2360 5 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bentleyian11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168035 ft
  • >>>
United States

As many of you have realized, the Mavics are delayed...I ordered on the 27th and the payment went through at 20:00:00...As I check the forums I see that people have recieved their shipping notifications for orders placed before and some after. I contacted the sales support and they mentioned to me that people who have ordered the combo pack will have to wait an undisclosed time frame. There is no estimated shipping date for the fly more combo. When I asked for someones email that I could contact so I dont take anger out on the poor sales rep...I was given various email addresses and told "Please remember, this is a Chinese company not an American company. They do things differently and are not obligated to give you shipping updates. When we know something we will try to update you as soon as possible but they do not know when the 'fly more combo' will ship at this time." I do not understand how a company who services a wide range of consumers can do this...if someone from DJI can explain this to me or explain as to why my money is sitting in some bank with no estimated date as to when I will get the product I purchased that would be AMAZING.
2016-10-24
Use props
arives
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didn't order thru DJI, instead a New York Dealer, and have been led to believe that DJI will be direct shipping my combo on Nov 5th. We'll see. Oh Yes --- I ordered on Oct 27th during the day.
2016-10-24
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

This could have been posted in so many other threads. Same question as so many others. When they know, you will know... No need for everyone who ordered a combo, to create a separate "topic".
2016-10-24
Use props
Slingshot Aeria
lvl.3

arives@capecod. Posted at 2016-10-24 23:25
I didn't order thru DJI, instead a New York Dealer, and have been led to believe that DJI will be di ...

What dealer in New York?
2016-10-24
Use props
gckless
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-24 11:51
You make a good point, the only connection we have to find this out is online sales frontline staff, ...

There's no pleasing people. So if the questions go unanswered here, then it's "well if you don't know then who does????? SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!!!"
2016-10-24
Use props
fans61b37ad7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 453684 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aces Deals - Sorry about the delay in answering you. Busy here.
2016-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules