first for dji, so we will have to wait and see.
2016-10-23
Use props
skieirelake
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Fly more combo - Order Time:        2016-09-28 10:25:50 (UTC)
2016-10-23
Use props
Mtm9X4mvMag5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

2016-10-05 06:59:20 (UTC) UK - no update no message but far from the front of the queue. Comms would be nice, even if it means a few weeks delay having that info is better than vague 'we are trying' BS.

DJI should do the right thing and split orders
2016-10-23
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

Hallmark has been an apologist for DJI in every thread along the way.  Just ignore him or her.  Hallmark likes to try to spin for them since they aren't even bothering to spin for themselves.

He or she seems to think it just fine to take your money, make public statements that are clearly not true (production is in full swing and we filling orders as fast as possible - when nothing was shipping / we will fill orders on a first come first served - unless you laid out more money with us for a combo)

Some people just like to argue - I personally put Hallmark in that category.
2016-10-23
Use props
karllee2111
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-23
Use props
uY4lyp5Rt2nf
lvl.1

United States

MKSOL Posted at 2016-10-23 14:01
Hallmark has been an apologist for DJI in every thread along the way.  Just ignore him or her.  Hall ...

I agree! Personally I'm getting pretty annoyed seeing hallmarks argumentative posts that keep popping up. I just skim over or ignore them now as he/she really hasn't ever given any useful information in any of his/her  posts. He/she mainly just thinks he/she knows all and puts people down who have other opinions on the matter. He/she doesn't have any special information that any of us don't have so it would be great to see him/her stop posting until he/she has a status update regarding his/her shipment! Thanks!
2016-10-23
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

To be fair, "hallmark" is not far off 3000 posts on this forum which is likely to mean that he has previous experience with DJI products. Whether he is argumentative or trying to be the voice of reason is down to interpretation I guess.

More importantly, can people stop posting early order dates - this is just pushing me further and further down the waiting list!
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

404NotFound Posted at 2016-10-24 04:37
Not me, I still would have purchased the Mavic. I just would have waited until I could have walked ...

I only meant that I would've opted not to order the combo and just get the standalone Mavic.
2016-10-23
Use props
Wasabi6
lvl.3
United States

It's getting heated again!!! Everyone is getting testy!! Time to bring out drone cat for a laugh.......so we don't cry
image.jpeg
2016-10-23
Use props
MKSOL
lvl.2

United States

davcom1 Posted at 2016-10-23 18:02
To be fair, "hallmark" is not far off 3000 posts on this forum which is likely to mean that he has p ...

Fair enough, but it also helps to run a post count up by posting 5 or more posts on a single page telling each person that is considering cancelling they wrong to even consider it - when its kind of their individual choice to cancel.  Either way, he/she has expressed his/her opinion, and we have heard it so continually posting it does nothing for anyone - except maybe ones post count.

And I am with you - stop pushing me down the list....
2016-10-23
Use props
djholt
lvl.3
United States

To be totally clear about what so many people are trying to defend on this thread:

The limited stats I've seen suggest that more than 50% of the Mavic orders are Fly More Combos (taken from various spreadsheet data). So, if DJI does not ship the combo orders this week (either by shipping them whole, or by splitting off the accessories and sending those later), then they've automatically moved more than 50% of their customers to the back of the line. This would be very blatant dishonesty in terms of the "first come, first served" promise that has been recited by the DJI web site, official communications, and all support representatives. As I've said, time will very soon tell how DJI decides to proceed. This decision is 100% in their control. Simply put, if there is/was inventory to ship, they could've easily chosen to fulfill their promises, or to not.

Monday morning is about 2 hours away in China, so let's see what they do.

2016-10-23
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

MKSOL Posted at 2016-10-23 23:13
Fair enough, but it also helps to run a post count up by posting 5 or more posts on a single page  ...

Fair point too.

Here's to some exciting news in the next 24/48hrs even for the slightly later purchasers.
2016-10-23
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

The benefit of hindsight doesn't change the situation. There are plenty of suppliers for DJI products that will take your order but only bill you once the item has been shipped. If you elected to pay in advance then isn't that the risk you take? The delay seems to have been with a problem in the firmware exacerbated by the volume of interest in the Mavic and consequential production constraints. Is it not better to wait a week or more to protect your investment from failing? Another thing to consider is there are many situations where deposits for goods or full payment, months in advance, is the only way to secure an order. Examples like holiday or flight bookings, concert tickets, hotel reservations, furniture sales, double glazed windows etc. First come first served is somewhat subjective; who is before who in an international selling market. Is it the major retailers who committed to take x amount of units and would have confirmed orders way in advance of any individual purchaser. And which countries are taking the highest volumes to satisfy demands of efficiency in getting those products out. Would it make sense to fill 10% of a container to one country, and a full one to another? At the end of the day the delay is not much more than a week, maybe less when you consider the dates given for delivery to your door. DJI make great products and demand is high. They have invested millions in R&D coming up with the next success story. If you want the best and most popular product you have no choice, and DJI are unlikely to start giving away compensatory "gifts" when they don't need to, and at the expense to those that are still in line patiently waiting for their order to arrive.
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules