Trying to cancel my order.
1279 20 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fubar925
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi guys,

As title I need some help only posting a thread because I have spent the last 24hrs trying to cancel my order. The online support keeps cutting out, Ive emailed 3 times. I have been told by email my order never went through and no money was taken, this was information shared when I asked to cancel. The problem is the money has been taken and the order is still going through according to my order details. In fact it's stuck on payment success.

Really looking for mods help with this so any out there who can help.

Tia.
2016-10-27
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

Saudi Arabia

Don't worry you're cancelling process is in full swing
2016-10-27
Use props
user83659cd408
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-27
Use props
fubar925
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Anyone from Dji 36hrs now still I can not cancel 5 emails ignored 6 online support with liu to be told each time contact email then he cancels chat......
2016-10-27
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

They are not replying any emails or processing cancellation. I sent mine as well and havent even got the "auto reply"
2016-10-27
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

fubar925 Posted at 2016-10-27 21:46
Anyone from Dji 36hrs now still I can not cancel 5 emails ignored 6 online support with liu to be to ...

Just call your credit card company and let them know you never received the merchandise, they'l quickly refund the money.  
2016-10-27
Use props
fubar925
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mooney Posted at 2016-10-28 06:12
Just call your credit card company and let them know you never received the merchandise, they'l qu ...

Yeah I think I may well have to hopefully I will not get any charges, I was hoping to do it the right way but Dji seem to want to push my hand.
2016-10-27
Use props
thefurmanuk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15994 ft
United Kingdom

It took me 1 e-mail yesterday evening to cancel, received confirmation this morning.  I just e-mailed [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and they cancelled pretty quick thankfully.
2016-10-28
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

I just cancelled via chat. Other than a 10 minute wait to be served, it took Jared all of 1 minute to cancel my order.
2016-10-28
Use props
matt
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yeah, also cancelled via chat. Love the DJI products, but will only ever be purchasing through a reseller in future. They are simply appalling at being a retailer.
2016-10-28
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

Germany

Revs Posted at 2016-10-28 13:33
I just cancelled via chat. Other than a 10 minute wait to be served, it took Jared all of 1 minute t ...

...hahaha...got Jared aswell, he is responsible to cancel the orders...1 Minute, 2 questions...bye...thats all!
2016-10-28
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

I sent an e-mail to sales and got a cancellation notice in less than 12 hours.  Nice to have a paper trail.  
2016-10-28
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

superjet96 Posted at 2016-10-28 15:27
I sent an e-mail to sales and got a cancellation notice in less than 12 hours.  Nice to have a paper ...

If you cancel via chat you still get a confirmation email.
2016-10-28
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
United States

Revs Posted at 2016-10-28 10:29
If you cancel via chat you still get a confirmation email.

I am fortunately inexperienced at this with DJI.  Thanks for letting me know!  I really didn't want to cancel but I also don't want to pay $1,300 to be a Mavic beta tester.  I am not in a hurry to get it, I just want it to be right.  Winter Is Coming and I won't be using it much anyway.
2016-10-28
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

superjet96 Posted at 2016-10-28 15:57
I am fortunately inexperienced at this with DJI.  Thanks for letting me know!  I really didn't wan ...

T'was my first time dealing with DJI, too. Quite a learning experience! Won't be going direct again anyway lol
2016-10-28
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

Honestly, I fear this entire experience is turning me off to drones altogether.
2016-10-28
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

After owning a DJI Phantom 2 and Phantom 3...  I can tell you that there are always software / firmware bugs in the beginning.  There are always delays in shipments.  Spare parts & batteries are scarce.

Right now is a great time to pick up a Phantom 4 or Phantom 3 at a bargain on eBay.

Most all of the bugs have been worked out of the P3 and P4.  They are very stable.

Personally...  This is all nothing new.  I know what's in store for the next few months.  I watch for each new Mavic firmware release...  Then look at the forum to see if others report good or bad results before updating.  Sometimes the firmware updates fixes issues.  Sometimes they break other things...  It takes a while to get ironed out.  But DJI does always get a stable release out eventually.  It's worth the wait.
2016-10-28
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
United States

Fulgerite Posted at 2016-10-28 11:23
After owning a DJI Phantom 2 and Phantom 3...  I can tell you that there are always software / firmw ...

I totally agree that it will be fine in the end.  Personally I want it to  be more ironed out and it will take time.  With my luck I will be the one with the flyaway or the one smashed into a tree or worse.  Firmware is not an issue as it is field upgradable and will continually be improved until EOL.  I worry about physical issues and QC that aren't field upgradable.  

I will be be back and I will buy one in the months to come in time for wake surf and wakeboard season do doubt.  I am not turned off to any part of this.  I will be hanging on the forum to keep learning all I can in the mean time and watching the awesome vids coming down the pipe from members!
2016-10-28
Use props
9v0LbIEErKXn
lvl.1

United States

Been lurking on the forum for about three weeks.

Just sent a cancellation email to onlinesales and CC'ed onlinesales.paypal for the fly more package.
Hope this helps someone else get theirs sooner.
I'm just a really old geezer and just got wore out.
I'll get one down the road sometime.

Best of luck to everyone!
2016-10-28
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

I feel better after I have canceled the order. At first, I was totally enthusiastic and wanted to have Mavic absolutely. Then came the delivery delays, the bad communication from DJI and now the first technical problems, failures etc. In Northern Europe, we have soon winter, bad weather, storms, snow. I will wait until the first problems are fixed and I can go straight to the sun in the spring...
2016-10-28
Use props
fubar925
lvl.1

United States

Right after 4 days I managed to get my order canceled... I have got to man up and say this was all my fault I use a different email address on here to what I used to order. So on chat it showed an older order.. And when I emailed I used this email aswell and it showed up the order which had not gone through. So it confused myself and Dji. Maybe we should have dealt with order numbers rather than email address!!.

But all canceled and all ok. Still waiting for money to go back on card. is it true people are losing $50 because of exchange rates?
2016-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules