Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pixelated Timelapse
2481 13 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
r_ninte
New

Philippines

I need help on my DJI OSMO MOBILE.
All the features are working well except for Timelapse Video the Multi Timelapse & Timelapse.
Im using Samsung Galaxy S6 and tried the highest resolution but this is the outcome.

A very pixelated Osmo Mobile Timelapse  
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2s4pa82l4rv8ny/DJI_20161028_160613.mp4?dl=0  
I need a help!

2016-10-28
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, what's your Android version and DJI Go app version? Thank you.
2016-10-28
Use props
r_ninte
New

Philippines

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-10-29 14:18
Hi, what's your Android version and DJI Go app version? Thank you.

Hi DJI Thor!

Im using

S6: android 6.0.1
and
APP: Dji go 3.0.1
2016-10-29
Use props
r_ninte
New

Philippines

need a help on this issue
2016-10-29
Use props
Azorel
lvl.1

Philippines

Same Problem here,  I was expecting it to be fixed in the last updates
Everything is up to date; Firmware, DJI app, and Android version, yet timelapse results are crap.  Can anyone shed light on this?

2016-12-15
Use props
iRyanBall
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've just purchased my DJI OSMO Mobile two days ago after seeing amazing footage online of Hyper lapse videos, I just had to own one.  I'm using it with an iPhone 7 Plus and here is the terrible pixelated video footage i shot today on my walk around a forest, I have the latest iOS and DJI GO software installed as well as the latest firmware for the DJI OSMO Mobile.

2016-12-19
Use props
Ricardo Ghion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1042037 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I think you guys are not transferring the file correctly !!
2016-12-20
Use props
iRyanBall
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can you elaborate on that? It looked terrible on my playback even before saving to camera roll
2016-12-21
Use props
xizhax
New

Malaysia

Hi,

I just bought the osmo mobile and I'm having the same problem. The video for timelapse came out pixelated.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S6 and everything is updated.

Any solution yet?
2016-12-26
Use props
DrKolver
New

South Africa

Hi

Same problem here. Timelapse and Motion Timelapse videos are coming out extremely small and very pixelated.

DJI Go App is up to date on Samsung Galaxy S6 running Android. 6.0.1
2016-12-27
Use props
iRyanBall
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I head to Iceland on January 2nd for a few days and I purchased the DJI OSMO Mobile because of clips i'de seen online and I'm not getting anything close to this quality and started to get a little annoyed
On further investigation when i playback the original it seems to look fine it's when i click the scissors icon then drag out the start and end points and click save that the video becomes poor as it must heavily compress the file

2016-12-28
Use props
iRyanBall
lvl.1
United Kingdom

After trying several times in the DJI GO app I kept getting the same poor quality result so I decided to try something different and it was successful BUT in saying that I feel this process should NOT be the solution to get high quality videos as it's not practical.  I plugged my iPhone into my MacBook Pro and opened up iTunes and went to my phone and under apps I selected the DJI GO app, It then list all the files and folders in the app, there was one called Video Cache which had my videos, I dragged them onto my desktop and did edits in Final Cut Pro X (iMovie will work too or any other editor you choose) and it worked perfectly.  I feel this should all be done in app without having to take the file to your computer, unless I've been doing something wrong that you can help me with.  At least this is a work a round for now for you others struggling like myself.
***EDIT***
Video Playback is great from the original file but when uploaded to YouTube & Vimeo i'm back to very poor quality uploads
2016-12-28
Use props
kevinn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Hong Kong

Hi,We try to reproduce your problem, no reproduction. We will continue to pay attention to this problem!
2017-1-18
Use props
MOE29
New

Indonesia

Yup!
SAMSUNG GALAXY S6
ANDROID Ver 6.0.1
DJI GO APPS Ver 3.1.3

Firmware Ver 1.4.0.60
Gimbal 01.30.01.52
Bluetooth 01.04.04.00
Handset 00.00.00.29
Pitch ESC 01.04.13.18
Roll ESC 01.04.13.18
Yaw ESC 01.04.13.18

PROBLEMS
1. No 4K
2. TimeLapse (Pixelate Time Laps) / (Very Poor Quality)

SUGGESTIONS
Please Fix It! In Dji Website Said Dji Osmo Mobile Support SAMSUNG S6. Well..?
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules