DJI Osmo Chest Strap Mount - Just received from Advexure!
1847 5 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

I've been looking to get the Osmo Chest Strap Mount for quite some time now as I've been wanting it for a trip next week. I ordered on Saturday from Advexure.com as I saw they had the new Osmo Accessories in stock and I already received it today! I also got the new Osmo Z-Axis for the X5 and X5R which is definitely could to come in handy on this hiking trip.

Here is the link to the Chest Strap Mount on their site: https://www.advexure.com/store/d ... trap-mount-part-79/

I know they had many of the other new Osmo accessories in stock as well. Amazing service and super fast shipping from CA to Texas. Just two days! Thanks Advexure for the help!

- Jim
2016-10-24
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Will be interested to see the results from this. Have you looked at the Gimbal Extension lead (dji store) so you can separate the head and handle, think the gimbal would attach straight to this mount.

2016-10-25
Use props
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

I got the sticky mount and extension about 10 days ago but haven't had a chance to test it out yet
2017-1-16
Use props
Oglo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 181693 ft
Australia

perfectpercepti Posted at 2017-1-16 23:44
I got the sticky mount and extension about 10 days ago but haven't had a chance to test it out yet

This was all shot with sticky mount and extension. It's brilliant pieces of equipment, opens up so many possibilities.

2017-1-17
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

The chest strap looks good, but I'd be a bit scared to use it when doing faster movement sports like mountain biking. If you fall on this, OSMO is going right through your chest!
2017-1-18
Use props
perfectpercepti
lvl.1

United States

Yes, I 100% agree but I also had the same fear when I would mount a GoPro to my chest when skiing or doing anything else where I was prone to falls. Not really avoidable if you want to capture a chest POV.
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules