Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Issues
517 4 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flightcohq
New
Flight distance : 15922 ft

Hey guys. I picked up a Phantom 3 Professional and flew it today. When i was flying the drone i was in a area mainly crop fields. No powerlines or towers but it seemed like the video on the phone would never be stable. Like it kept getting weak transmission and the screen would keep pixelating out and come back for a bit. Figured it was probably something else so I kept filming. Landed the drone and started looking at the video. All my videos literally look like they were recorded from my phone. It was like a recording of what I saw on my phone while I was flying. Take a look and tell me what you think.

My other question was I was trying to live stream to Facebook today but everytime I'd try it would give me a error about whitelist.

Any feedback would be great, kinda bummed about this.
https://youtu.be/p0zJ3aSBdvw
2016-10-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

The 'real' video is recorded on the SD card in the aircraft, you access it by taking the card out and inserting it in your computer, or by connecting your aircraft via a USB cable to the computer.

The video you have posted is from the phone, and is limited to only 720p resolution. You are not intended to use it for anything other than framing your shots and gauging exposure.
2016-10-26
Use props
flightcohq
New
Flight distance : 15922 ft

Geebax Posted at 2016-10-27 09:42
The 'real' video is recorded on the SD card in the aircraft, you access it by taking the card out an ...

This video was from the SD card. I pulled the SD card out of the Phantom and put it on my phone. I uploaded the video from the sd card on my phone to youtube.
2016-10-26
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

flightcohq Posted at 2016-10-27 14:29
This video was from the SD card. I pulled the SD card out of the Phantom and put it on my phone. I ...

In that case somethging has gone wrong in the process, because the clip has a maximum resolution of 720p, and unless you shot this at 720p, then the wrong clip has been uploaded to YouTube. All that banding should not be on the SD card, it is only introduced by the radio return link to the RC unit. Try playing the clip back by copying the SD card to a computer, not your phone.
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I would concur with Geebax, are you sure this is direct from the SD card and not the cached one from your phone? Is this an area that you fly often in? Did you notice this after a firmware update or a hard landing?
2016-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules