1072 10 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3z5s2ykM8WLR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

Hey DJI,

Let me start off by saying there's already a thread created for this, because i know there's one telling that the orders will be late.....obviously!!!!

All i want to know is will my order be delayed anymore so because of the Fly More package? or will I receive the Drone when my time in line is up, while receiving the Fly More package in a seperate/later shipment?

Forms/Results from asking the same question:
Online Chat - two different responses from two differenet employees, yet neither actually answered the actual question - eventually chat privledges was removed somehow
Phone Call - I was told its first come first serve, but still no answer over the phone. Girl was a sweetheart and I could barly understand her. I know its not her fault because DJI is setting their customer service up for failure, but id like to get some type of confirmation for a $1,400 purchase i made
DJI Forum - excited to see how this turns out, but i have a feeling its going to be silence

Thanks,
-Tyler
2016-10-24
Use props
minimicrobe
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-24
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

The moderators are no longer answering mavic shipping questions
2016-10-24
Use props
3z5s2ykM8WLR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1058330 ft
United States

Yea, I'm starting to catch on to that. It sucks because I'm extremely excited to join the DJI brand with this product and all its doing is giving me a sour taste with my first experience. Ive done alot of research and i know that a large majority of customers are first time buyers as well, a big target market for DJI, so i don't understand why they can't be up front with customers. Theres always delays in all types of products, but it comes across a lot worse when the companies being secretive and letting customer reviews misguide others. Just saying, i mean, we're talking about this on their own forum, how has it not been removed yet?

-Tyler
2016-10-24
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

Tyler,
I am sorry about the delays, and we cannot answer any questions about shipping since the online sales know more than we do so there's nothing I can add.
As someone who also ordered I do understand, again I'm sorry that I do not have any shipping info.
We were closing threads and trying to keep only one thread going that had to do with shipping but more and more are starting shipping threads.

If there's technical questions then I can answer, and I know there will start being tons of those in the next coming weeks.
I am sorry that I have no more information to offer.
2016-10-24
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-25 09:39
Tyler,
I am sorry about the delays, and we cannot answer any questions about shipping since the onli ...

Will you un-ban my account pleaseeeee. I promise I won't get mad over shipping anymore. Lol
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

stevenwradloff@ Posted at 2016-10-25 09:44
Will you un-ban my account pleaseeeee. I promise I won't get mad over shipping anymore. Lol

What was your username before?
2016-10-24
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

lol Djipooper. I'll change it. Please ken please lol
2016-10-24
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

Using to much data not being on my wifi!!!
2016-10-24
Use props
stevenwradloff
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-25 09:56
What was your username before?

Oops forgot to do a reply. Read messages above
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now