Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video problem
933 5 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

Hey everybody. I'm all of a sudden having issues with my lightbridge video. It's pixelated green and delayed. I have replaced the hdmi cable on the drone and tried another lightbridge transmitter and receiver on my drone with the same issue. Hope somebody can steer me in the right direction. Cheers  video link below.

James

2016-10-23
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

https://vimeo.com/188581898
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide a list of your set up and whether this is happening right out of the box or after a firmware update? What resolution do you have the camera set to? Have you made sure that the antennas are connected securely? Do you notice this affecting recorded footage as well?
2016-10-23
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Canada

Sorry. Yes I should have provided all that. My setup is a dji s1000, A2 flight controller, iosd mark ii, lightbridge,  zenmuse gh4/HD, futaba transmitters. The problem occurred after receiving my gimbal back from dji when I wasn't able to update the gcu and imu on my  gimbal. The gimbal was promptly fixed and sent back but the video was messed up. I replaced the HDMI cable running from the camera to the gimbal hoping it fix the issue but I'm starting to believe it's either a firmware issue with the tablet or a problem with the  zenmuse HD PCBA board which will be a bit costly for a trial and error fix.
2016-10-24
Use props
daltonjamesa
lvl.1

Hello? Just need a little heads up here. Need to get my heli back up.
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

daltonjamesa@ho Posted at 2016-10-24 22:48
Sorry. Yes I should have provided all that. My setup is a dji s1000, A2 flight controller, iosd mark ...

Just to clarify, do you have the iOSD Mark II just connected via CanBus in order to read flight data? Was this set up working prior to the update issue you had prior? Do you notice a difference if you were just to plug in the LB air end directly into the camera, bypassing the gimbal? Could you happen to provide the last RMA number from your last service?

Just as a heads up it would help if you hit 'reply' when responding to one of my posts, that way I'll receive a notification.
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules