Osmo Mobile with Nexus or Pixel phones
1955 7 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hubbsj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1220 ft
United States

I am interested in getting an Osmo Mobile to use with my phone, but as Google dictates that volume rockers should be located on the middle of the right side I was wondering if the clamps will affect the audio settings.  Has anyone used a Nexus phone or a Pixel with the OM?
2016-10-23
Use props
batboyz
lvl.1

Singapore

No issue with my Nexus 6P.
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It will effect Osmo Mobile.

But it should be working fine if you have a case with the phone
2016-10-24
Use props
bleyten
lvl.2

I use mine with the Nexus 5x. The volume rocker, mostly down volume is right under the top of the phone cradle. If I put the phone in the cradle with the screen on the volume slider appears on screen then the volume goes all the way down and the slider will never disappear. However, I found that as long as my screen is locked when I mount the device and then unlock the screen I don't have any issue. Problems with the volume rocker haven't been an issue for me.
2016-10-24
Use props
hubbsj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1220 ft
United States

Thank you all for your replies.  I have received my Pixel XL and the case I have on it makes the down rocker a little stiffer, hope it will help.
2016-10-26
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

No Issues with Nexus 6p even running beta OS 7.1.1
2016-10-26
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

I can't get the external microphone to work with a Pixel but the volume rocker seems okay as long as you don't get it super tight with the case on.  I have not try without case.  But I don't have the XL, just the Pixel.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans0d90201d
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello Guys, Today i recorded a short movie with my Nexus 6P in 4K - used DjI software. I was very disappointed regarding the quality. Looks over compressed;( Could i change the format?  
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules