Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping Status Tool for the Obsessed (F5 refresher kids)
17367 149 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft
United States

fansae63899d Posted at 2016-11-14 08:58
They are using rucaptcha (https://github.com/huacnlee/rucaptcha).

And since you are also using rub ...

As much as I'm tempted to consider this, I also think it's just a race to the bottom with DJI. They would undoubtedly fight me on this to the end, and it would ultimately just serve to hurt the consumer eventually. I don't really want to play nasty with DJI if I can help it. This was suppose to be a positive contribution to the community, not one where I go to war with DJI.

But... I really appreciate the thought, and your suggestion.
2016-11-14
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Kevinelliott's tool has become the Wikileaks of Mavic shipping. It helps paint a clearer picture of the situation. Hopefully Kevin didn't have any wild night with a Swedish girl in his past.
2016-11-14
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

bighi Posted at 2016-11-14 09:43
Kevinelliott's tool has become the Wikileaks of Mavic shipping. It helps paint a clearer picture of  ...

Haha, I'm going to Sweden on the 18th ... with my wife.
2016-11-14
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Careful. Don't stray too far from the Ecuadorian embassy.
2016-11-14
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

A man after my own heart.  I've already downloaded the SDK and looking forward to making my own apps.  Nice to see someone tracking orders and figuring out shipping times.  I ordered mine on 10-05 and good to see others who ordered the same day are in the same boat.  Hopefully it will change soon.
2016-11-14
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

Spiderpig Posted at 2016-11-14 09:48
A man after my own heart.  I've already downloaded the SDK and looking forward to making my own apps ...

Come join us on the slack chat. There's quite a few other developers, some of which are doing SDK and some are controlling other drones.
2016-11-14
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spiderpig Posted at 2016-11-14 17:48
A man after my own heart.  I've already downloaded the SDK and looking forward to making my own apps ...

I wouldn't expect your order too soon. I ordered on 29/09/16. It is now looking as though it will not be shipped this month. DJI still saying that they hope to clear orders up to 3/11/16 in 7 to 8 weeks (not 6 to 7 or 5 to 6 weeks as it should be given we are a couple of weeks past their last announcement). It is now the middle of November and they have still not fulfilled orders for the first two days of ordering yet!

Unless there is a massive upswing in production it is looking highly unlikely that they will fulfil their latest promise. I suspect that they are just buying time until the next announce,ment of a delay in mid-December....

Remember the first announcement... where DJI told us production was in full-swing back on October 18th.... They lied to us then and there is no reason to think they are being honest with us now...
2016-11-14
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-14 13:02
I wouldn't expect your order too soon. I ordered on 29/09/16. It is now looking as though it will  ...

Yeah, expecting it around December at this time.  Hopefully we'll have a mild winter here so I don't have to wait until next year to fly it.  Will at least be able to do some SDK work on it during the winter at least.
2016-11-14
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

UPDATE!

* DJI is now requiring human verification for their Order Tracking page, so the command-line tool and the DroneHome website are no longer able to fetch this information on your behalf -- a real bummer.
* By request, we have added the ability for people to show that they have canceled their orders (go to http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/edit and enter the same Order ID and Phone Tail as when you originally submitted).

We are still allowing manual updates to orders, and appreciate that buyers are still manually submitting the updates.
2016-11-14
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kevinelliott Posted at 2016-11-14 18:33
UPDATE!

* DJI is now requiring human verification for their Order Tracking page, so the command-lin ...

If DJI put as much effort into communicating with its customers in an honest way as they in trying to frustrate us in trying to work out why they are failing us all we might actually get somewhere!
2016-11-14
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

kevinelliott Posted at 2016-11-14 13:33
UPDATE!

* DJI is now requiring human verification for their Order Tracking page, so the command-lin ...

While not automated anymore....we can manually update our status as it comes to allow the tool to work.
2016-11-14
Use props
fansae63899d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 361188 ft
United States

kevinelliott Posted at 2016-11-15 02:33
UPDATE!

Found out that the mobile site is not "captcha'ed" yet. Maybe you could quickly update your tool so it still works for some days.

http://m.dji.com/orders/tracking
2016-11-14
Use props
Margleman
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansae63899d Posted at 2016-11-14 23:25
Found out that the mobile site is not "captcha'ed" yet. Maybe you could quickly update your tool s ...

A bit concerned that I input my order number and last 4 digits of phone for the system to say order not found...
2016-11-14
Use props
Spiderpig
lvl.2

United States

Margleman Posted at 2016-11-14 18:34
A bit concerned that I input my order number and last 4 digits of phone for the system to say orde ...

I would verify you have the correct number for order and phone from the store website.  Maybe you mistyped your phone during your order.

Btw, I just installed the command line version and it still works correctly.  Although I think checking every minute might be much...will make it every hour.
2016-11-14
Use props
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

will this work on order at end of October, only displays start of Oct?

How d oyou change the date range, on order timeline?

Cheers
2016-11-14
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

Spiderpig Posted at 2016-11-14 15:45
I would verify you have the correct number for order and phone from the store website.  Maybe you  ...

Yes, make it every hour to keep the load down on their servers.
2016-11-15
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

Powey Posted at 2016-11-14 15:55
will this work on order at end of October, only displays start of Oct?

How d oyou change the date r ...

The main chart shows the first two weeks of preorders. This will continue forward once the days in the front are complete, but will have to change it later. Right now the focus is on the first 5 days.

The table contains all the data for the whole time though.
2016-11-15
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

And now DJI has blocked our automated efforts again by putting a captcha onto the mobile version of the order tracking page too.

We're back to manual updates.
2016-11-15
Use props
Dima_Y
lvl.1
Flight distance : 425154 ft
United States

So since you know roughly where they are shipping wise at you can always run through a manual update with the captcha? Or maybe ask every visitor to your site to put one in for you? Once or twice daily update of 10-30 orders (combo and non) next in line to ship is all thats needed right? But wow man thats annoying.
2016-11-15
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

Dima_Y Posted at 2016-11-15 09:21
So since you know roughly where they are shipping wise at you can always run through a manual update ...

Yes, everyone needs to manually submit updates at the site. Some people are already doing this anyway, but now everyone will have to do it.

I *could* do a few manually on their behalf, but to be honest I have already spent countless hours on this project. I don't have time to sit there and answer captchas all day
2016-11-15
Use props
robble
lvl.2

United States

Pretty crappy thing for DJI to do to it's fan base.

It definitely shows their silence is intentional.
2016-11-15
Use props
Samuel.aloschi9
lvl.1

Australia

Hey,

I'm getting this error trying to add my order..

"1 error prohibited this order from being saved:

Order is the wrong length (should be 12 characters)"

The order number that i've been given by DJI is 13 digits.

What do i do?
2016-11-15
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

Samuel.aloschi9 Posted at 2016-11-15 18:46
Hey,

I'm getting this error trying to add my order..

Since the automated inquiry is broken go ahead and leave the last number off.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans0437ff7f
lvl.2

Philippines

I'd just like to say thanks Kevinelliott - love your tool, it kept me going while waiting.  I've updated mine to shipped.  Good luck to all the others waiting (and sorry mine was a queue jumper - not my intention)
2016-11-18
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Sweden

It is at this point that I have lost all respect and faith for DJI. They have missed every date they have specified, they have intentionally blocked this tool, and they remain silent and not appeasing. I have sent 4 emails about the blocking of the automatic updates for the tool, and not a single one has been responded to.

To be honest, I feel like an idiot for thanking DJI, DJI-Ken, and TahoeEd for their tolerance of the tool. Maybe that is how corporate was notified and instructed to put the captcha into place (something that didn't exist for well over a year). Not once did they actually acknowledge its usefulness, nor address the blocking.

I am patient enough to receive my Mavic Pro, but as a previous customer of two Inspires, I just can not bring myself to trust them anymore.
2016-11-21
Use props
gibbd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18980 ft
United Kingdom

If we can get more people to add their orders to here, and update, then hopefully we can make this nice and accurate.  Sadly I ordered mine rather late... early November, so I totally feel for those that are still waiting from September. I know im in for the long haul wait....
2016-11-23
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Austria

Unbelievable. People left and right who ordered combos, no less, on the 30th, are receiving them while I am still waiting for my plain mavic 29th order.
2016-11-24
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258720 ft
United States

Bumping this thread in case people want to manually update the status of their orders as canceled, shipped or pending.

From kevinelliot:

UPDATE!

* DJI is now requiring human verification for their Order Tracking page, so the command-line tool and the DroneHome website are no longer able to fetch this information on your behalf -- a real bummer.
* By request, we have added the ability for people to show that they have canceled their orders (go to http://www.dronehome.io/dji_track/orders/edit and enter the same Order ID and Phone Tail as when you originally submitted).

We are still allowing manual updates to orders, and appreciate that buyers are still manually submitting the updates.
2016-11-29
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
United States

jsdiv Posted at 2016-11-29 07:17
Bumping this thread in case people want to manually update the status of their orders as canceled, s ...

Thanks @jsdiv, yes, people who submitted their orders on the Orders page should absolutely come back and update! It helps everyone waiting to know how far along things are (relatively).
2016-11-29
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now