Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M with 4350mAh Battery
2020 2 2016-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaredraab
New

Canada

I've recently purchased a Ronin M, to use with my A7s ii.  It is being used on a documentary shoot, so long days and small two-man  crew.

I'll be wiring my A7s ii to run off the p-tap in the sled  of the Ronin with an adapter. I ALSO want to run my Small HD monitor off  the Ronin battery if possible. The idea here is to minimize weight and  inconvenience by running everything off the Ronin battery. So obviously a bigger battery would be wise.

If I purchase the larger Ronin Intelligent Battery 4350mAh (MFR # CP.ZM.000367) along with the Ronin Power Distributor (MFR # CP.ZM.000301), will it all work smoothly? So basically three questions:

A) Will it run my Ronin M from that larger battery?
B) Will the distributor work to simultaneously power the monitor (through an adapter obviously) AND the Ronin.
C) Which charger should I buy for the later battery? Can it use the same charger that came with the system for the two 1580mAh intelligent batteries?

Thanks very much!
Jared

2016-10-22
Use props
fans980d1304
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

No answers on this? I'm curious too.
2018-3-17
Use props
fans6c5ac30c
New

Canada

UPDATE: I purchased the Ronin Intelligent Battery 4350mAh (MFR # CP.ZM.000367) along with the Ronin Power Distributor (MFR # CP.ZM.000301) and both work perfectly. I can simultaneously power the monitor and the Ronin or any other p-tap accessories with it.  Very nice.

NOTE: the 4350mAh battery has it's own charger with higher wattage. They are NOT interchangeable with the smaller battery chargers.
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules