DJI Support Contact Information
52514 52 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc2b9a3e6
New

United States

Where can I download a manual,for the Dji go app? I would like to learn how to use the app. To its full potential.
2017-1-2
Use props
fans796107e4
New

South Africa

Please help  I just spent more than two hours on a 2 chat conversation and still my problem is in resolved. They said I need to get hold of dji care I've sent a number of mails but just no response at all. I've tried to call but was on hold for 25 mins (@$12 per min) and the line dropped
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans796107e4 Posted at 2017-1-12 14:19
Please help  I just spent more than two hours on a 2 chat conversation and still my problem is in resolved. They said I need to get hold of dji care I've sent a number of mails but just no response at all. I've tried to call but was on hold for 25 mins (@$12 per min) and the line dropped

Hi, what' your email? The email you used to contact dji care
2017-1-12
Use props
patcheduppiece
New
United States

Phantom Master Posted at 2016-11-27 16:33
Enough excuses and lies!  We aren't talking about your repair service or warranty service or anything like that.  WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AFTER-SALES SUPPORT.  There is none. The chat feature is a useless joke.  They can't even access your account!!??  What is wrong with DJI?  They blatantly LIE about the shipping times, and when you try to contact them regarding your order, NOBODY can answer your question.  They only tell you to "EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE".  The email is absolutely useless. They NEVER reply, and they never directly answer your question about when your item (that has already been charged to your credit card) will be shipping out.  They lie about inventory and they deliberately avoid answering questions about any after-sales issues.

I'm sick of seeing DJI's replies to complaints.  They make no effort to help you or answer your question, they just object to your opinion (which is based on fact) and make excuses.  That is an insult to the customers.  

I would be curious to hear the results.
2017-3-9
Use props
djiuser_eVdVR7F
New

Maldives

Hi I have mavic pro now I flying 15 or 20 times. That's new mavic. When I was flying it showing warning massage one massage is (motor current error check your propeller and flying with caution and another massage is motor idling propellers  loose or missing from left arm prop was touching front obstical sensor area why it's happening like that?. Plz tell me what to do?. My mail is usmanaareef@gmail.com my mobile number is +9609791888.
2017-7-7
Use props
djiuser_KFJ3ZIPPdigz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102621 ft
Australia

Phantom Master Posted at 2016-11-27 16:33
Enough excuses and lies!  We aren't talking about your repair service or warranty service or anything like that.  WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AFTER-SALES SUPPORT.  There is none. The chat feature is a useless joke.  They can't even access your account!!??  What is wrong with DJI?  They blatantly LIE about the shipping times, and when you try to contact them regarding your order, NOBODY can answer your question.  They only tell you to "EMAIL CUSTOMER SERVICE".  The email is absolutely useless. They NEVER reply, and they never directly answer your question about when your item (that has already been charged to your credit card) will be shipping out.  They lie about inventory and they deliberately avoid answering questions about any after-sales issues.

I'm sick of seeing DJI's replies to complaints.  They make no effort to help you or answer your question, they just object to your opinion (which is based on fact) and make excuses.  That is an insult to the customers.  

Please do so. Having really bad experience of them not taking responsibility of their fault. Always say user misoperation while i have clear evidence showing it is firmware issue that lead to the crash. I will support you if you lodge the law suit.
2018-3-1
Use props
fans74de724b
lvl.1

India

Hi need help my dji spark crashed and gimbal broken and motors are working but drone is misbehaving while flying and I have valid dji refresh pack,I got gift from my uncle from Uk now I am staying in India. So what is the procedure of getting repaired.?
2018-4-25
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans74de724b Posted at 2018-4-25 05:50
Hi need help my dji spark crashed and gimbal broken and motors are working but drone is misbehaving while flying and I have valid dji refresh pack,I got gift from my uncle from Uk now I am staying in India. So what is the procedure of getting repaired.?

I am sorry for your crash. As for the repairing procedure, firstly, is the DJI Care Refresh also the UK version? If so, you need to send the drone back to the EU official repair center for service. Please kindly contact our support for further help. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-4-25
Use props
Parameswar Sahoo
New

India

I think you should attach good focusing system as DSLR camera by using double camera with dji osmo pocket as the new smartphones are coming with double camera with high quality video.

Thank you
2019-8-21
Use props
Parameswar Sahoo
New

India

Please sir update osmo pocket with wide angle lense and DSLR like video. That will satisfy all the users
2019-8-23
Use props
Hun Solo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 637690 ft
United States

I have a unresolved problem with my DJI mini 3 Pro that be going back forth with DJI Email customer service for 12 days now. After recent firmware update, the drone refuse's to fly, although the screen says ready for flight. Before the recent firmware update, it flew just great. I have a Mini 2 that has no issues after update.
Here my ticket No. (#4654516)There you can see how incompetent your customer service really is. Prove me wrong, and help me resolve this issue I have.   Like you guys say, " I hope to hear from you soon. "
2022-11-17
Use props
djiuser_oLF2ZSCXz9FM
lvl.2
Canada

I've bought the air 2s in April 2023 just used it a few times I hope we can get the class 1 certification or ii feel that I got ripped off
1-28 10:22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_oLF2ZSCXz9FM Posted at 1-28 10:22
I've bought the air 2s in April 2023 just used it a few times I hope we can get the class 1 certification or ii feel that I got ripped off

Hi there, the application for a C1 class identification label is expected to be supported in March 2024. And the exact date is to be determined by the dedicated EU authority.
2-2 23:13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules