5982 126 2016-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered a mavic pro combo on September 27th a couple of hours after pre order went live and couldn't help but notice people are receiving shipping notice who ordered the day after I ordered. I would like an official explanation from someone from DJI as to why this is occurring and when the combo will ship????? That's all I ask??
2016-10-21
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

You ordered the "Fly Less Combo", that hasn't been shipped yet. Next time, think twice before spending MORE to be served after... and pay for the cheapest option.
Welcome to the upside world.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have inquired about it.
2016-10-21
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

npole Posted at 2016-10-21 15:31
You ordered the "Fly Less Combo", that hasn't been shipped yet. Next time, think twice before spendi ...

I know why, I want to know how DJI can justify this?
2016-10-21
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Dear Customers,

We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October.   We've just passed that, and if you're wondering where you Mavic Pro is, we'd like to offer an update.

Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we've had amazingly strong global demand.   Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.   If you have a DJI customer account, we'll be sending you updates, or you can check for new information in our online store.   We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.

Best,
Adam Najberg
(Global Director of Communication)
2016-10-21
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-10-21 21:35
I know why, I want to know how DJI can justify this?

There'a a perfect explanation for this, it could be they doesn't have enough bag. But that's not the issue, the issue is about DJI not telling the truth... keeping us informed would have avoided most of this threads and disappointed people. I'm not blaming them because of the delay.. it can happen, but because of their behavior.
2016-10-21
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-21 15:35

Thanks. Ken  Please post an update soon !!!
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Mayoo Posted at 2016-10-22 03:39
Thanks. Ken  Please post an update soon !!!

No problem, I'll post when I hear something.But online sales will have more accurate information.
http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro
2016-10-21
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-21 20:35

That is the best effort I've heard all day! Please do keep us posted and Thanks.

Am starting to get fed up of sales not telling us anything
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Stormsys Posted at 2016-10-22 03:43
That is the best effort I've heard all day! Please do keep us posted and Thanks.

Am starting to g ...

It's been a rough few days in the forum. The aircraft is less than a week delayed.
If I get more information I will post it. But, you will get the most updated information from online sales. http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro
I really want everyone to be happy and I fully know that when you all open that package you will truly be amazed. Now if that takes a little longer than expected, I'm really sorry but you will get your delivery and hopefully a shipping notice soon.
2016-10-21
Use props
aldersonjames20
lvl.1

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-22 03:50
It's been a rough few days in the forum. The aircraft is less than a week delayed.
When I get more ...

I really do like the positive attitude you have... its refreshing. I agree with everyone, the company makes great products and is superb at marketing, but they are the absolute worst communicator in the world. Rant over.

Can't wait to get mine and have all this frustration just be a thing I forget until the next time I order something from these guys... and I will.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

aldersonjames20 Posted at 2016-10-22 03:55
I really do like the positive attitude you have... its refreshing. I agree with everyone, the comp ...

Thanks, DJI has continued to evolve and customer service is light way ahead of what it was a few years ago. And as time goes on it will get better and better.
Thanks again for your patience and I hope all of you are out flying your new Mavic's very soon.
I will say though, there's a ton of you that this is the first multirotor you will have. It's very easy to fly BUT it's full of absolute incredible technology. Please read the entire manual and read it a few times so you understand all of it's features, functions, and limitations.
The Mavic will give you a long time of flying enjoyment, you just need to know what it can and cannot do.
2016-10-21
Use props
danarchy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Ken, you might want to also instruct your sales support people in the pop-up chat to stop telling people that shipping is being done on a first-come first-served basis regardless of combo status.  I don't know if management at DJI have noticed, but people talk to each other and that sort of thing seems pretty dubious when people who placed orders the day after I placed mine are posting messages saying that their drone shipped.
2016-10-21
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 04:05
Ken, you might want to also instruct your sales support people in the pop-up chat to stop telling pe ...

I will forward on your concerns.
Who knows, maybe it's correct information and notifications start with the aircraft only and then notices start going out for the combos.
Shipping info has only come out this morning, let's give it a bit and see when tracking numbers come out if they will have the same time frames as the combo orders.
2016-10-21
Use props
Eldonbkh
lvl.4
United States

danarchy Posted at 2016-10-22 04:05
Ken, you might want to also instruct your sales support people in the pop-up chat to stop telling pe ...

But you have no proof of what actually shipped and no one has tracking numbers yet so sit back and relax.
2016-10-21
Use props
Eldonbkh
lvl.4
United States

But you have no proof of what actually shipped and no one has tracking numbers yet so sit back and relax.
2016-10-21
Use props
Hugabeen 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17713 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like they have no idea when Amazon orders will ship. Still waiting...
2016-10-21
Use props
Stormsys
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-21 21:05
Thanks, DJI has continued to evolve and customer service is light way ahead of what it was a few y ...

Any updates?
2016-10-21
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

DJI never make enough batteries for a new product, I remember trying to get a spare for my P4 but they were like rocking horse shit, DJI won't ship your combo until they have all the parts I presume so you may have a longer wait.. stupid but possible
2016-10-22
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I was just told "it's because the combo has more accessories"

And "be patient please it is shipping soon)

There was also a sentence mentioned "we do not know when shipping will start on the 2nd or 3rd batch ...
2016-10-22
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

First served for that line of product surely? How can you compare it to another product line.
2016-10-22
Use props
godiva92
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-22 19:18

And "be patient please it is shipping ...

I was just told combo orders will be at the last batch, whatever they mean last!
2016-10-22
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-22 07:18

And "be patient please it is shipping ...

I was told that the x-5 adapter for the osmo was shipping soon and it didn't show up for 6 months, so....
2016-10-22
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

I guess it raises the question then of this companies release performance...
And if you think a delay of 6mnths acceptable?

I just like to trust information, or have honest updates.
I'd wait a year
2016-10-22
Use props
danieleforyou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154820 ft
Iceland

godiva92 Posted at 2016-10-22 11:55
I was just told combo orders will be at the last batch, whatever they mean last!

If that info is true, we'll receive our combos in 1-2 months. Wow!
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

godiva92 Posted at 2016-10-22 12:55

Who told you, and what does that mean, please explain.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Just received this email from sales support

Dear Hallmark 007
It is likely that first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.
We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.
We would appreciate your continued support and understanding.

Best Regards
DJI Online Store
2016-10-22
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-22 10:13
Just received this email from sales support

Dear Hallmark 007

Likely? No sh$t.
2016-10-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Think likely means No I have emailed back and and asked what that means, waiting for an answer.
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

danieleforyou Posted at 2016-10-22 21:29
If that info is true, we'll receive our combos in 1-2 months. Wow!

I don't think that's the case, I believe they will ship the combos without the extra accessories and ship those to you at a later date. I've already seen a few people post their orders and that's what it says.
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-10-22 21:15
I was told that the x-5 adapter for the osmo was shipping soon and it didn't show up for 6 months, ...

Yes, I remember that one. I'm glad it was a professional accessory and not something ordered by the masses.
Soon everyone will have their Mavic's and will have nothing but smiles on their faces in awe.
I hope that day comes ASAP just like all of you do.
2016-10-22
Use props
BAMBOOYA
lvl.1

Taiwan

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-22 03:35

And????????????
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

I've seen a few people post their shipping info with the Mavic being shipped and the rest of the combo accessories coming later. I cannot comfirm if it' is true or not.
I'm sorry I don't have any other information. There was a post earlier from the DJI store saying standalone Mavic and Mavic combo are in the same sequence.
So let's just see what happens.
And again, emailing [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] or using the chat feature will get you more information than I have.
2016-10-22
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-22 20:04
I've seen a few people post their shipping info with the Mavic being shipped and the rest of the c ...

Where have you read that in the Forum? Thanks.
2016-10-22
Use props
Babblin5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

I'm honestly not trying to stir anything up here, but I have to admit that I'm a little bothered that someone who lives in the same state as I do, got their Mavic shipment notice, when they ordered THIRTEEN DAYS after me. My order was at 8:07 UTC on the 28th...
2016-10-22
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

banned Posted at 2016-10-22 20:16

None that have ordered the "Combo" have received anything (nor in a single or separate order)... DJI-Ken is wrong (or to be exact, he doesn't have any info), and the user saying they was in the same queue (DJI Sales) was wrong as well.
This is the main issue we are having with DJI: people that are supposed to work for them, giving inaccurate/false information that will make more people complaining.
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

banned Posted at 2016-10-23 02:16

The store was replying to you from a post you made inquiring about a day or two ago. I don't know the status of that and again, the online store would have more info. As far as the shipping info showing the Mavic being shipped and extras later I'll look for it later today, it was on another social media site when I was browsing around last night.

Again, the online store will have the latest most current info. I really do want all of you to get your shipments ASAP so you can experience this incredible little aircraft.
2016-10-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>

npole Posted at 2016-10-23 02:27
None that have ordered the "Combo" have received anything (nor in a single or separate order)... D ...

And that may be quite the case, I was browsing and saw it and it may very well have been a doctored image.
And I'm sorry I posted that.
2016-10-22
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-22 20:32
The store was replying to you from a post you made inquiring about a day or two ago. I don't know  ...

On another site, ok, thought you read it anywhere here. Then it could be really a made up Image. Thank you.
When you have a Meeting or something please tell the relevant People at DJI that all this messed up Infos, no Infos and shipping chaos makes many People upset. Eventually they'll can do better next time. And you have not so much work that days... :-)
2016-10-22
Use props
banned
lvl.2

Germany

edit: double post
2016-10-22
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules