Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Noticed a range issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acegolfking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4285 ft
United States

So i was doing a video on a clear semi windy but not bad day and when my drone qas more than 300 feet away or so guessing here it started having image delays and was lagging saying video was going to be delayed and more any ideas???
Antenas were up and gps connection i think was max
2016-10-26
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha ace,

What Phantom are you using?  Is your firmware up to date?  Are you using the latest DJI GO app?  If you are using the latest updates, they should have addressed these issues.  The issues you noted were common before the latest updates.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please help clarify your aircraft model and firmware version.
What mobile device you are using? DJI GO APP is the latest, right? please enable "Hardware decoding" if you use an IOS device, and turn off all background programs.
How long it delays?
2016-10-26
Use props
acegolfking
lvl.2
United States

Ok phantom advanced
As dar as firmware no idea but it doesnt say any new updates the last being back in june and those were my last updates
The app is up to date

Android

And the whole screen locked up red warning for about 20 seconds i could still move drone but could not see video
2016-10-26
Use props
acegolfking
lvl.2
United States

bump i still havent found the solution yet
2016-10-27
Use props
SimonH78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There have been various updates since June for both AC - TX - APP and Firmware on Android and iOS - I have an Advance an the latest and all is fine
2016-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

acegolfking Posted at 2016-10-26 04:57
Ok phantom advanced
As dar as firmware no idea but it doesnt say any new updates the last being back ...

Aloha ace,

There is another DJI GO app that just came out yesterday or day before.  The new DJI GO app is said to solve your problem with Android and P3A distance.

For your app and firmware versions, go to the General Settings accessed by the Icon in the upper right corner of the Camera View.  On the first page scroll down to and tap "About".  On that page are the three versions of your app and firmware.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-27
Use props
acegolfking
lvl.2

The dji go is fully updated as of yesterday night
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now