Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

tivoboy Posted at 2017-1-6 09:31
I've been trying to find out about buying the Care Refresh AFTER the 48 hour window - which wasn't possible for me at the time.  I've emailed DJI support, but nobody has responded to several emails.

can anyone link to the order of the process, order DJI online THEN do video, or do video, send in and then purchase? I don't want to buy it, and then only after hear that something was done wrong in the process?

Please email djicare@dji.com and they can assist you.
2017-1-6
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

colonel0000 Posted at 2016-10-29 21:16
DJI Care Refresh does not cover the following:
4)        Any repair fees resulting from or following water damage.

Pretty sure water damage is now covered -- a change from the original policy.
2017-1-6
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-6 15:06
Please email  and they can assist you.

Ken, can you clear up the issue of 3rd party apps ...

I suppose more specifically Litchi... If i were flying a mission in Litchi and the mavic crashed would i still be able to use one of my Care refreshs?

Its still accidental so i'd assume it should be covered, but there isnt a clear Yes/No answer i've been able to find.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Danny-B- Posted at 2017-1-6 18:07
Ken, can you clear up the issue of 3rd party apps ...

I suppose more specifically Litchi... If i were flying a mission in Litchi and the mavic crashed would i still be able to use one of my Care refreshs?

Yes, I believe it would still be covered with Refresh as long as the aircraft was not lost and you have to send it in.But, please djicare@dji.com as they are the one who would exactly know.
2017-1-7
Use props
GZP
lvl.2

Latvia

Do I understand correctly, if Mavic has been lost in the ocean / river / lake etc. or in the forest and not found, Care Refresh will not cover it?
2017-1-7
Use props
mikelmags
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1391007 ft
Australia

disappointed... start date for it was days before i got my aircraft-- aircraft was faulty, not my fault. technically havent used the craft. i got a replacement 21 days after-- mavic refresh start date cant be changed-- i technically got my 21 days after it was activated
2017-1-7
Use props
Nighteye
lvl.1

Germany

Hello,
here in Germany you have the possibility to return within 14 days your bought device (even without reason) and get money back; anyhow there is a reason of optics in mine with shaking waves...

Question:
I will get another Mavic short now my question
How can I change the care refresh program for my orignial Mavic SNr. (the one that will be returned) to the new one?!

Thx for your comments and help

Peter
2017-1-8
Use props
AiiS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225509 ft
United States

ProToBe Posted at 2016-10-28 10:57
Hey buddy, I have state farm insurance for my cars and house, is the insurance for the Mavic Pro just add on or is included in your personal property insurance policy?

HI, I just go insurance for my Mavic through State Farm also. This might not relate to your question but I thought I'd share anyway. I don't have any other policies with State Farm except the Personal Articles Policy for my drone. For my location (Hawaii) it cost me $40/yr with a $100 deductible. Total policy coverage is $1300 - the cost of the fly more combo.

Unlike DJI refresh fly aways are covered. No recovery of the drone necessary.
2017-1-10
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

I've been reading this thread, and others on Personal Articles Policy (PAP) insurance, with great interest.  I am considering ordering a Mavic Pro, and when I pull the trigger, will consider coverage.

I have confirmed that in Texas, State Farm will cover drone for any type of loss (except caused by war or nuclear).  I'm getting a quote of $60/year minimum, like many others.

I'm trying to determine if there is any benefit paying for DJI Care over taking out a PAP.  From what I am seeing, there are advantages to PAP that are not present with DJI; namely coverage with any type of loss without recovery and cost.

Can anyone point out an advantage to use DJI Care Refresh either in lieu of PAP, or in combination?  I would really like to have a full understanding of both coverage types before making the purchase of a Mavic Pro.
2017-1-13
Use props
fans6b1659a0
lvl.2

United States

Zc4nW8WAYWvI Posted at 2016-10-25 10:33
Or do like I did...  State Farm policy for $36/yr and no deductible.  Covers more for less.

Yeah but you need to have a policy with them already..They wont offer a stand alone policy for a drone
2017-1-13
Use props
pacepecante
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12195 ft
United States

I bought it shortly after receiving my Mavic. Didn't plan on buying it until I unboxed. Darn thing was so small... seemed so delicate... and after having issues with the SD card slot on my P4... I figured it'd be worth it. Plan to fly it weekly so the peace of mind is certainly worth the price.
2017-1-13
Use props
tremor
lvl.2
Singapore

Care refresh for Mavic is not available for Singapore and/or Malaysia. DJI-Ken, do you know why? How can we go about getting it? I have the mavic enroute to me and should arrive latest by monday.
2017-1-13
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

fans6b1659a0 Posted at 2017-1-13 16:21
Yeah but you need to have a policy with them already..They wont offer a stand alone policy for a drone

This is completely untrue...  It's the only policy I have through them.
2017-1-14
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
United States

Schwavic Posted at 2017-1-14 12:16
This is completely untrue...  It's the only policy I have through them.

Correct.  Numerous others have posted purchasing standalone PAP.  This prompted me to inquire with a State Farm agent in Texas.  The request of the inquiry confirmed that standalone drone policy, likely being considered a camera, can be purchased as a standalone policy.  Their only requirement was receipt confirming the cost of the item, and the serial number.  And to add to the confirmation, I have no other policies with State Farm; although I allowed them to give me a quote on homeowners/auto, but it was not a requirement.

So I'll ask my question again.  If you are able to secure a PAP to cover any loss/damage to a Mavic Pro, would there be any benefit to purchasing the Care Refresh coverage?  I'm failing to see any benefit over the PAP, since PAP is cheaper and does not require recovery of lost camera drone.  I could fly the camera drone into the Pacific ocean, never see it again, and file a claim that would result in State Farm cutting me a check for the full cost of the drone based on the receipt provided when requesting the policy.

Anyone have thoughts or reason I'm not seeing to get the DJI Care Refresh?
2017-1-15
Use props
fcat
lvl.1

United States

So i had my Mavic repaired under warranty, they sent me a brand new one and its works perfect! I was actually coming here to post how happy i was with DJI and their service, HOWEVER, trying to get my DJI refresh transferred from my old Mavics serial number to my new one is a complete nightmare!!!

Its been going on for 5 days now, I've sent them the new serial #, the old serial #, my case number, my DJI Refresh #, UPS tracking numbers for my return and their return to me and they still keep asking for proof that I've sent the old one back!!! WTF!
2017-2-9
Use props
fans52ad7f48
New

United States

Can i get a discount if i have the refresh program and the drone disconnected and fell in the ocean ??
2017-3-5
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 480135 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-25 11:14
Thanks for posting your warranty experience, the Mavic Care Refresh should be just as smooth but maybe even faster as it gets priority.

I have to dispute this... I have had my Mavic in since 2/16 per FedEx tracking - that's when they signed for it, their online repair tracking system shows they didn't receive it since 2/23.  

I have DJI Care Refresh.  This was pilot error, it hit a tree and damaged the gimbal.

I called a week after the 23rd, I was told it was the holiday (President's day) that delayed evaluating the repair, and that they would be happy to "expedite" my case..

Over the weeks since it was first (2 weeks ago) that they were waiting on a part from China, then last week it was no, you're getting a new drone because you have DJI Care Refresh, and they have to wait for new units to be shipped from China.  I mean seriously, when I BOUGHT the drone it shipped 5 days after I placed the order.

I'm on hold with DJI waiting to speak with them again.. I am not optimistic at this point.. I just want everyone to have an idea what "expedited service" under the DJI Care Refresh really is... My personal experience is that it is...not much.  Yes, you pay a co-pay (and yes, it goes up if you have to use it again, much like normal insurance), but you seem to take lower priority under other (new?) orders.

Charles
2017-3-13
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-13 16:13
I have to dispute this... I have had my Mavic in since 2/16 per FedEx tracking - that's when they signed for it, their online repair tracking system shows they didn't receive it since 2/23.  

I have DJI Care Refresh.  This was pilot error, it hit a tree and damaged the gimbal.

Update:  I just got off the phone with Elvert... He told me that they are still waiting to receive the new drone to ship to me, and that they do not know when that will be; he hopes it will be "sometime this week" but cannot confirm that...  Also, he said he was going to escalate my case (again!) with a "follow-up escalation" which means I'll get an email from the "repair team" tomorrow with the current status.. again, I'm not optimistic at this point.

Wow,Completely dissatisfied with DJI and the "expedited service" advertised with DJI Care Refresh.. they are the US branch of DJI and they cannot even tell me when they'll receive a new drone to send me. Going on 4-5 weeks now. . .
2017-3-13
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-13 16:45
Update:  I just got off the phone with Elvert... He told me that they are still waiting to receive the new drone to ship to me, and that they do not know when that will be; he hopes it will be "sometime this week" but cannot confirm that...  Also, he said he was going to escalate my case (again!) with a "follow-up escalation" which means I'll get an email from the "repair team" tomorrow with the current status.. again, I'm not optimistic at this point.

Wow,Completely dissatisfied with DJI and the "expedited service" advertised with DJI Care Refresh.. they are the US branch of DJI and they cannot even tell me when they'll receive a new drone to send me. Going on 4-5 weeks now. . .

Your Mavic should be sent back to you this week.
2017-3-14
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-3-14 08:09
Your Mavic should be sent back to you this week.

I hope you're right Ken.. I would rather have a definite date that's further out than expected than for someone to tell me they have no idea.. I'll keep checking. . .
2017-3-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-14 16:19
I hope you're right Ken.. I would rather have a definite date that's further out than expected than for someone to tell me they have no idea.. I'll keep checking. . .

What is your case# ?
2017-3-15
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

Sent via private msg.. .Thanks Ken.
2017-3-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-15 07:08
Sent via private msg.. .Thanks Ken.

Responded.
2017-3-15
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-13 16:45

Well ok, updates.. I called DJI again on 3/16 to (again) change the shipping address since it became clear the Mavic would not be ready while I was in NV.. I was told by the rep (Rio) that now, yes, they just got a batch of Mavics in from China and I would be getting priority since I had DJI care refresh. They only had to run the Mavic through their normal QA / flight tests, and I would be getting a shipping notification within the next day or so.

Fast forward to yesterday (Tuesday), now I'm back home in NC.. No changes to my case status.  I called DJI again, and this time the rep (Michelle) tells me that they are still waiting for Mavics to come in from China, and they (again) have no timeline for when they will be able to ship mine out.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, and after a lengthy hold I spoke with someone named Lindon.. who couldn't tell me why Rio told me they had Mavics in, but offered that he probably only said that to "get it off his plate" so "he wouldn't have to deal with it" - his words not mine.  He assured me he would get me a date that the Mavics would be in, and that I would receive an email by the end of the day.  I did receive an email some time later, but it was a generic "Returns and repair requests are still being accepted but with a delay" email, with no date given as to when I will receive my Mavic.. So basically I'm back to square one, DJI has had my Mavic for 5 weeks now.

I only mention all this, first because I've been asked, and second because I think there are serious issues with DJI customer service.  First, to even be told something that was knowingly false, but then to have a supervisor make excuses for the rep's behavior; to me, that's wholly unacceptable.  I think the Mavic (as well as the Phantom 3, I own that one also) are GREAT products.  However, this is a hobby where accidents are bound to happen eventually; and in those cases you want to know that you're going to be supported.  I purchased the care refresh plan because it was marketed as a quick, seamless way to get back in the air after an accident.  I understand that there will be some wait time, but I don't expect to be lied to, and Care refresh most definitely does NOT give you "priority".  You would think the obvious solution would be to ship me a Mavic from China, instead of waiting for them to be shipped from China to their CA facility; but that was apparently not an option either.

A final few points.. When I bought my Mavic new, it came directly from China and I got it in 2 days after it shipped.. SUPER fast.  At that time, the notice on the web site was "Estimated to ship 5-10 business days after payment confirmation".  Looking today, the message now reads "Estimated to ship 1-3 business days after payment confirmation".  So clearly, if you're buying new, the experience is much different.  Just be advised; replacements, not so much.  One final piece of irony, I got an email from Best Buy on Monday that the Mavic Pro I had asked to be notified about was now in and available for purchase..Priority?  I don't feel like I have that; the new customers appear to have that.

These are just my experiences, your mileage may vary (and I hope it does).

Charles

2017-3-22
Use props
fansb3a38cd5
lvl.1
Serbia

Hi for all..I thought to buy DJI Care Refresh for Mavic, but there is a problem because my country is not on the approved list.

Support9.DE Yesterday at 17:31
Unfrotunately I could not see your Country on the list.
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro
If your Country is not available it is also not possible to buy it.
Anyway was the drone two days after activation?  If over this time then it is basically not possible.

Best regards
Technical support
DJI GmbH

Me: Yesterday at 18:38
I am now in an awkward situation, I have to fly very Good! Mavic was purchased five days ago, but still not activate.Please you tell me if it is possible to buy DJI CARE REFRESH in a neighboring country (Hungary, Croatia, Romania) or if i need to contact my local dealer?
Thanks in advance

Status
    Solved
Assigned to
    Support3.DE ............but no answer,any help or advice?
2017-3-22
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

Another update:  still no update on my DJI Care Refresh replacement case.. DJI has had my Mavic for 40 days now. Also, new Mavics, per the DJI web site, are now advertised as ready for shipping just 1 day after payment confirmation.. I'm at a complete loss here..All the customer service front line staff will tell me is that they are waiting for new product to come in from China so they can ship me my new Mavic from their CA facility..(?!?!) and they do not know when that shipment will come in..

I have given them another week now, so I will call again tomorrow and see what I'm told this time...

Charles
2017-3-28
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

Another update:  still no update on my DJI Care Refresh replacement case.. DJI has had my Mavic for 40 days now. Also, new Mavics, per the DJI web site, are now advertised as ready for shipping just 1 day after payment confirmation.. I'm at a complete loss here..All the customer service front line staff will tell me is that they are waiting for new product to come in from China so they can ship me my new Mavic from their CA facility..(?!?!) and they do not know when that shipment will come in..

I have given them another week now, so I will call again tomorrow and see what I'm told this time...

Charles
2017-3-28
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-28 20:45

Sorry for the duplicate.. I guess I double-clicked when I should have single-clicked.. I tried to remove this but apparently cannot.
2017-3-28
Use props
charlesrmc
lvl.2
United States

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-28 20:44

Day 40:

It’s been another week, so I decided to call for another update on my DJI Care replacement. . .

Just got off the phone with "James" who says they are still waiting on new Mavics..(This is the same story I’ve heard for 3 weeks now).  He does not know when new Mavics will come in from China, but that I should now "give us 10 business days for this one" - this was not a researched date, just one that he came up with.  He once again gave me the same script of how he has “created a ticket for the repair group to escalate this issue”.  Seriously, they have told me that every…single…time I’ve called…

The problem I see is not only that DJI has had my Mavic for 40 days now with no idea at all when I will get my replacement shipped to me, it's the overall lack of any kind of urgency on their part.  He just kept repeating that “this is the process”.

When I mentioned that new drones are shipping directly from China in one business day, he informed me that “well, this isn’t a new order is it?"  I suggested they ship me one from China directly, like they do for new purchase orders.  Not an option.

I mean seriously. I’m at a loss.  DJI customer service keeps telling me I need to be patient.  Ok, I was patient for a month; now I’m just angry.  Angry because they have Mavics, they are just holding them for new purchases.  There’s no “delay in repairs”.  Like someone else here has said already, it’s just that the $1,000 from a new customer purchasing a Mavic new is more attractive than the customer who purchased your DJI Care plan already and is just paying $79 for a replacement.

DJI, you need to pay attention.  You may be the big producer now, but drones are a quickly growing industry.  If this is the best you can do in terms of customer service, you will be quickly forgotten in favor of companies who can do better.  I’ll even pay for a product that offers slightly less from a company that is going to be there for me when I need them.

More later . . .
2017-3-29
Use props
saagargadhok
New
Singapore

charlesrmc Posted at 2017-3-29 14:45
Day 40:

It’s been another week, so I decided to call for another update on my DJI Care replacement. . .

Hi @harlesrmc,

Is your issue still going on? I have a dent on my drone but based on what I am hearing I am kind of freaked out at sending my mavic pro in for any work. You should post this on social media or just ask for a refund and order a new one. Its nearly two months now!

Thanks,
Saagar
2017-4-3
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

What good do you suppose it will do to post on social media?  This is China you're dealing with, not someone who cares about social media's opinion.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans36657292
New

United States

Has anyone ever had a lost drone replaced? Don't buy the refresh. Total BS
2017-5-5
Use props
High FlyerCokie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 701109 ft
New Zealand

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-25 10:10
If you crash, you send it in and you will have the option to pay for the repair or use your Care Refresh.
If it's a $100 repair, I'd pay for the repair. If it's a $500 repair then I'd use the Refresh and get a new Mavic.

these people are lucky they have the option.............grrrr here in NZ i was prepared to pay $200 + but nah not even a consideration. So when ever I'm out flying it is so nerve rakinng.....................grrr DJI takes the money but not honour care refresh world wide.
2017-5-5
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303219 ft
United States

ProToBe Posted at 2016-10-28 14:24
I wish you could give us more detail, I just called my agent and she said they do not cover Drones (too much risk), I can include in my home owners insurance thou, but they only pay if my house gets burglarized.

If you are able to get more info on that please share with us!!!

I live on Long Island New York and called State Farm.  The gentleman on the phone did confirm they offer customized insurance policies including drone coverage.  The only stipulation is they cannot quote the policy over the phone.  I have to visit a store front office during the week to do so.  I will let you guys know the exact details as some others aren't that helpful
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

High FlyerCokie Posted at 2017-5-5 15:28
these people are lucky they have the option.............grrrr here in NZ i was prepared to pay $200 + but nah not even a consideration. So when ever I'm out flying it is so nerve rakinng.....................grrr DJI takes the money but not honour care refresh world wide.

I am sorry, they are in process of adding more locations but I know that doesn't help you.
2017-5-6
Use props
Mashugana
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57766 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-6 15:05
You are probably still ok since you attempted withing the 48hrs.
email  and they will assist you.

https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-5-9
Use props
fansf954ef7c
New
Flight distance : 268635 ft
Brazil

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-10-25 10:10
If you crash, you send it in and you will have the option to pay for the repair or use your Care Refresh.
If it's a $100 repair, I'd pay for the repair. If it's a $500 repair then I'd use the Refresh and get a new Mavic.

I live in Brazil and just bought a Mavic.  I know that the DJI Care Refresh don't work in Brazil. But although it will fly the most of time there, I have an US Postal Address.  So, If I would need to use Care Refresh, could I send my mavic by my US Address? Or maybe trough a friend?  DJI told me that I should activate the DJI Care Refresh after 48h after Mavic activation, so, I someone give a faster answer I will appreciate.
2017-5-13
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
United States

NoSale Posted at 2017-1-15 17:38
Correct.  Numerous others have posted purchasing standalone PAP.  This prompted me to inquire with a State Farm agent in Texas.  The request of the inquiry confirmed that standalone drone policy, likely being considered a camera, can be purchased as a standalone policy.  Their only requirement was receipt confirming the cost of the item, and the serial number.  And to add to the confirmation, I have no other policies with State Farm; although I allowed them to give me a quote on homeowners/auto, but it was not a requirement.

So I'll ask my question again.  If you are able to secure a PAP to cover any loss/damage to a Mavic Pro, would there be any benefit to purchasing the Care Refresh coverage?  I'm failing to see any benefit over the PAP, since PAP is cheaper and does not require recovery of lost camera drone.  I could fly the camera drone into the Pacific ocean, never see it again, and file a claim that would result in State Farm cutting me a check for the full cost of the drone based on the receipt provided when requesting the policy.

Just a heads up to anyone who believes insuring your drone with State Farm or any PAP is a smart idea; be very careful.  WHEN you file a claim on your drone through a PAP, your overall risk rating will increase with insurance companies.  The claim is reported to Lexisnexis and insurance companies will have access to this.  This in turn, can raise your car insurance premiums when shopping around, home insurance, etc.  Sometimes, it just isn't worth it claim insurance on $999, because that's the true cost of the drone with controller.  Insuring something this cheap with the possibility that when you file a claim your overall risk class will increase, is not worth it in my eyes.  Fly smart and fly safe.  Everyone should buy the DJI refresh from the get go for the "just in case" scenarios.  I know it doens't cover everything, but it's better then no coverage and much better than your other insurances in life that actually matter, increasing.
2017-5-13
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
United States

PM160Mavic Posted at 2017-5-13 19:09
Just a heads up to anyone who believes insuring your drone with State Farm or any PAP is a smart idea; be very careful.  WHEN you file a claim on your drone through a PAP, your overall risk rating will increase with insurance companies.  The claim is reported to Lexisnexis and insurance companies will have access to this.  This in turn, can raise your car insurance premiums when shopping around, home insurance, etc.  Sometimes, it just isn't worth it claim insurance on $999, because that's the true cost of the drone with controller.  Insuring something this cheap with the possibility that when you file a claim your overall risk class will increase, is not worth it in my eyes.  Fly smart and fly safe.  Everyone should buy the DJI refresh from the get go for the "just in case" scenarios.  I know it doens't cover everything, but it's better then no coverage and much better than your other insurances in life that actually matter, increasing.

This has been raised numerous times on this forum.  

You're not going to convince me that a $60 policy to cover a $1000+ personal article is going to result in an economic loss to me as an insured, should I file a single claim.

Insurance is designed to be a fallback.  You don't buy insurance because you believe you will use it.  You buy it for peace of mind.  I can also insure a watch, jewelry, camera, furs, etc., file a claim for a loss on them and it would have the same impact.

PAP is a reasonable deal.  Whether it survives the test of time for the insurance industry is another matter.  But if enough people insure, and the number of claims is a tiny fraction of the overall insurance pool, then PAP will continued to be offered for drones.

The negative is known, but not enough to discourage most of us from buying the coverage, at least for peace of mind........
2017-5-14
Use props
PM160Mavic
lvl.2
United States

NoSale Posted at 2017-5-14 10:16
This has been raised numerous times on this forum.  

You're not going to convince me that a $60 policy to cover a $1000+ personal article is going to result in an economic loss to me as an insured, should I file a single claim.

I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything.

I have witnessed an insurance increase due to claiming a lost toy (Mavic) through a PAP policy.  

All I AM saying is insuring a toy that can potentially increase your overall risk class rating, because that WILL happen when you do file a claim, is not in some cases the best route to take.

I hope nobody needs to ever use insurance but if you do, just be prepared.  That's all.

PS. instead of just a PAP policy, most everyone should certainley get liabiltiy coverage as well.  God forbid your drone crashes and causes an accident or even worse a fatality, they will find out whose drone it is and they'll take everything you own.  That's the bigger picture and not just a $750 drone.
2017-5-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules