MOTOR YACHT FILMING!
1317 4 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
camhinton
lvl.2

Portugal

Hi All,

I am looking at starting my own videography company as its what I enjoy doing and for anyone who knows me from here, I currently make beach and town videos for a holiday company. I no longer want to do it as its not enough so ive been looking at the option of leaving and making my own videos for people.

That takes me to Portimao, in the Algarve of Portugal where I filmed Breaking Bad (the boat) who travelled from Falmouth to live in the Algarve. Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think. Also at the end, my drone battery was so low it was self landing, now trying to land on a moving object that isnt massive over water is very, VERY hard. So thats at the end of the video.

Cam
2016-10-23
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

Good video, thats a crazy way to land a drone

2016-10-23
Use props
Tripper Dog
lvl.2

Very nice.  I probably would have edited out the drone landing, but maybe there is some reason you want it in there.  

Very nice boat btw.  Very beautiful area.   
2016-10-23
Use props
camhinton
lvl.2

Portugal

Tripper Dog Posted at 2016-10-23 21:26
Very nice.  I probably would have edited out the drone landing, but maybe there is some reason you w ...

The guy who i made the video for wanted it in there. I know strange concept :/

2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It was a great video, thank you for sharing. You really lucked out with the unit recovering from that small impact.
2016-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules