Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimball shake problem?
1193 3 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

Here is a new video:

Listen and check it at 6:05.

I wonder if this can be fixed with firmware or in what real life cases it will happen. I would guess this could happen when you speed up quickly. In another review, they said in Sports Mode it happened. But here is it no flying so fast. He says it happens every 20 shots.

I would hate to have an unusable shot because of that, when you shoot something (action) and the moment is gone.

2016-10-23
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah, saw the same thing on one of DJI Ken's first videos when accelerating in sport mode. Looks like it happens in tripod mode too which is a bummer. Could just be an unavoidable symptom of the micro-gimbal or a flaw with the pre-production Mavics but certainly some interesting days ahead as the first units are delivered and we find out if this is a large scale issue with production models.
2016-10-23
Use props
Nees
First Officer
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

I hope it is not the case. Because if this becomes the Achilles of the Mavic... After all the waiting, this might become the next hot  {:4_154:} topic.

Wonder if anyone from DJI has an opinion on this issue.
2016-10-24
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30305 ft

This is nothing new, it happened on P4's all the time.

Maybe they can fix it or maybe they even fixed it, but i doubt it. It will happen from time to time if there is a strong Wind for example, you can't fix forces of the Nature.

Take a car on oil, no matter what rubber you have, you will have some slip.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules