Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why NewEgg customers are winning
1096 1 2016-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
New

United States

Some of you may be wondering why NewEgg customers are getting their orders before DJI's own website customers.

NewEgg has been sold to a Chinese company in September 2016 for $2.63 billion for 55% control of the company.  The buyer  is very influential in China, and now they have set their eyes (and wallets) on the American market.  Old strategy was to compete on price and customer support, while new NewEgg strategy is to focus on growing areas of VR, AR, and  Drones and exclusive eSports bundles to outshine other websites in USA.  

DJI Mavic launch is the first product under NewEgg's new ownership, and they have done an amazing job of negotiating early shipment for NewEgg buyers.  Couple of more exclusive deals are also in the works for VR for 2017.

Hope this helps clarify the mystery for you guys!

2016-10-22
Use props
incogneito
lvl.1

I dont know about winning. My tracking number now says invalid on newegg website, when yesterday it showed packaging. It still isnt showing up on FedEx website either. I ordered on october 1st. I seen a guy that ordered on the 6th and his tracking number is active and says he will get it in the 26th. Everything in paypal shows completed as well Nothing pending anymore. The invoice still shows shipped, but my tracking number has no info when it did on newegg yesterday.
2016-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules